Kobe support thread

Kobe support thread

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:56 pm

Okay guys I know Y'all are very uneasy, here is a place to vent your thoughts, tell some stories, and say some prayers. I only ask that you leave out the accusations or negative thoughts. Save that for the Alleged Assault thread.

I support you Kobe!
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:05 pm

I supports Kobe, too!
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:06 pm

I LOVE U KOBE AND I LOVE U DA FOR EVERYTHING U ARE
I SUPPORT KOBE ALL DA WAY
I HOPE HE CAN PLAY NEXT SEASON
AND WE DO NOT KNWO WHAT HAPPENED IN TAHT ROOM
BUT SHE WENT IN VOLUNTARY
AND I AM GONNA SUPPORT KOBES IDEA OF PLAYING
AND KOBE NEVER LIED TO US EVER
AND I LOVE U KOBE
U MADE A MISTAKE AND I SUPPORT U! :bow:
AND I AM FOR THAT STANDING OVATION ON TEH FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON FOR KOBE. :bow:

I SUPPORT U KOBE!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby kob834 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:07 pm

I cant believe this. I hate that girl who accused Kobe of this. Even if there was something that happened that night (my birthday ) it wasnt rape. She did it for the money.
kob834

Kobe is the man!!

Postby kobe4mvp on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:08 pm

I support you Kobe!!!! Kobe Bryant, 2004 Regular Season, All Star Game and FINALS MVP!!! :bow:
kobe4mvp

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:09 pm

HELL YEA!!! I love u KObe!!! ANd so does ur beautful wife, and baby girl!!! WE LOVE U!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:15 pm

YEAH!
I SEE ALL TEH TRUE LAKER FANS NOW....COME COME

KOBE IS INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GULITY
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby kobe834 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:15 pm

Kobe, you're still my hero. I know you're innocent. :bow:
kobe834

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:16 pm

KOBE thanked us for hte support or his supporters........I JUST wanna thank him for he has done for my team and my city. we owe kobe so much. kobe u r in my prayers and thoughts...........

faith baby, faith.

technically .....kobe hasnt done anything worse than any otehr NAB player. all NBA players mess around witht heir groupies every day and night.

kobe you are the man and u deserve none of this.
Last edited by Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:16 pm

He's guilty of adultry, but not rape.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:17 pm

:bow: I am here for you Kobe
Danny Ainge

Postby MIKEDOG on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:17 pm

Has anyone even stopped to think that there is a slight chance that this is true??? And if it is, what it really means. Before you all jump all over my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] let me say that I have reserved judgment untill I get some facts. If he did in fact rape this girl than we HAVE to look at him in the way we look at all rapists. This is very serious offense and can not be taken lightly, no matter if it is Kobe or not. We can not be blinded by our love of his game...
MIKEDOG

Postby Guest from L.A. on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:17 pm

People, remember that we all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God - daily. Kobe is human like the rest of us. We are all capable of doing some crazy things given the opportunity. We all need to repent because the day is coming where we will give an account of everything we've done on this planet - whether good or evil.
Guest from L.A.

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:22 pm

MIKEDOG wrote:Has anyone even stopped to think that there is a slight chance that this is true??? And if it is, what it really means. Before you all jump all over my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] let me say that I have reserved judgment untill I get some facts. If he did in fact rape this girl than we HAVE to look at him in the way we look at all rapists. This is very serious offense and can not be taken lightly, no matter if it is Kobe or not. We can not be blinded by our love of his game...
I DONT SEE KOBE RAPING A GIRL vanessa said so
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby D's Girl on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:31 pm

KOBE I Love Ya! I'm a little disappointed over the adultry thing but if Vanessa can forgive ya so can I. I love you and support you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :bow:
D's Girl

Location: Kentucky Baby.... Home to the Wonderful Uk Wildcats!!!!! (Basketball , not football ) :)

Postby prontospyder on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:46 pm

nm
Last edited by prontospyder on Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go Lakers!!
prontospyder

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:51 pm

My support goes with Kobe Bryant. Although a desicion in his private life has hurt him, it does not change my feelings for this tremendous athlete on the court... I wish you luck KB8...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby SWOL on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:56 pm

we support you KOBE!!!!!! you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers, and we believe in you 100% dogg....
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:59 pm

Hell yea... Nothing changes the way I see him as a player. It's not like we actually knew the man, but we still dont believe he raped her...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:07 pm

Kobe told the LA Times that when its all said and done with, "it will all be fine." He never told the Times that he did not sleep with this girl. When he said "that you all know me and I would never do something like this," he was talking about the alleged rape. Kobe hasn't changed his story in no way, and I wanna make that clear. Kobe's wife came with him to post bail and that is a clear sign that he did tell his wife that he cheated, but this rape stuff is nonsense. It was also reported that Kobe made a late night call from his room to his Newport Beach home on the night this all happened. I am certain that Kobe must have felt guilty after he cheated and called his wife out of guilt. That right there, is a clear sign that Kobe learned from his stupid mistake.

Vanessa was very gracious in not making a huge deal about it, but I am not certain I can be. Kobe what you did was extremely stupid and you did let alot of your fans down....We used to see you as a god, but now you are just human and still that is much better than a horrible human. I still got mad respect for my man, because I know that he will only become a better person from this. I do not pray for you to get out on the basketball court as soon as possible. I do not pray that this will all end soon. However I do pray that your wife, your baby girl, and your Laker family will some day see a beautiful day TOGETHER. I can't stress how much we must stand together as a family and not as basketball fans. B-ball is just a game, but we are talking about a man's, our man's, life. I pray for his family to stick together and I don't even have to pray for the support that we are going to give them, cause that is a given. We love you Kobe, and a man is entitled to make mistakes, but he must learn from them and not commit them again. Kobe you are lucky to be the person you are, lucky to have an understanding and supportive wife, child, ball club and city in your corner. Learn from this and don't ever push your luck again.....

We love you Kobe...God bless........
Last edited by Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:08 pm

I wish the best for your family.

I'll be praying for you tonight.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby prontospyder on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:17 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Kobe told the LA Times that when its all said and done with, "it will all be fine." He never told the Times that he did not sleep with this girl. When he said "that you all know me and I would never do something like this," he was talking about the alleged rape. Kobe hasn't changed his story in no way, and I wanna make that clear. Kobe's wife came with him to post bail and that is a clear sign that he did tell his wife that he cheated, but this rape stuff is nonsense. It was also reported that Kobe made a late night call from his room to his Newport Beach home on the night this all happened. I am certain that Kobe must have felt guilty after he cheated and called his wife out of guilt. That right there, is a clear sign that Kobe learned from his stupid mistake.

Vanessa was very gracious in not making a huge deal about it, but I am not certain I can be. Kobe what you did was extremely stupid and you did let alot of your fans down....We used to see you as a god, but now you are just human and still that is much better than a horrible human. I still got mad respect for my man, because I know that he will only become a better person from this. I do not pray for you to get out on the basketball court as soon as possible. I do not pray that this will all end soon. However I do pray that your wife, your baby girl, and your Laker family will some day see a beautiful day TOGETHER. I can't stress how much we must stand together as a family and not as basketball fans. B-ball is just a game, but we are talking about a man's, our man's, life. I pray for his family to stick together and I don't even have to pray for the support that we are going to give them, cause that is a given. We love you Kobe, and a man is entitled to make mistakes, but he must learn from them and not commit them again. Kobe you are lucky to be the person you are, lucky to have an understanding and supportive wife, child, ball club and city in your corner. Learn from this and don't ever push your luck again.....

We love you Kobe...God bless........

Nicely said.
Go Lakers!!
prontospyder

Postby SHAQ-34 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:28 pm

I SUPPORT KOBE AS WELL HES A GOOD GUY AND HE DESERVES TO BE INNOCENT CAUSE HE NEVER EVER MADE A CRIME OR GOT ARRESTED FOR NE CHIT SO I SUPPORT KOBE WITH ALL MY HEART AND HIS FAMILY AS WELL WE LOVE U KOBE AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU
SHAQ-34

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:30 pm

I support his as well too, but he's guilty for commit adultery, but he didn't rape the girl, like what she claims..
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:30 pm

Kobe you have inspired us all and one day I hope you choose to visit this site and see how many people support you.
Danny Ainge

Next

Return to The Graveyard