Kobe = []D [] []/\[] []D

Kobe = []D [] []/\[] []D

Postby Kobe Pimpin' White Girls on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:36 am

Hell yea! you go kobe. keep on pimpin them white hoez. show the world how much of a role model you really are. maybe he can get some of that Jeanie Buss action next. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

Oh yeah..one more thing... Gary Payton looks like one str8 up G in this pic.

Kobe Pimpin' White Girls

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:39 am

haha omg, if the world took it like that.. omg. but anyways i think of it like that, but then.. he has a wife, i feel really bad for her. she's such a cutie and seems so nice.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Kobe Pimpin' White Girls on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:48 am

yea everytime i see her on tv i'm like this :man4: she definetly needs to leave him and come stay with me. there is always a extra space on my bed for her :man12: ....after i kick my g/f out of the bed....MUHAHAHAHA :jam2:
Kobe Pimpin' White Girls

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:50 am

Guests shouldn't be able to creat new topics... they get too outta control, like this one... Grow up... mature... Show some signs of aging mentally, aight? :freak2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe Pimpin' White Girls on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:58 am

LakersGyrl2003, i agree 100%. Maybe you should put me on a chain and walk me around these forums until i start to behave myself. I'm sorry if i like making jokes out of things. i like kobe. he good ball player. lakers are good too. but IMO he is STUPID for doing what he did. He's got a FINE wife and a child. If i was married to someone like her i would :man7: myself for doing something that dumb.
Kobe Pimpin' White Girls

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:02 am

Kobe's just a human, like all of us... He made a mistake, but cuz he's KOBE BRYANT, eri one is makin a big deal about it. It doesn't matter how beautiful his wife is or any of that. He made a mistake, and he has to deal with her on that one. He loves his wife, yet he commited adultry... It isn't right in our eyes.
LakersGyrl2003

Return to The Graveyard