Laker fans are the worst

Laker fans are the worst

Postby DST on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Before I close my account, I had to LA has THE worst fans in all sports. The Dodger fans show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th. King fans don't show up. Lakers fans only cheer when their team is up by double digits. And they can't even retain a football team. Laker fans on here are ignorant. For example: I was chastised for suggesting the Lakers trade the punk Andrew Bynum. We could pick a stud guard fro him (and a possible pick). Then we could lose his contract and immaturity and sign Dwight Howard, which would put us in position for a championship run (unlike this season's team which might fall to the 7th or 8th seed). What's worse is that the management on this sit eare cowards. They saythe discussion room is free game. Yet they block any post that they disagree with. There is a reason why you folks are a joke across the country--you're Californians. Good riddance!!!
DST

Re: Laker fans are the worst

Postby jonnyshevanel on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:49 pm

inb4 U mad bro
jonnyshevanel

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Not even close. Rewatch game 6 and 7 of the 2010 Finals and then you'll realize how ridiculous you sound. The crowd was unbelievable in those two games. One of the biggest reasons the Lakers won.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby Doc Brown on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

This is no doubt directed directly at me. :man10:

See sig.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Doberman on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 pm

DST wrote:Before I close my account, I had to LA has THE worst fans in all sports. The Dodger fans show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th. King fans don't show up. Lakers fans only cheer when their team is up by double digits. And they can't even retain a football team. Laker fans on here are ignorant. For example: I was chastised for suggesting the Lakers trade the punk Andrew Bynum. We could pick a stud guard fro him (and a possible pick). Then we could lose his contract and immaturity and sign Dwight Howard, which would put us in position for a championship run (unlike this season's team which might fall to the 7th or 8th seed). What's worse is that the management on this sit eare cowards. They saythe discussion room is free game. Yet they block any post that they disagree with. There is a reason why you folks are a joke across the country--you're Californians. Good riddance!!!

Tampons are on aisle 4.
Doberman

Postby Pig Miller on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:07 pm

DST wrote:Before I close my account, I had to LA has THE worst fans in all sports. The Dodger fans show up in the 3rd inning and leave in the 7th. King fans don't show up. Lakers fans only cheer when their team is up by double digits. And they can't even retain a football team. Laker fans on here are ignorant. For example: I was chastised for suggesting the Lakers trade the punk Andrew Bynum. We could pick a stud guard fro him (and a possible pick). Then we could lose his contract and immaturity and sign Dwight Howard, which would put us in position for a championship run (unlike this season's team which might fall to the 7th or 8th seed). What's worse is that the management on this sit eare cowards. They saythe discussion room is free game. Yet they block any post that they disagree with. There is a reason why you folks are a joke across the country--you're Californians. Good riddance!!!

you are clueless.

if we trade bynum for a stud PG (who say makes $10M a year), we're still not getting under the cap and still wouldn't be able to find D12.

are you playing under salary cap rules or just fast forwarding a couple years?
Pig Miller

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Ya u
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby lakersyunowin on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:30 pm

bye?
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 pm

:man10:
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby Alcindor on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

Really gonna miss you and your witty, insightful contributions. Tell everyone else in Salt Lake City we said hi.
Alcindor

Postby KBJelleyBean24 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm

And nothing of value was lost.
I should get an assist for that. It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot.
-Kobe on passing the ball to himself off the backboard.
KBJelleyBean24

Postby Forklift on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 pm

in b4 the lock!! but seriously i checked your post history and almost every single post you posted had a hateful comment in it. So by your standards in order to be a smart Fan we have to hate on everything :freak2:
Forklift

Postby John3:16 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Who will we find to make up for the loss of his 1 post per day?
John3:16
CL Global Moderator

Postby karacha on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Forklift wrote:in b4 the lock!!

Barely made it. :mhihi:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby blakeruns on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Pretty sure the Kings sold out like all but 2 games this year.

and if you saw the last home game against San Jose it was one of the most exciting atmospheres i've seen in a sporting event lately.

good riddance
keepin it fresh eight days a week
blakeruns
CL Global Moderator

Return to The Graveyard