Lakers Exploring Sign-and-Trade for Courtney Lee? (Pg. 2)

Re: Lakers Exploring Sign-and-Trade for Courtney Lee? (Pg. 2)

Postby lakersin4 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:09 pm

I think it's more likely we send out both Blake & McRoberts.. Lee gets a deal that starts at 5.5-6M & we save over a mil next year, not counting taxes.. I love Mayo's upside here, but Lee doesn't need to improve to be exactly what we need.. We know he can't handle the playmaking duties at PG, but we also know Kobe will be the one doing that when Nash is sitting.. They will make up for Kobe deferring to Nash with the starting unit by giving him the ball nearly every play while Nash sits.. Lee can defend 1-3 & knock down shots.. We don't need a traditional PG off the bench, we just need a guy that can do ^those things ^ well.. Lee fits the bill perfectly
lakersin4

Postby khmrP on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

lakersin4 wrote:I think it's more likely we send out both Blake & McRoberts.. Lee gets a deal that starts at 5.5-6M & we save over a mil next year, not counting taxes.. I love Mayo's upside here, but Lee doesn't need to improve to be exactly what we need.. We know he can't handle the playmaking duties at PG, but we also know Kobe will be the one doing that when Nash is sitting.. They will make up for Kobe deferring to Nash with the starting unit by giving him the ball nearly every play while Nash sits.. Lee can defend 1-3 & knock down shots.. We don't need a traditional PG off the bench, we just need a guy that can do ^those things ^ well.. Lee fits the bill perfectly

do you know how many PF Hou has right now? :man10:
khmrP

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:00 pm

CRAP. Celtics just got Courtney Lee for JAJUAN JOHNSON in a sign and trade. Are u kidding me right now?!?!?! ANOTHER Power Forward for the Rockets? I cannot believe they got Lee for literally nothing. He would have been the perfect back up 2 to Kobe. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
FabFourLakers

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 pm

^ With that said...
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to The Graveyard