Malone...you need a watch?

Malone...you need a watch?

Postby Vasashi17 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:26 pm

Damn, what the hell is taking Malone so long to decide....Why do the crackers in Eagle, Colorado need another freakin week....I can't stand waitin anymore. Malone, better jump on today, otherwise the Laker Diesel will go elsewhere. Those [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up in Colorado just want another week to bask in the media's attention. They want attention do they...i'm just going to have to take my Laker army down there...At-tenn-tion...about face...weapons armed....fire their pansy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. What's sooo amazing about all this, is not that they can call someone with Kobe's first class character a sex offender, but that I could hate towns like Eagle and Vail more then San Antonio and Sacramento.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:32 pm

They need a week to process the evidence they claim to have... but I hope something is done about this soon... And to Malone, man!!! He needs to just jump to the Lakers, and come on!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:41 pm

yea
teh whole LA is waiting
its time u decide karl :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:48 pm

Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby PlayaHateUs on Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:01 pm

don't worry fellas. only a fool wouldn't wanna jump on board with the Lakers and i don't think Malone is a fool. He'll be committing soon.
PlayaHateUs

Return to The Graveyard