We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:Let's pray and hope the Orlando front office keeps losing it's trust with Dwight. If this keeps happening we will probably see Dwight get dealt in the offseason. Drew wants his own team and he would be a perfect fit with Orlando. Dwight will flourish under Kobe and he brings maturity and defense to the team.


LakersFanInCali wrote:We all know Dwight isn't mature but it's a sad state when we say he's mature because Drew's antics is making him look that way.


Ohh what a difference 5 minutes and some backdraft will do to your thinking.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:56 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:
If you got two babies......but:

One plays like a stud on the court.

The other, well..., he's laughing at teammates getting dunked on and pointing at the scoreboard when his own team is losing.

You point at the scoreboard to tell your opponents to shut up...."Look at the scoreboard we're winning" Drew did it to his own team...wtf is that? First time in sports when a player points at the scoreboard to show his team is losing without him.

pathetic.
[/quote]

ya your right. and one haas his entire team revolting against him, has his own coach revolting against him, and oh ya was laughing on the bench during a blowout.

weird how you choose to ignore these things,
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby LakersFanInCali on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 pm


and then you called dwight immature. lol give it up. you can continue to try to spin a poop thread into golden poop but its still poop


Poop jokes?

Advice:

Reading comprehension.

If you want people to take you seriously...please don't use "poop" in any response.
LakersFanInCali

 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 am

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:59 pm

1.) Bynum wasn't laughing during the GSW

2.) Bynum came to the aid of Pau and got in Griffin's face when Blake pushed Pau.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:01 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:

and then you called dwight immature. lol give it up. you can continue to try to spin a poop thread into golden poop but its still poop


Poop jokes?

Advice:

Reading comprehension.

If you want people to take you seriously...please don't use "poop" in any response.


why would i try to be taken seriously in this thread.
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby scissors on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Just curious. Would this thread have been created if the Lakers won tonight?
User avatar
scissors

 
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:53 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 pm

better question. would this thread have been created if the OP actually knew something about dwight howard
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 pm

That's like saying you should go to s tranny club to pick up real chicks....

Somedays FO battles the hell out of me.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
User avatar
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 30836
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Making folks sexy with dancin'

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby intuitivelOve on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Bynum shouldnt have been ejected for that. Kobe ALWAYS taunt opposing teams bench and NEVER get a technical!!
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 pm

this thread, much like the OP, is a joke.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10415
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby 24K GOLD on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Are you kidding? We are NOT TRADING HIM. He just needs to grow up and have a brain
I'm joining the communist now.. I don't like World peace...

Image
User avatar
24K GOLD

 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:41 am
Location: Camp Nou

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:
fklukewalton wrote:
LakersFanInCali wrote:You actually forgot what he did to Barea...and not only that.......

Did you see him laughing on the bench and pointing at the scoreboard when he was benched. When the team was losing? You forgot that didn't you.

Oh wait...there's more....while a teammate took a elbow to the face by Blake, he walks off laughing, while Pau got fronted by Blake.

Oh yea, you forgot all that.


dude just stop. you're losing yourself in the argument. nobody here said drew is mature. people were saying swapping drew for dwight as an upgrade in maturity is nonsense. there's a difference.


Actually I am not really losing this argument more than you are losing your reading comprehension.

If you actually read the OP, I said Dwight brings maturity and defense.


ironic that you claim i have a problem with reading comprehension, when i said "you are losing yourself in the argument" not "you are losing the argument"...2 very different things. but keep trying tryhard. actually don't, let this thread die.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10415
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:19 pm

lol this is too much.
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby LakersFanInCali on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Can't wait when Bynum gets traded so these Bynum homers can go away.

I don't even know how Bynum homers became Laker fans. I mean we did draft him but damn!

They followed him since high school? Could they be from Jersey? :bang:
LakersFanInCali

 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 am

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:Can't wait when Bynum gets traded so these Bynum homers can go away.

I don't even know how Bynum homers became Laker fans. I mean we did draft him but damn!

They followed him since high school? Could they be from Jersey? :bang:


you're a very confused, pathetic person. one more to feed my ignore list...nomnomnom
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10415
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:27 pm

LOL gets pwned in his own thread and than calls us homers. I'm glad I only watch Laker games, I don't know a damn thing about Dwight.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby LakersFanInCali on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Doc Brown wrote:LOL gets pwned in his own thread and than calls us homers. I'm glad I only watch Laker games, I don't know a damn thing about Dwight.


too bad.

How did I get "pwned"?
LakersFanInCali

 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 am

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:31 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:Can't wait when Bynum gets traded so these Bynum homers can go away.

I don't even know how Bynum homers became Laker fans. I mean we did draft him but damn!

They followed him since high school? Could they be from Jersey? :bang:


u mad?

Image
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 pm

^^^:man10: :man10:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby LakersFanInCali on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:34 pm

last stand wrote:
LakersFanInCali wrote:Can't wait when Bynum gets traded so these Bynum homers can go away.

I don't even know how Bynum homers became Laker fans. I mean we did draft him but damn!

They followed him since high school? Could they be from Jersey? :bang:


u mad?

Image


nice intelligent response. no wonder Lakers fan get a bad rap.

to answer your question, no... I am not mad at Bynum fans.

I am mad that the team I root for lost.
LakersFanInCali

 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 am

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Image
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19446
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

LakersFanInCali wrote:
nice intelligent response. no wonder Lakers fan get a bad rap.

to answer your question, no... I am not mad at Bynum fans.

I am mad that the team I root for lost.


he definitely mad

Image
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Can no one take a step back and look at the larger picture??

Do you think that Drew just magically turns into a baby when playing Houston??

Or perhaps they are allowed to play him rough, and dirty, to the point that he loses it?? To add to my argument, Pau had a bad night too, being really passive, which tends to happen when the opposing team is playing really rough/dirty.

The Dalembert foul looked like it made Drew angry because Dalembert basically rode Drew's back all the way to the rack, and tried to go over up and over Drew's back for the block. I can understand how that might make a brotha mad. Can't you??

And if everyone's hitting, grabbing, and fouling you with no call all game, and you finally get an emphatic dunk over them, it's probably easy to lose it a little and blurt out "take that motha@#%er" or something as you pass their bench.

I'm not saying that he couldn't have handled it better, but to sit back and say that he's 100% to blame for the outbursts, and that it's due to his extreme immaturity, is being unfair to Drew.

Not to defend Dwight either, but the reason he was a tech magnet the last few years is for the same reason that Drew had his outbursts tonight. He's been hit ragged down low, night after night, with little to no calls in his favor. It happens to every DOMINANT big man in the league. Ask Shaq. Ask Wilt.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

 
Posts: 3141
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 11:59 pm
Location: Hollywood

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby last stand on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:43 pm

this thread is not for logic. don't bring rationality in here. it is not welcome
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: We need to trade Drew when next season starts

Postby LakersFanInCali on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

V.V.V.V.V. wrote:Can no one take a step back and look at the larger picture??

Do you think that Drew just magically turns into a baby when playing Houston??

Or perhaps they are allowed to play him rough, and dirty, to the point that he loses it?? To add to my argument, Pau had a bad night too, being really passive, which tends to happen when the opposing team is playing really rough/dirty.

The Dalembert foul looked like it made Drew angry because Dalembert basically rode Drew's back all the way to the rack, and tried to go over up and over Drew's back for the block. I can understand how that might make a brotha mad. Can't you??

And if everyone's hitting, grabbing, and fouling you with no call all game, and you finally get an emphatic dunk over them, it's probably easy to lose it a little and blurt out "take that motha@#%er" or something as you pass their bench.

I'm not saying that he couldn't have handled it better, but to sit back and say that he's 100% to blame for the outbursts, and that it's due to his extreme immaturity, is being unfair to Drew.

Not to defend Dwight either, but the reason he was a tech magnet the last few years is for the same reason that Drew had his outbursts tonight. He's been hit ragged down low, night after night, with little to no calls in his favor. It happens to every DOMINANT big man in the league. Ask Shaq. Ask Wilt.


Good insight and reply.

We know the dominant bigs will get hacked but he has been making a habit of doing stupid stuff and that is what's bothering real Lakers fans.
LakersFanInCali

 
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.