Next Clublakers Contest?

Re: Next Clublakers Contest?

Postby Dratini927 on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:23 pm

Hmm, what if there was some kind of contest that shows who the biggest Lakers fan is? Kind of like how KCAL or FSN (can't remember who had that going) did theres. Pictures or videos of people's houses, families, etc. to show who is the biggest Lakers fan, and who has the most Lakers apparel. Once there's a deadline for entries, we can all take a vote.

It just came to me, not sure if it'd work, or if it's something you're looking for. :P
Matt the Drat

Dratini927

Postby GinoDB on Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Kobe just said he wants a new nickname for our "twin towers", we should start a contest on that, then try to contact the media somehow.
GinoDB

Postby Sirron on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:16 pm

Predict the first Laker to go down with a sprained ankle?
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby GuRu on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:56 am

I think an awesome contest, or maybe just a cool idea for a thread is one dedicated to spreading the word about the site in funny or interesting places. Like placing a clublakers.com sticker on a hot dog stand in NY, or something silly like that for all our fans across the country and even world. That would be an awesome collection of photos.

Next time I go to a Pistons game Ill try to do something like that. Slap a CL sign on the "3 championship Drive" street sign or something.
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby karacha on Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 pm

sirronstuff wrote:Predict the first Laker to go down with a sprained ankle?

Normally, I'd put my money on Luke, but he plays 30 seconds per game so...
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby Sirron on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:41 pm

GuRu wrote:I think an awesome contest, or maybe just a cool idea for a thread is one dedicated to spreading the word about the site in funny or interesting places. Like placing a clublakers.com sticker on a hot dog stand in NY, or something silly like that for all our fans across the country and even world. That would be an awesome collection of photos.

Next time I go to a Pistons game Ill try to do something like that. Slap a CL sign on the "3 championship Drive" street sign or something.

this is actually a whale of an idea. :jam2:

I'd love to see this site show up first when you type Lakers into google. Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks baby!!!
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby GinoDB on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:41 am

sirronstuff wrote:
GuRu wrote:I think an awesome contest, or maybe just a cool idea for a thread is one dedicated to spreading the word about the site in funny or interesting places. Like placing a clublakers.com sticker on a hot dog stand in NY, or something silly like that for all our fans across the country and even world. That would be an awesome collection of photos.

this is actually a whale of an idea. :jam2:

I'd love to see this site show up first when you type Lakers into google. Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks baby!!!

you would have to be careful though, next thing you know people are sticking Cl stickers on cop cars and someoe gets arrested
GinoDB

Previous

Return to The Graveyard