2 questions...

2 questions...

Postby TSpence26 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:55 am

1... is our 1st round pick lottery protected? Is it possible that if we end up lottoing for like the 4th overall pick we won't have to give it up via Cleveland or Phx trade?

And also.... do you guys see a realistic chance both Rick Adelman and MDA could get fired and then Adelman coming to the Lakers? Adelman would be the perfect coach for us IMO... Just look at Sacramento, they are going to lose there franchise since it went down the toilet since RA left. lmao
TSpence26

Re: 2 questions...

Postby Nikez on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 am

:boxing1: :boxing1: :boxing1: :boxing1:
Before long, someone recognized Phil Jackson sitting in the front seat, and then the rocks began to fly. Revelers pelted the bus and shook it, mocking the Lakers at their lowest moment.

It was painful,” Lakers forward Pau Gasol(notes) said. “It is a feeling that I want to keep in my mind for every single minute that I’m out there playing them.
Nikez

Postby phoenixrisingla on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 pm

phoenixrisingla

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:31 pm

thats 3 questions plus a useless thread. So 3 strikes and a failure to leave = ejection.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby khmrP on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:37 pm

TSpence26 wrote:1... is our 1st round pick lottery protected? Is it possible that if we end up lottoing for like the 4th overall pick we won't have to give it up via Cleveland or Phx trade?

And also.... do you guys see a realistic chance both Rick Adelman and MDA could get fired and then Adelman coming to the Lakers? Adelman would be the perfect coach for us IMO... Just look at Sacramento, they are going to lose there franchise since it went down the toilet since RA left. lmao

1. No, so we'll probably be lucky/sad at the same time when Pho gets #1 pick with our pick ala Clipps/Cavs Baron Davis trade :man10:

2. Minn not firing Adelman, considering his team has lost multiple key players to injury various time during the season, I'd say he's in a far better place than Pringles, at least his "system" works he just doesn't have the players to help him :man10:
khmrP

Postby Lakers_323 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Lakers_323

Return to The Graveyard