Snoop Dogg instagrams that OJ Mayo is soon joining Lakers...

Re: Snoop Dogg instagrams that OJ Mayo is soon joining Lakers...

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:58 pm

PiNOYLaKERSFaN wrote:
KeepBynum wrote:
purp n gold wrote:In this topic: Laker fans outside of Cali make bad jokes about Snoop Dogg.

Really though. He can wear any jersey he wants to match whatever sneakers he's wearing that day, I don't care. Snoop has LA privileges. Snoop is one of our own and he put LA & LB on the map back in the 90s, most people around here don't forget about that...

I don't give a damn where's he's from. He claims he's a Lakers fan yet he wore a Boston jersey. Snoop is a bandwagon fan in every sense of the word.

You do realize that was the getup Snoop wore to a concert in Boston right?

Snoop's got an L.A. card for life...............shizzle (couldn't help it)

It doesn't matter if he was at a concert in Boston. If you're a Lakers fan you cannot wear a Boston jersey under any circumstances.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby Phil XI on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 pm

This is what Snoop shouldve been wearing.
Get 17!!
Phil XI

Location: Thanks Ron for Gm7! You'll always be a Laker Legend!

Postby eltoro on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Hey guys. Don't be total losers. It's ok to wear jerseys from other teams and still be a Lakers fan. I didn't like Boston back in their more whitey days, but they are ok now.

And I hope Snoop is wrong about OJ Mayo. No way the Lakers are gonna wins championship with Mayo.
eltoro

Postby GoatMilk16 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:13 pm

meh
Snoop is a Laker fan and a huge USC fan. he's probably tight with OJ just messing around too

OJ is going to get some good offers from other teams. I doubt he comes where he's guaranteed to continue being 6th man
GoatMilk16

Postby retro_nights on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 pm

I'll take oj

And I wouldn't be surprised if that was snoops iq. It doesn't really mean much in practical terms tho.
---
Team lakers
retro_nights

Postby Pig Miller on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:31 pm

we need some younger legs, while OJ isn't going to get us over the top, he allows kobe to rest a bit more. so if he's coming for whatever cheap rate we can offer him, i'm on board.
Pig Miller

Postby PiNOYLaKERSFaN on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:34 pm

eltoro wrote:Hey guys. Don't be total losers. It's ok to wear jerseys from other teams and still be a Lakers fan. I didn't like Boston back in their more whitey days, but they are ok now.

And I hope Snoop is wrong about OJ Mayo. No way the Lakers are gonna wins championship with Mayo.

I take OJ in a HEARTBEAT.

That pretty much solidifies our bench and he could potentially be a 6th man of the year candidate with the Lakers.
PiNOYLaKERSFaN

Postby Juronimo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 pm

KeepBynum wrote:
purp n gold wrote:In this topic: Laker fans outside of Cali make bad jokes about Snoop Dogg.

Really though. He can wear any jersey he wants to match whatever sneakers he's wearing that day, I don't care. Snoop has LA privileges. Snoop is one of our own and he put LA & LB on the map back in the 90s, most people around here don't forget about that...

I don't give a damn where's he's from. He claims he's a Lakers fan yet he wore a ****** jersey. Snoop is a bandwagon fan in every sense of the word.

This. I'm born and raised here in Cali and there's not enough money in the world to make me put on their jersey. If you're a Laker fan you don't wear their jersey. No real Laker fan would every wear their jersey. Period. Point blank. End of story.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby bystander on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:04 pm

That pretty much solidifies our bench and he could potentially be a 6th man of the year candidate with the Lakers.

Have you guys did ever watch him play in the NBA ? He shot 27 % against the Clippers last year in the playoffs. And back to back years 40% FG. A shooting guard that can't shoot. What is this good for ? Jeez. Enough with the OJ Mayo lovefest. He's a scrub.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
bystander

Postby BamBam-31 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:29 pm

eltoro wrote:Hey guys. Don't be total losers. It's ok to wear jerseys from other teams and still be a Lakers fan. I didn't like Boston back in their more whitey days, but they are ok now.

I didn't like the Lakers back in their more blacky days, but they are ok now.

See how stupid that sounds? Enough of the double standard.
BamBam-31

Postby TIME on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:42 pm

bystander wrote:

Have you guys did ever watch him play in the NBA ? He shot 27 % against the Clippers last year in the playoffs. And back to back years 40% FG. A shooting guard that can't shoot. What is this good for ? Jeez. Enough with the OJ Mayo lovefest. He's a scrub.

I'll try to explain why this would be a great development if it happened. Last season our back up shooting guard on this team was this guy:

If we get OJ Mayo I'll dance a jig.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersin4 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:55 pm

OJ would instantly be the 2nd best guard on our roster.. Capable of backing up both guard spots.. I don't see why we wouldn't do it if it's an option.. He's going to get overpaid though.. Have you seen the contracts this offseason so far? 4/45-50 for batum, 8M a season for Asik, 3/34 for KG.. OJ will get 6-8M a season.. For 6 I'd still send the TPE in a heartbeat
lakersin4

Postby dj vitus on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:57 pm

At least wear a Red Sox jersey or something like that instead. But whatever.

On the subject of OJ Mayo, he'd be awesome to have but he's too much of a streak shooter to put us over the top.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Postby 432J on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:09 pm

ok i know that mayo is a good player and all but where would the lakers play him?

he's definitely not a pg and i dont think putting him at the 3 would workout either
432J

Postby Phat$haq on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:31 pm

KeepBynum wrote:It doesn't matter if he was at a concert in Boston. If you're a Lakers fan you cannot wear a Boston jersey under any circumstances.

And so says the Supreme Ruler of All (in his own mind). :bow:
Basketball is my religion. Staples Center is my temple. Kobe Bryant is my leader. Laker fans are my brothers.
Phat$haq

Postby cthroatgtr on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

432J wrote:ok i know that mayo is a good player and all but where would the lakers play him?

he's definitely not a pg and i dont think putting him at the 3 would workout either

He will backup Kobe and also play SG when Kobe is at SF.
cthroatgtr

Postby ThizGuy83 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Phat$haq wrote:
KeepBynum wrote:It doesn't matter if he was at a concert in Boston. If you're a Lakers fan you cannot wear a Boston jersey under any circumstances.

And so says the Supreme Ruler of All (in his own mind). :bow:

yup... he could of easily worn a boston bruins or patriots jersey
Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
ThizGuy83

Postby eltoro on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Hey guys. Can you cut Snoop a little slack? Just because Snoop is a sports fan, and likes other teams, does not make him any less real f a Lakers fan than y guys that hate Boston.

So Booya!
eltoro

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:44 pm

eltoro wrote:Hey guys. Can you cut Snoop a little slack? Just because Snoop is a sports fan, and likes other teams, does not make him any less real f a Lakers fan than y guys that hate Boston.

So Booya!

I'm not cutting a bandwagon fan who wore our biggest rival's jersey any slack.
Texas Lakers Fan

Re: Celtics

Postby JUST-MING on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:04 pm

KeepBynum wrote:I'm not cutting a bandwagon fan who wore our biggest rival's jersey any slack.

JUST-MING

Postby Juronimo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:06 pm

eltoro wrote:Hey guys. Can you cut Snoop a little slack?

No.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I really don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend. The Boston Celtics are the ENEMY. Always have and will be. They've ended our title dreams several times and vice versa. Beating them in 2010 was incredibly sweet. Best moment as a fan for me by far. I HATE the Celtics will every ounce in my body. Snoop betrayed the Lakers fan base. Screw him.
Texas Lakers Fan

Postby Juronimo on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:21 pm

KeepBynum wrote:I really don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend. The Evil Empire are the ENEMY. Always have and will be. They've ended our title dreams several times and vice versa. Beating them in 2010 was incredibly sweet. Best moment as a fan for me by far. I HATE the ******* will every ounce in my body. Snoop betrayed the Lakers fan base. Screw him.

I agree with this 100%.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby Justin Bailey on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Juronimo wrote:
KeepBynum wrote:I really don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend. The Evil Empire are the ENEMY. Always have and will be. They've ended our title dreams several times and vice versa. Beating them in 2010 was incredibly sweet. Best moment as a fan for me by far. I HATE the ******* will every ounce in my body. Snoop betrayed the Lakers fan base. Screw him.

I agree with this 100%.

It's a jersey.
KOBE G.O.A.T. wrote:Human is not car.
Justin Bailey

Postby eltoro on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Yeah. I agree with the other guys. It's a freaking jersey. Get over it.

Snoop is West Coast. He's always representing LA. So, all you Internet tough guys can go cry to mommy. Snoop is no less a fan than any of you.
eltoro

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard