I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU KOBE!!!

I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU KOBE!!!

Postby LakerTexan on Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:25 am

Man... as totally crappy as yesterday was, (my whole day revolved around 3 pm for the news conference) :bang: I was watching MSNBC last night and saw Kobe's press conference with his lawyers.

You really have to feel for the guy. Yes he admitted to adultery, which is horrible, but you really could tell how ashamed of himself he is, and the incredible amount of guilt that must be upon him. I truly believe that this will be settled sooner than we all think after listening to his lawyers. I hope they lay waste to the incompetence of the Sherriff's office and absolutely FRY that D.A. for false charges. It is so incredibly hard for the prosecution now to prove that she was non-consenting. (Gimmee a freaking break... the little "you know what" was 100% sure of what she was doing. He did not drag her up to the room!) Bottom line is, the man is NOT a rapist, and I'll have words with anyone who believes otherwise.

Just do us all a favor when you're acquitted... be the upstanding example we know you to be. God doesnt give anyone anything to deal with that He doesn't think they can't handle. Yeah you screwed up, but who hasn't??? We're all human. We're all guilty of one thing or another throughout the course of our lives. It doesnt make you a criminal. I think you deserve a chance to redeem yourself.

This time you can show us you've become the man we all know you are...the hero. Go into this trial... and hit nothin but net.
I still believe in you Kobe, just like I still believe in Magic. :jam2:
LakerTexan

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:43 am

seeing how everyone else actually sleeps, welcome to the board on behalf of club lakers

its really cool that youre from texas... wonder where everyone else is from?

anyway, just so you know, you should check other threads before making a new one... that way it doesnt get so cluttered around here....

=)
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby kobe_babee on Sat Jul 19, 2003 7:00 am

hey welcome!!! wow a laker fan in texan, thats new to me. :bow: are there a lot of u?? :man13: anywayz, its nyc to knw there are fans not only in l.a.
i feel what ur feeling!! i was so shocked when they decided to press charges. all week i was saying that today wud be the day we wud justify that he was innocent.
but hey, its not ovr yet. it'll never be over until the judge pleads kobe NOT GUILTY!!!
kobe_babee

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:14 pm

I feel for Kobe, but I DONT PITY him, he is a grown man, and he made a mistake, I hope for the best and hopefully he returns a even better citizen, then he was before.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby IBelieveinKobe2003 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:14 pm

Hi All. I am new to the board..This board is real great. I am SO glad that I found it. I believe in Kobe's INNOCENCE 100%..I am disappointed that he cheated on Vanessa, but that is between Vanessa and him, none of my concern. Vanessa is such a great woman to stand by her man. Kobe is SO lucky to have her in his life. I KNOW that he will be proven innocent in court. The DA wasn't going to press charges, that is why Kobe went to the ESPYS but then the DA turned around and charged him. That's BS. I think that Sheriff Hoy is a bigot and got pissed that a black man screwed one of his pretty white girls that he knew from some DARE program. After seeing a picture of the girl, I was like KOBE WHAT WERE U THINKING!! SHE IS BUTT UGLY. I think she wants what Monica Lewinsky got..her own TV show, book deal, own line of purses, etc. The DA has no case and I am SO sick of seeing these 90210 friends of hers on TV.."Like yeah she had tearing like and she said like it hurt a lot" oh please..they are gonna get their own book deals too. I will always support my man #8..he is being railroaded and I can't wait for the truth to come out. Ive heard rumors this girl has had previous encounters with some of the players on the Denver Nuggets..Id like to know why she called 911 TWICE and how come the Sheriff and DA insist on hiding it, it is public information. Something VERY Fishy is going on here, and it has NOTHING to do with Kobe. GO LAKERS..BRING THE BLING BLING BACK TO LA!! :bow:
IBelieveinKobe2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:38 pm

Great Points...welcome aboard
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:26 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to The Graveyard