I Swear to God, if Laker Haterz come and talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:00 pm

When I looked into kobes eyes today I saw a regretful human being profoundly sorry for his actions and begs forgiveness. Thats the man I saw. 2 times I saw kobe cry were all thsi year, #1 is loss to spurs and today. When kobe cries, he makes me wanan cry......I hope he gets cleared.....I love u and support u adn pray for u kobe.
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:34 pm

VASASHI KILL THE GUY IN TEH KOBE THREAD :mad1:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:25 am

There's no need to , he aint worth our time....Kobe's worth our time...not some loser who seeks pleasure out of someone's mistake....get a life
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Reddy on Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:27 am

Vasashi17 wrote:There's no need to , he aint worth our time....Kobe's worth our time...not some loser who seeks pleasure out of someone's mistake....get a life

ok :man11: :mad1: if ure gonna come talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], dont come please :mad1:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:33 am

Reddy there's no need to see please to these ignorant idiots....we all as Laker fans acknowledge that it was wrong of Kobe to commit adultery....and to express these opinions is quite alright...but to come in here and start calling Kobe names and makin a mockery of what he has done over the last 7 years is absolute ignorance.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Reddy on Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:40 am

Vasashi17 wrote:Reddy there's no need to see please to these ignorant idiots....we all as Laker fans acknowledge that it was wrong of Kobe to commit adultery....and to express these opinions is quite alright...but to come in here and start calling Kobe names and makin a mockery of what he has done over the last 7 years is absolute ignorance.
yep yep
I understand some fans can be hurt and from all this
and the anti lakers now is really not the time to mess around with moody laker fans cuz we certainly arent in teh best mood exactly
when webber got charged we dint talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
so please........... :bang:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:05 am

I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL DIE HARD LAKER FANS WHEN I SAY THIS GIRL HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF DRUG ADDICTED, PSYCHOTIC, MONEY-GRUBBING, NYMPHO LUNATIC.

I mean, THERE'S NO WAY that Kobe could ever do ANYTHING like this. I mean, c'mon. We've all watched him on TV at least a hundred times! We've read his interviews, read all the articles about him, and basically watched him mature in front of our eyes! Some of us even have his autograph! Now there's one thing thats for sure, and that is we can tell a person's personality from the way they autograph a basketball and speak to the press after big games! C'mon now, Kobe broke the record for 3pointers in a single game! No man that can shoot 3pointers like that could EVER do something as despicable as assualt a young girl! I mean, c'mon!

We as Laker fans DESERVE another championship this year, and this stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] from Nowhere, Colorado wants to just screw up everything for us fans! She must be doing this to mess with us, cause everyone knows the Lakers have an awesome team, and we're gonna win it again! I bet the Maloofs payed her to seduce Kobe, lie about what happened, and start this whole BS case cause they know we're better than them this year! I MEAN, C'MON!!! I don't care what the evidence says, or if this girl is credible, or whatever. I'm behind Kobe all the way. This girl probably asked him to rape her for god's sake! Look how attractive he is! He can get any girl he wants to get! I know this is all just a plot to cost us the season! We all know Kobe too well. I mean, we practically have Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family for cryin out loud! He lives in the same area code as me, and there's NO WAY he did this! I'm SO MAD that this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is tryin to pin this BS on him! I MEAN, C'MON!

I started an online petition to drop this BS case. I think if enough of us sign it, the Eagle County DA will see how many people are behind Kobe, and he'll be forced to dismiss the whole thing! LAKER FANS UNITE! Let's show these Colorado hicks they can't mess with LA!
http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeKobe/petition.html

LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Reddy on Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:11 am

coo man yo whassup wid ur name? :man3:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Re: [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!

Postby Danny Ainge on Sat Jul 19, 2003 10:16 am

ILuvRapistBallhogs wrote:I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL DIE HARD LAKER FANS WHEN I SAY THIS GIRL HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF DRUG ADDICTED, PSYCHOTIC, MONEY-GRUBBING, NYMPHO LUNATIC.

I mean, THERE'S NO WAY that Kobe could ever do ANYTHING like this. I mean, c'mon. We've all watched him on TV at least a hundred times! We've read his interviews, read all the articles about him, and basically watched him mature in front of our eyes! Some of us even have his autograph! Now there's one thing thats for sure, and that is we can tell a person's personality from the way they autograph a basketball and speak to the press after big games! C'mon now, Kobe broke the record for 3pointers in a single game! No man that can shoot 3pointers like that could EVER do something as despicable as assualt a young girl! I mean, c'mon!

We as Laker fans DESERVE another championship this year, and this stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] from Nowhere, Colorado wants to just screw up everything for us fans! She must be doing this to mess with us, cause everyone knows the Lakers have an awesome team, and we're gonna win it again! I bet the Maloofs payed her to seduce Kobe, lie about what happened, and start this whole BS case cause they know we're better than them this year! I MEAN, C'MON!!! I don't care what the evidence says, or if this girl is credible, or whatever. I'm behind Kobe all the way. This girl probably asked him to rape her for god's sake! Look how attractive he is! He can get any girl he wants to get! I know this is all just a plot to cost us the season! We all k that Kobe could ever do ANYTHING like this. I mean, c'mon. We've all watched him on TV at least a hundred times! We've read his interviews, read all the articles about him, and basically watched him mature in front of our eyes! Some of us even have his autograph! Now there's one thing thats for sure, and that is we can tell a person's personality from the way they autograph a basketball and speak to the press after big games! C'mon now, Kobe broke the record for 3pointers in a single game! No man that can shoot 3pointers like that could EVER do something as despicable as assualt a young girl! I mean, c'mon!

We as Laker fans DESERVE another championship this year, and this stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] from Nowhere, Colorado wants to just screw up everything for us fans! She must be doing this to mess with us, cause everyone knows the Lakers have an awesome team, and we're gonna win it again! I bet the Maloofs payed her to seduce Kobe, lie about what happened, and start this whole BS case cause they know we're better than them this year! I MEAN, C'MON!!! I don't care what the evidence says, or if this girl is credible, or whatever. I'm behind Kobe all the way. This girl probably asked him to rape her for god's sake! Look how attractive he is! He can get any girl he wants to get! I know this is all just a plot to cost us the season! We all know Kobe too well. I mean, we practically have Thanksgiving dinner with him and his family for cryin out loud! He lives in the same area code as me, and there's NO WAY he did this! I'm SO MAD that this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is tryin to pin this BS on him! I MEAN, C'MON!

I started an online petition to drop this BS case. I think if enough of us sign it, the Eagle County DA will see how many people are behind Kobe, and he'll be forced to dismiss the whole thing! LAKER FANS UNITE! Let's show these Colorado hicks they can't mess with LA!
http://www.petitiononline.com/FreeKobe/petition.html

LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
obviously this guest signed on at the spur of the momment This is why I tried to avoid clublakers.com right after the charges were filed because I knew that I'd write something heated like this, but know that I have regained my composure I can now say that pointing figners and saying hatefull things is not the answer. Still I support Kobe
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby wild willies on Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:38 pm

Reddy wrote:coo man yo whassup wid ur name? :man3:

He is being sarcastic you idiot!

When are you guys going to figure out that Kobe doesn't give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about you just like he didn't care about this girl? Or his wife and family for that matter! We almost grew up with Kobe come on give me a break. We almost grew up with Mike Tyson, so do you support him too?
wild willies

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:44 pm

Didn't watch Mike Tyson growing up only played Punch-out on nintendo and thats how i heard of him....you on the other hand probably worship him and that's why you got soo much hate....you probably not too educated so, why don't you shut your trap and have something intelligent to say...you just hungry for attention coming in these forums and saying hateful things....you probably can relate to this girl....hungry for attention....go get some knowledge and then we'll address your posts respectfully.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:50 pm

Kobe fell to temptation, and now has to reap for his wrong doing. I doubt that Kobe will be convicted of rape.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:39 pm

Kobe Bryant is just like a political prisoner. He wasn't arrested and charged because of what he did, they arreseted him because he's A LAKER! Those damn Colorado police just got excited cause they got Carmelo, and they got jealous when we signed our squad! They couldn't stand to see us win another ring. C'mon seriously, I'm gonna start another petition to launch an investigation on the police and DA in Eagle County. Something about them smells really fishy. I new something was up when they arrested Kobe without any charges filed. I bet they planted all the physical evidence cause they wanted to bring some attention to their damn hicktown. They don't know what they're doing out there. They should all be fired for even stressing Kobe out like this. He has more important stuff to worry about than some [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] he slept with on vacation. The POLICE in this case are out of order, the DA is out of order, the WHOLE FREAKIN SYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER!!!

Kobe shouldn't have to worry about BS like this, he should be able to concentrate basketball, and brining another championship back home to LA! The judicial system shouldn't apply to superstars like Kobe and Shaq, and now Malone and Payton too. This is obviously just a weak attempt at bringing down the Lakers season. C'mon, I don't care what Kobe did, they should drop the carges and throw that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in jail for false charges. Even if he did force her to do stuff, we all know she wanted it. She was probably begging Kobe to do her. Now she just wants to get famous. She tried out for American Idol for cryin out loud! That means she'd be willing to do anything to get famous! I mean, c'mon!

LAKERS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby wild willies on Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:43 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:you on the other hand probably worship him and that's why you got soo much hate....

Umm...it is you Kobe's wannabe-friends that were showing all the hate to this girl because she accused your demigod of something.

Vasashi17 wrote:you probably not too educated so, why don't you shut your trap and have something intelligent to say...

Ok, I have a college degree. How about you?

Here is the CORRECT way to write your sentence above:
You probably are not very educated. So, why don't you shut your trap until you have something intelligent to say....

Vasashi17 wrote:you just hungry for attention coming in these forums and saying hateful things....you probably can relate to this girl....hungry for attention....go get some knowledge and then we'll address your posts respectfully.

Hmmm...and you are telling me that Kobe has NEVER been hungry for attention?
wild willies

Postby SWOL on Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:44 pm

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] it why even have a judical system just lock every one up who is accused huh?????? are you a communist??????
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

translated text of my last message for Vasashi

Postby wild willies on Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:59 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:
ya on da other hand prob'ly worship him an' dat'swhy ya got soo much hate....

Umm...it iz ya Kobe'swannabe-friends dat wuz showing all da hate ta dis here ho cuz she accused yo' demigod o' somethin'.

Vasashi17 wrote:
ya prob'ly not too educated so, why don' ya shut yo' trap an' gots somethin' intelligent ta say...

Ok, I gots uh college degree. How about ya?

Here iz da CORRECT way ta write yo' sentence above:
You prob'ly iz not very educated. So, why don' ya shut yo' trap until ya gots somethin' intelligent ta say....

Vasashi17 wrote:
ya just hungry fo' attention coming in deez forums an' saying hateful things....ya prob'ly can relate ta dis here ho....hungry fo' attention....jet git some knowledge an' then we'll address yo' posts respectfully.

Hmmm...an' ya iz telling me dat Kobe has NEVER been hungry fo' attention? peep this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
wild willies

Postby SWOL on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:18 pm

go get your willies some where else, this is a chat forum not an english class you loser, in a forum people use slangs and chopped up words if you CAN'T DIG IT, go somewhere else /
SWOL

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:30 pm

swolswol wrote:go get your willies some where else, this is a chat forum not an english class you loser, in a forum people use slangs and chopped up words if you CAN'T DIG IT, go somewhere else /

Then tell your boy Vasashi not to question people's education if you don't want this to be an English class. Can you dig that sucka?

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:31 pm

:man3:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:47 pm

he is trying to educate you....comparing Kobe to Mike Tyson is not an educated statement...infact its pretty ignorant and narrow minded, you are comparing a guy who made a mistake, to a rapist with a tatoo on his face
Last edited by SWOL on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SWOL

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:47 pm

I see you got your degree in being quite wack....read into it mr. graduate....I'm studyin to be bioengineer almost finished with my degree and then i'm gunnin for a PhD....but i'm not talking about that education, i'm talkin about broads that wanna get paid and them using big name athletes to get it....If Kobe wanted attention he would have kept bumping heads with Shaq and become that alpha athlete...but he didn't he became a total teammate....how else do you explain Shaq, Kobe, and a bunch of role players winning three straight. Get educated on basketball and the world in general. There are always people, like you that are envious of the people on top and you can't wait to bring them down. So take your english degree and peep my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] professor...oh wait you just got a degree, you have to get a PhD to earn that distinction...and I'm the one studyin to get a PhD....so you can call me professor...and you sure flunked in your philanthropy 101 class..you ignorant close-minded prick
Last edited by Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:49 pm

well put
SWOL

Postby Guest on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:55 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:I see you got your degree in being quite wack....read into it mr. graduate....I'm studyin to be bioengineer almost finished with my degree and then i'm gunnin for a PhD....

Broads? That is very respectful of women AND very openminded. For being as educated as you claim you sure have [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] as hell vocabulary and sentence structure.

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 2:58 pm

I'm not getting my degree in english and a broad is a woman interested in nothing but sex and money...you are right though i should have said it differently....she's a lying broad
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:06 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Vasashi17 wrote:I see you got your degree in being quite wack....read into it mr. graduate....I'm studyin to be bioengineer almost finished with my degree and then i'm gunnin for a PhD....

Broads? That is very respectful of women AND very openminded. For being as educated as you claim you sure have [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] as hell vocabulary and sentence structure.

If you want to be critical on vocabulary and sentence structure, then make sure you correct yourself. You should have placed a comma after claim, before and after as hell, to get proper sentence flow. It should have been written like this: For being as educated as you claim, you sure have [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], as hell, vocabulary and sentence structure. We are talking about your education in basketball and its players. We are not talking about education revolving around grammar, sentence structure and vocabulary, wise [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard