I Swear to God, if Laker Haterz come and talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....

I Swear to God, if Laker Haterz come and talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:03 pm

If any Laker Hater has the guts to come in here and call Kobe a raper...I'm goin after him/her. We all gotta collectively come together and support him. In his statement, he did say that he and his family need the support his fans even more than ever before. I am going to support our man till the end and I expect each and everyone of us to do the same. If he has the support of Vanessa, who is the only person that this crime has had to hurt the most, than none of us has any write not to forgive our man and support him 100%. We are gonna get through this cause we are a Laker family and the Bryants are definitely part of it. He was charged and not proven of these crimes. He is still innocent and will be innocent. No one can officially call him a raper....
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby lalgirl3 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:06 pm

I would hate the idea if they did that too but hey we might as well get ready for it because they are going to try and come and kick us when we are down.
lalgirl3

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:06 pm

I'm making my statement right now:

EVERYBODY LISTEN UP,

If ANYBODY comes in and post's anything regarding this situation in a hatered or joking manner to piss us off, their posts will not even have the benifit of being closed, it WILL BE DELETED.

The poster's name will then be turned in to clublakers for banning.

Guest's cannot post new threads so you will have to be registered to start a new thread, and we can ban you. So please be smart and not stupid, If it was your star on your team, we would not do this to you... Thank you,

-- Lakers Dynasty 2000
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:07 pm

yeah i agree with all of u
this is a serious manner
and not to be taken as a joke
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

help help

Postby IloveLA on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:08 pm

kobe needs all the luck he can get The D.A has good edvidence against him lets all take a deep breath and lets think on this
i think the lady had consistual sex with him then kobe took a step farther and now she is claiming rape thats my opinion
IloveLA

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:10 pm

Hell yea, u go LD2K.... that's the way to do it.... most are classless anyway.....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby lalgirl3 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:11 pm

I agree 100%
lalgirl3

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:21 pm

thanks LD2K that's a big help, MAKE SURE YALL REPORT THAT STUFF IF IT HAPPENS
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:24 pm

Oh don't worry, their names will be logged into a Word document on my computer. Immaturity will not be accepted here regarding this case.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:29 pm

Get their IP address down too...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:35 pm

Good idea. I don't think there will be a problem. We have pretty mature posters for most part here. We moderate the forums very well, and we proabably won't see alot of this. But if we do. You know what we'll do...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:35 pm

Yes, we all need to rise above all this and be mature. Every other team has skeletons in their closets and we don't attack them so I expect mutual respect.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:38 pm

Charles Barkley is speaking out and he feels as we do, in shock. "Adultery is between him and his wife." Says Chuck
Danny Ainge

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:39 pm

Yea Im seein it... he's talkin about how careful they need to do their stuff...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby kobe834 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:11 pm

damn right, screw any fans if they come in here and trash kobes reputation.
kobe834

Postby zetaw00d on Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:15 pm

Its goin to happen!!! All the haters are goin to talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] now!!! So just ignor it!!!
zetaw00d

Postby HndsmCelt on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:32 pm

Wait a minuet here, for weeks people on this board have been calling the alleged victim every name in the book, assuming she had to be lying, scheeming, seeking lime light and or money. There has been NO consideration of her. She is assumed guilty of lying before you even heard her story. Now law enfocement and the DA's office who have say that there is enough evidence to procecute and the DA even says he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? Will posters still be calling the woman who claims she was raped a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]?

If you opt to deleet this message beceause I do not blindly accept Kobe (or the womans) story, then be fair and go back and deleet every post where some insensitive lout called a woman he never met a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], or [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. This woman is some ones daughter, some ones sister and I think she deserves at least as much respect at this point as you folks are blindly handing to a man who just admitted to sleeping with another woman just after his wife gave birth to his child.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:35 pm

I know its best to ignore it, but I seriously can't. Kobe is like a brother, and it seems like I'm all dramatic about all this, but seriously we have grown up with Kobe ever since he got here 7 years ago. From a very mature 17 year old to getting championships to getting married to becoming a father...you can't help feel like he is a family member that has just grown up in front of your eyes. I loved his personality so much, that I told my girlfriend that I would most like to be like Kobe as I grow up. I adored this guy. And when that happens you feel that you can be critical about family, but once some stranger starts being critical towards them, then you defend them and kick their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. I hope you understand what I'm saying...I will try to refrain from acting childish, but if someone goes at my brother, i'm goin at them back. You don't have to feel, just understand me....
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:36 pm

HndsmCelt wrote:Wait a minuet here, for weeks people on this board have been calling the alleged victim every name in the book, assuming she had to be lying, scheeming, seeking lime light and or money. There has been NO consideration of her. She is assumed guilty of lying before you even heard her story. Now law enfocement and the DA's office who have say that there is enough evidence to procecute and the DA even says he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? Will posters still be calling the woman who claims she was raped a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]?

If you opt to deleet this message beceause I do not blindly accept Kobe (or the womans) story, then be fair and go back and deleet every post where some insensitive lout called a woman he never met a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], or [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. This woman is some ones daughter, some ones sister and I think she deserves at least as much respect at this point as you folks are blindly handing to a man who just admitted to sleeping with anotu still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? Will posters still be calling the woman who claims she was raped a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]?

If you opt to deleet this message beceause I do not blindly accept Kobe (or the womans) story, then be fair and go back and deleet every post where some insensitive lout called a woman he never met a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], or [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. This woman is some ones daughter, some ones sister and I think she deserves at least as much respect at this point as you folks are blindly handing to a man who just admitted to sleeping with another woman just after his wife gave birth to his child.

HndsCelt, Now is not the time to get in your low blows, no offfense but you're probably the last person the Laker fans want to hear from right now. I mean this in the most respectful way possible
Danny Ainge

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:43 pm

I agree Danny Ainge...

...Hdsmcelt just focus on your teams legal matter's for now....Webber, Christie, and Clark.

How about just recap on how the Spurs took your title last year.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:46 pm

Wait a minuet here, for weeks people on this board have been calling the alleged victim every name in the book, assuming she had to be lying, scheeming, seeking lime light and or money. There has been NO consideration of her. She is assumed guilty of lying before you even heard her story. Now law enfocement and the DA's office who have say that there is enough evidence to procecute and the DA even says he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? he would not do so unless he knew he could prove beyond a resonable doubt that Kobe is guilty of sexual assault, but you still think that Kobe should be treated as innocent by evey one who posts here? I was not there and doubt if any of you were, and I probably know Kobe about as well as any of you do, but I would not say he is innocent. The courts should treat him as such and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? Will posters still be calling the woman who claims she was raped a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]?

Then start up a forum supporting her. Like I stated in my previous post, we along with Kobe have grown up together. We know him more through body language, news articles and his passion on the court then we know of this girl. She could be right she could be wrong. But until you find out, you support your family and you call the accuser a lying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. You will be defensive of your own when someone that you totally do not know calls them something as offensive as a raper. You are right to some degree and you are entitled to your opinion, but we know Kobe more than the girl and if she can come out and not be identified at all, but identify our Kobe as a rapist then f*ck her and her lying stories. If uch and he should get a fiar trial, but if he did the crime (and some professionals seem to think he did) then does he still get everyones support? Will posters still be calling the woman who claims she was raped a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]?

If you opt to deleet this message beceause I do not blindly accept Kobe (or the womans) story, then be fair and go back and deleet every post where some insensitive lout called a woman he never met a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], or [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. This woman is some ones daughter, some ones sister and I think she deserves at least as much respect at this point as you folks are blindly handing to a man who just admitted to sleeping with another woman just after his wife gave birth to his child.[/quote]

Then start up a forum supporting her. Like I stated in my previous post, we along with Kobe have grown up together. We know him more through body language, news articles and his passion on the court then we know of this girl. She could be right she could be wrong. But until you find out, you support your family and you call the accuser a lying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. You will be defensive of your own when someone that you totally do not know calls them something as offensive as a raper. You are right to some degree and you are entitled to your opinion, but we know Kobe more than the girl and if she can come out and not be identified at all, but identify our Kobe as a rapist then f*ck her and her lying stories. If Kobe's out in the light getting his image bashed in then, we have the right at this forum to bash this mystery accuser. Kobe has not called her a liar or any other name for that matter. He said that he was innocent and that this was not true, but never called the supposed victim anything. She has already called Kobe a rapist and has let her stupid county take three weeks for Kobe's awesome auora to be smashed to nothing. She has the right to call him a rapist, we have the right to defend our man and call her a lying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Case Closed.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

lakers plunder the league

Postby wild willies on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:42 pm

no, you just wanna circumvent the salary cap and use under the table money to take away all of our players!
wild willies

Postby wild willies on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:44 pm

kobe834 wrote:damn right, screw any fans if they come in here and trash kobes reputation.

He already trashed it himself!
wild willies

Postby wild willies on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:48 pm

Vasashi17 wrote: I loved his personality so much, that I told my girlfriend that I would most like to be like Kobe as I grow up. .

And does she approve of you having relations with other women also?
wild willies

Postby LakerPride on Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:54 pm

Vasashi17,

I agree with you. Kobe is as close to a friend or family member to us Laker fans as ANYBODY on TV could be. He's just not another Laker player. We've grown up watching Kobe grow up. This is very sensitive territory here. I for one just can't turn my back on Kobe, I can't. If he is convicted then I will be utterly heartbroken (even more than I am today), but I STILL don't think I could completely turn my back on Kobe. I will be extremely angry at him (a LOT more than I am now), but I just would not be able to say F Kobe Bryant. Sorry, I just couldn't.
-LakerPride
LakerPride

Next

Return to The Graveyard