The Eagle County DA was on TV again

The Eagle County DA was on TV again

Postby NawlinsLakerFan on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:25 pm

The DA was on MSNBC tonight and said, "I have tried acquaintance sexual assault cases....so I feel I'm qualified to try this case."

I just heard it on MSNBC.

Slip of the tongue? Or confirmation Kobe and the accuser knew each other? :man13:
NawlinsLakerFan

Re: The Eagle County DA was on TV again

Postby murcielago62 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:02 pm

NawlinsLakerFan wrote:The DA was on MSNBC tonight and said, "I have tried acquaintance sexual assault cases....so I feel I'm qualified to try this case."

Slip of the tongue? Or confirmation Kobe and the accuser knew each other? :man13:

The prior
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Re: The Eagle County DA was on TV again

Postby lol on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:34 pm

NawlinsLakerFan wrote:The DA was on MSNBC tonight and said, "I have tried acquaintance sexual assault cases....so I feel I'm qualified to try this case."

Since she showed him around the hotel during the day he would qualify as an "acquaintance".
lol

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:44 pm

What a surprise, the DA wanted more face time on TV....didn't he say he was going to treat this case no different, so I guess it is usual to have two nationally televised press conferences adn go on TV for a normal rape case....this b*tch is really pissing me off
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:59 pm

Hulbert is panicking with all these new info about the accuser.

He better drop this charge or he will get romp during the trial. His client has little credibility and with each day, a new dirt will be come about her.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to The Graveyard