theater videos not working :(

theater videos not working :(

Postby SHAQ-34 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:06 am

can someone tell me why all the theater videos dont work is it my computer or is it like this for all of you
SHAQ-34

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:14 am

shaq34,

the theater section is temporarily down right now. the only thing that works is the video of the week.

we are currently working on this problem and we're trying to resolve it as quick as possible.

hopefully we should be back up soon, but until then stay posted for any announcements regarding the theater section. thanks!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby SHAQ-34 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:41 am

ok thx for telling
SHAQ-34

Postby clublakers on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:14 am

Ya'll, the problem with the vids is that other sites were using our bandwidth to service their own sites -- much of it coming from Japan. It got out of control and we were forced to yank them.

I'm working out a deal with an ISP to not only host our videos but also to offer Clublakers members discounted DSL service. More to come...
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:01 pm

can someone plz get highlights of the night when kobe broke the record for 3 pointers made ina game vs seattle?!
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:12 pm

I actually have those clips on my computer and once we get the theater section up and running again, I will be sure to put em up.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:45 pm

i would appreciate it :jam2:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Return to The Graveyard