so...

so...

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:19 pm

so, if this girl takes overdose and drugs and crap why are we complaining if kobe is still ganna play basketball of course he is kobe will be innocent if this b*tch doesnt want to show her face in public that means this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] knows shes wrong and she knows she did the bad thing so as far as am concern this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] will be finished in 2/3 weeks
User avatar
SHAQ-34

 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby Kobe's Therapist on Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:22 pm

Can you morons really be this stupid?
Kobe's Therapist

 

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:44 pm

Kobe the Rapist wrote:Can you morons really be this stupid?


Can you prove otherwise? If not shut the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
User avatar
murcielago62

 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:22 pm
Location: Marietta, Ga

Postby Kobe's Therapist on Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:49 pm

Why would I care to prove you're not stupid?

That's up to you.
Kobe's Therapist

 

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:51 pm

Kobe the Rapist wrote:Why would I care to prove you're not stupid?

That's up to you.


If I'm stupid, prove it. Do you know what the evidence is?
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
User avatar
murcielago62

 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:22 pm
Location: Marietta, Ga

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:59 pm

some one please ban Kobe the rapist
User avatar
SHAQ-34

 
Posts: 310
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:17 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby Kobe's Therapist on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:04 pm

I was just going on the basis of intuition ... but if you're suggesting there's some kind of evidence...

"Do you know what the evidence is?"

... I'd love to hear it. :man13:


And why ban me? ... can't take a little heat on your boy Kobe?

I'll be happy to have an intellectual discussion with anyone on this board about the accusations against Kobe. I just haven't seen any intellectuals around here yet.
Kobe's Therapist

 

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:07 pm

Kobe the Rapist wrote:I was just going on the basis of intuition ... but if you're suggesting there's some kind of evidence...

"Do you know what the evidence is?"

... I'd love to hear it. :man13:


And why ban me? ... can't take a little heat on your boy Kobe?

I'll be happy to have an intellectual discussion with anyone on this board about the accusations against Kobe. I just haven't seen any intellectuals around here yet.


OK, then leave. What intelligent conversations can we have if he don't know what the evidence is :man7:
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
User avatar
murcielago62

 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:22 pm
Location: Marietta, Ga

Postby Kobe's Therapist on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:10 pm

We can have alot more intelligent conversations that most of them I've seen on here ...

"Kobe is da BOMB!"

"Free Kobe!!"

"She's just a money hungry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!"

Can't you guys come up with something better than those kinds of lines?
Kobe's Therapist

 

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:12 pm

I've got a question for you...

Can't you come up with something better to do with your life?

Take up a hobby: arts and crafts, golf, get a job, I don't give a f***.

Do you have anything better to come on this Laker site and attack Kobe?
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40952
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:12 pm

Kobe the Rapist wrote:We can have alot more intelligent conversations that most of them I've seen on here ...

"Kobe is da BOMB!"

"Free Kobe!!"

"She's just a money hungry [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!"

Can't you guys come up with something better than those kinds of lines?


They're going from the speculations that they've heard and they're support for a team and that team's player, What's wrong with that?

Also, what team do you root for? The Queens :man10:
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
User avatar
murcielago62

 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 4:22 pm
Location: Marietta, Ga

Postby Best team money can buy on Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:59 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Do you have anything better to come on this Laker site and attack Kobe?


What's wrong with that? The Laker's raid everyone else's rosters. Can't they develop their own players?
Best team money can buy

 

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:00 pm

ur a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] idiot.. they didnt spend much for gp/malone which u r referring to they spent only about 7 mil
LaKeRsDyNaStY

 

Postby BDG on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:02 pm

Best team money can buy wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Do you have anything better to come on this Laker site and attack Kobe?


What's wrong with that? The Laker's raid everyone else's rosters. Can't they develop their own players?


and how does this relate to the topic?
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40952
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Best team money can buy on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:07 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:ur a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] idiot.. they didnt spend much for gp/malone which u r referring to they spent only about 7 mil


Please. Do you really think they didn't offer them some sweetheart endorsement packages? The salaries and salary caps are a joke. Big market teams do not adhere to them, they just use creative financing.
Best team money can buy

 

Postby Return2Showtime on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:07 pm

Best team money can buy wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Do you have anything better to come on this Laker site and attack Kobe?


What's wrong with that? The Laker's raid everyone else's rosters. Can't they develop their own players?


Alright... have you looked at the salaries of other teams??? There are some teams who are dishing out millions more than the Lakers, but they still can't get anywhere. Take a look at this link:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries.htm

Scroll down and you will see a comparison of team salaries. Notice that the Lakers' salary is seventh in the league.

While you're there, take a look at the players' salaries... look at who makes how much... it's ridiculous how much some of these players make. (Well, it's ridiculous how much they all make, but for some of them in comparison to what they do for their teams, it's outrageous.)
The additions of Payton and Malone will bring the Lakers back to having talent like they did during the Showtime Era... maybe they can win another championship like the one Magic is holding.
User avatar
Return2Showtime

 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:59 am

Postby Best team money can buy on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:08 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Best team money can buy wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Do you have anything better to come on this Laker site and attack Kobe?


What's wrong with that? The Laker's raid everyone else's rosters. Can't they develop their own players?


and how does this relate to the topic?


The topic is merely one word "So....", so pretty much anything would relate to that!
Best team money can buy

 

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:10 pm

guest please register [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] u have nothing to do but come and try to bring down the lakers.. u wanna know what teams try to buy championships and players? its the queens or portland jailblazers teams like that
LaKeRsDyNaStY

 

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:12 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:guest please register [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] u have nothing to do but come and try to bring down the lakers.. u wanna know what teams try to buy championships and players? its the queens or portland jailblazers teams like that


Beautifully mature language
Guest

 

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:19 pm

As I can see another played out hater in the board.

I guess you're [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is bored in your team's lame [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] board, so you decided to go to ours.

That's cool. Just sign up so I can identify your posts.

The I'll smack the hell out of you!!!
User avatar
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

 
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:01 am
Location: Culver City, CA (Fox Hills)

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:21 pm

Anonymous wrote:
LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:guest please register [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] u have nothing to do but come and try to bring down the lakers.. u wanna know what teams try to buy championships and players? its the queens or portland jailblazers teams like that


Beautifully mature language



look at u.. claiming the lakers buy there players/championships

beautifully stupidity from u
LaKeRsDyNaStY

 

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:26 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:The I'll smack the hell out of you!!!


Just like Kobe did to her?
Guest

 

Postby Guest on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:28 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:guest please register [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] u have nothing to do but come and try to bring down the lakers.. u wanna know what teams try to buy championships and players? its the queens or portland jailblazers teams like that


Beautifully mature language



look at u.. claiming the lakers buy there players/championships

beautifully stupidity from u


Would they win THEIR (notice the correct spelling) if they only had Kobe?
Guest

 

Postby Return2Showtime on Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:29 pm

Anonymous wrote:
LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:guest please register [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] u have nothing to do but come and try to bring down the lakers.. u wanna know what teams try to buy championships and players? its the queens or portland jailblazers teams like that


Beautifully mature language



look at u.. claiming the lakers buy there players/championships

beautifully stupidity from u


Would they win THEIR (notice the correct spelling) if they only had Kobe?


Well, good, you have the correct spelling, but you left words out of your sentence.
The additions of Payton and Malone will bring the Lakers back to having talent like they did during the Showtime Era... maybe they can win another championship like the one Magic is holding.
User avatar
Return2Showtime

 
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:59 am

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:20 pm

Im closing this due to the excessivly immature posting of some users :disagree:

You KNOW who you are :mad1:

-- Topic Closed
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California


Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.