Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:39 pm

As a matter of FACT, yes it is :man12:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:41 pm

LMAO... I cant wait to see what he's gonna say now... bring it... :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby xanadu on Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:49 pm

serious question. does anyone know there stats vs each other?????
"YOU MUST SHOW NO MURCY- NOR HAVE ANY BELIEF WHATSOEVER IN HOW OTHERS JUDGE YOU- FOR GREATNESS WILL SILENCE THEM ALL"
xanadu

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:02 pm

hey kobe_one said (I bet you that GUEST in the first page of this thread is just a having a ball because he had everyone in this thread attacking each other.

That GUEST started all this BS!!!) your damn skippy i'm having a ball!!!!! the point was that most of you don't really know [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about basketball!!!!!! bunch of f*ckin groupies, kobe this kobe that. sad man

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:05 pm

These were the stats for the game in Orlando (11/27/00):

PLAYER MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
K. Bryant 46 14-31 0-0 10-13 2 10 4 1 2 3 5 38
T. McGrady 42 12-28 2-2 12-16 0 6 9 2 1 3 4 38

The final was: LA 102 Orlando 112

These were the stats for the game in LA (12/15/00):

PLAYER MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
K. Bryant 34 6-15 0-1 9-9 1 6 8 0 2 8 3 21
T. McGrady 23 8-15 2-2 3-6 0 3 0 0 3 1 1 21

The final was: LA 107 Orlando 84

Pretty creepy how similar their lines are...oh yeah Shaq played in both games...but it seems that McGrady still couldn't outscore Kobe...oh yeah, how can he, Shaq will swat him away if he goes to the hoop...oh but then he does have his jump shoot, cause he is a better shooter then Kobe... :man10:
Last edited by Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:05 pm

get out then u [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] kobe hater
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:12 pm

Does anybody know how to boot him out of here, cuz I refuse to talk to such an all knowing Guest. I quiver just thinking about how much I really don't know my hoops around this square....oops did i say square, you can't go around a square....circle you idiot...circle...please don't look down on me Guest...you are all knowing, and if you really are you should know that the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] you write actually makes me feel even stupider....I say this guest is just to all knowing for all of us and we should just toss him out, cuz I really do feel stupid around him...hey all knowing guest...could I bother to ask you why you don't KNOW your own f*cking name...oh how stupid of me...your name is guest....stupid stupid stupid
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:15 pm

LakerGyrl2003, before you start saluting your girl Vasashi17 you may want to check their stats. This proves my point some folks on this board know absolutely nothing about basktetball.

Let me correct you Vasashi17....D.George FG% is 39%, you idiot you gave us D. George playoff FG%. Now that's a fact. So LakerGyrl, go head girl say, Your the man....ELF. That's alright I don't need you to tell me that. I know what the hell I'm talking about. And, you idiots you can't compare everyone FG%. Unless they are compariable players, with compariable roles.

You know what I'm out.
ELF

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:16 pm

I know... It's like I'm a Kobe groupie, and he's mr all mighty... oh mah gosh, I'm gonna start to cry now... someone help me..... :man10: He's so much above us, that I dont even know how to respond in his presence, cuz i dont wanna sound as stupid as I am now... oh mah gosh, he's so much superior than me, so much on a higher level that I cant even imagine on... Please lord find it in me for him to accept me :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:19 pm

thier stats agaist each other are the same .... lakergyrl you seriously have the intelect of a marble.....not one time have i ever said that T-mac is better than kobe......but to not respect his game is fairly stooooopid....you should really take some time to watch basketball iam keeping the profanities to a min......but i cant express enough that you know nothing about the game.....and saying the way someone dunks factors into how good of a player he is
MUCHO ESTUPIDO
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:19 pm

Playoffs is when it counts dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...McGrady...the dead eye that he is should have surely shot better then Devean George....why don't you just come with somethin solid cause you just embarrASSing yourself...go become a T-mac groupie if you are so embarressed to be a Laker fan...bigot
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:22 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Does anybody know how to boot him out of here, cuz I refuse to talk to such an all knowing Guest. I quiver just thinking about how much I really don't know my hoops around this square....oops did i say square, you can't go around a square....circle you idiot...circle...please don't look down on me Guest...you are all knowing, and if you really are you should know that the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] you write actually makes me feel even stupider....I say this guest is just to all knowing for all of us and we should just toss him out, cuz I really do feel stupid around him...hey all knowing guest...could I bother to ask you why you don't KNOW your own f*cking name...oh how stupid of me...your name is guest....stupid stupid stupid

YOU ARE HERE A WEEK AND YOUR KICKING PEOPLE OUT???
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:24 pm

MY BAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKIN ABOUT EMBARRASSEDLAKERFAN
IF THE GUEST DOSENT HAVE THE BALLS TO REGISTER DONT EVEN REPLY TO HIS A$$
SWOL

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:27 pm

Swol, you here a month longer than me and you feel you need to write all big to make a point....damn fool kick back....oh by the way my post had satire all over it...like its pretty sarcastic that you ain't praisin Kobe when it comes to T-mac and you have a Kobe avatar.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:28 pm

Swolswol....man, we are in the presences of idiots. These fool wants to compare D.G playoff % to T-Mac, and says the playoffs is were it counts. How man FG did DG take? Compare that to T-Mac you idiot. There's no comparsion, so you can't compare them. Stick with the discussion....We were and are talking about Kobe and T-Mac.
ELF

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:30 pm

Also, Vasashi17 you called me a bigot. Do you know the definition of a bigot. Please don't use words that you don't understand. But, I won't expose your IQ.
ELF

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:31 pm

I am talkin to embarrassinglakerfan who is also hiding his opinions behind a guest...grow some balls
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:32 pm

Just wondering, how many shots did Deaven George take a game in the playoffs and how many did T-Mac take? I think T-Mac would have taken about 25-30 shots a game in the playoffs and Deaven would have only taken like 6-7 shots a game. So T-Mac shooting a lower percentage than Deaven is understandable considering how many shots he took...I'm not suggesting anything, just wondering...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:34 pm

Idiot I never hid behind the guest. I replied and apologize for not putting my name. ELF never hides, you little girl. Check with the true fans of this site. ELF never hides. What you've been here for what 3 weeks and trying to step up to the major leagues. You are a joke!

But let me stop..this is a Laker site; this isn't about me or some other idiot.
ELF

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:35 pm

swolswol wrote:thier stats agaist each other are the same .... lakergyrl you seriously have the intelect of a marble.....not one time have i ever said that T-mac is better than kobe......but to not respect his game is fairly stooooopid....you should really take some time to watch basketball iam keeping the profanities to a min......but i cant express enough that you know nothing about the game.....and saying the way someone dunks factors into how good of a player he is
MUCHO ESTUPIDO

Nah, u have the intellenge of mayonnaise. I never said that u thought that he was better than Kobe, I was replyin to the guest that said this... Dayam.... read between the lines. So when I did I say that dunkin ability categorizes how good a player is? I dont respect his game cuz of his attitude, don't u understand this?? He isn't a team player, and I clearly remember that in the 1st round vs the Pistons he said that he thinks this is a winnable series for himself. He's arrogant. and that shows it right there. He also said that it feels good to finally get out of the 1st round of the playoffs too, when they were up 3-1. ANd look what happend.. The Pistons made a run, and won the series.. I'm bettin he felt stupid after those comments, huh? And for Vasashi's stats on the playoffs... well playoffs is when it counts the most, where champions are defined. The playoffs is to see what teams got it to make it to the next level.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:36 pm

My bad BIGidiOT....I brought up DG's shooting percentage cause you brought up shooting percentage BIGidiOT.....T-Mac is a better shooter right...then how come Kobe made more shots then him during the REGULAR SEASON when championships aren't made. Kobe's shooting percentage was 0.6% lower than T-mac's yet he played more games (7 more to be exact) and has to share his offensive juice with the big man. T-mac shoots whenever he feels like it.....so why don't you expose my IQ....i sure am a dummy that knows my hoops...BIGidiOT
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:38 pm

Alright this post is getting out of control, time to close it...

Remember fellas, It's all love here.

T-Mac is a great player. One of the most best in the entire Leauge. Kobe is aside him, maybe better, maybe not. Depends on your own defenition of "better". If you want to go buy Stats, go buy stats, if you want to go buy who's hit clutch shot's and won championships... Go do that.

Bottom line is, this is the most pointless topic to debate. I love Kobe to death and love what he is. I really don't care who is better or worse than him. He is what he is and damn I love that...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard