Tracy Mcgrady better then kobe?

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:42 pm

y would anyone have to "hide" here its just a message board
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:43 pm

LD2K, I thought u locked this thread.....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:44 pm

i unlocked it... :man9:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:44 pm

You joined in April....damn and you a baller....[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] please....what does that have to do with anything....i started coming to clublakers.com last year....never registered cause i never had the time to post and discuss my opinions in a forum....I had school and work.....but now its summertime and I get to eat you up when it comes to facts [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...call me out....[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] i'll call you out, even though you are 3 months my senior...damn you must be a god here....an embarrassed laker fan...yea....everybody must follow you....shut your trap and move on....You made a point...then I made a point....you called me out...then I called you out...you wanna go back and forth...by all means I can...but the rest of the users don't give a damn, and frankly neither do I...I already made my point and so did you...lets bury the hatchet and move on to another topic where we can kill each other :boxing1:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:45 pm

lol...not u... LD2K......lol
:jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:48 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:My bad BIGidiOT....I brought up DG's shooting percentage cause you brought up shooting percentage BIGidiOT.....T-Mac is a better shooter right...then how come Kobe made more shots then him during the REGULAR SEASON when championships aren't made. Kobe's shooting percentage was 0.6% lower than T-mac's yet he played more games (7 more to be exact) and has to share his offensive juice with the big man. T-mac shoots whenever he feels like it.....so why don't you expose my IQ....i sure am a dummy that knows my hoops...BIGidiOT

Kobe only had the green light once, and that was against the Wiz at Staples, and all ya'll know what happend then... Kobe went on a shooting rampage in the 1st half, and had 42 points in that 1st half of play. Kobe's percentage was off the charts, and he was on fire. But T-Wack's season performance was higher in some stats, but where did that lead him? Hell Devean was higher than him in percentage, where that one other catt brought it up. They should read everything that's posted instead of jumpin to conclusions
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:50 pm

Actually No... Keep the Smack clean fellas, not dirty...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:54 pm

Idiot, I more than 3 months in. You are going by when the new board started. Fool ELF, led the charge to abduct Foxy and Fish. Now I know you don't know what I'm talking about, because you haven't been her long enough. But go aske someone with a little tenure.

Again, is the profanity neccessary? I haven't used profanity towards you. Why? Because I know how to communicate my thoughts and opinions without been ignorant or immature.

You still have a ways to go. But it's cool.
ELF

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:56 pm

So using words like dummy and idiot are considered profanity? :man3:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:57 pm

both of u stop talking like ur "hardcore" its just a message board -_-
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:58 pm

By the way, ELF here is the definition of Bigot:

Main Entry: big·ot
Pronunciation: 'bi-g&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle French, hypocrite, bigot
Date: 1661
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
- big·ot·ed /-g&-t&d/ adjective
- big·ot·ed·ly adverb

Don't you think you are being a hypocrite by being an embarrassedlakerfan, yet thinking you the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] at a Forum where fans are proud to be laker fans.....so tell me what's my IQ....oh by the way the definition of BIGidiOT...is you
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 8:59 pm

I am talking to individuals that used profanity, they know who they are.

Yes, I used the word idiot. Because it means....a feebleminded person having a mental age not exceeding three years and requiring complete custodial care. And that describes some individuals on this board.

I'm glad you know how to use a dictionary. LOL..... And, by the way ask some season vets why I use the name ELF. You are a joke. I'm truly finish with you now.
ELF

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:03 pm

Did u by any chance look in the mirror when writing that ELF? Most of the fans on the board includin mahself, have been Lakers fans for the longest, so u dont have the right question that. It aint nuttin personal, but just cuz a Vasashi hasn't been around as long as u have on here doesn't make him less of a fan or less of a person. We all have to start somewhere. I'm sure no one questioned u when u just signed up too.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:06 pm

And i'm done...i got nothing to prove to you....i've been following the Lakers since i was born....hell i had Laker pampers for God sakes...sorry for the profanities, but you judging me on how many weeks i've been registered....i've been a laker fan since Showtime...to the no show...to the Lake Show...and now the Dream Show.....i'm sorry I went after your integrity, but you went after mine....Sorry I got defensive, I respect your opinions if you respect mine....and you are right, I really wasn't here when this website got started....so why are you embarrassed then...and do you really feel you need to be embarrassed now....once again sorry for getting Lakergyrl involved, I'm sorry i went after swolswol and i'm sorry i actually went after a founding father to this website....just don't be embarrassed anymore...the Lakers have been makin us proud and will continue to....Hey sorry all around....but Kobe's still better than T-mac...I had to say it..sorry
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:09 pm

See what happens when this all gets personal... Leave it to the hoop smack talk, and we all str8... Thanx for bein the bigger man about it, Vasashi and apologizin. I hope all this ish is now squashed... But in all due respect, i aint got nuttin against none of ya'll so just leave it as that, aight?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:16 pm

Vasashi, I will give you credit. It takes a lot to apologize. Hopefully, you didn't take anything I said personally. Really, I didn't have a beef with you. And, by the way I never stated that T-Mac was better than Kobe or vice versa. I said, you can make a good point for both and that it was so close that it's hard to come up with a universial decision. I don't think we should take T-Mac abilities for granted.

Also, I'm not a founding father. But, if you check my background when a speak on a topic I do come with stats and some facts. Because everyone has a opinion and that's good to know. And, I know some may not agree with some of mine; but they will always see the logic in my discussion. On the profanity tip, I just think we all should look at ourselves and learn how to communicate effectively.

I change my name to ELF, when the Lakers had that bad start last year. I said, if we kept going that way I would put a Laker bag over my head until our team comes out of the slump. Also, I made a joke about abducting Foxy and Fisher because they were playing horrible at the time. Actually, I tried but I was stop by the authorities, before I was able to get to them LoL...

But Vasashi17 enjoyed the communication and it's all good with me.
Last edited by ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ELF

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:19 pm

But u shouldn't be embarassed to like the Lakers even when they are in a slump. Keep ur head high, cuz that's the team u rep, u know? Look we got outta it alive, and even made the playoffs... It's not worth it to be embarassed.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:22 pm

Its just a inside joke. And, I really laker the name. I will call myself that next year when we go 75-7. Actually, I got the name when in 91 when the Lakers lost. I was embarrassed that the Bulls kick the Lakers butt. So, some of my highschool buddies called me ELF. I just started using it again last year.
ELF

Postby Coppertop on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:30 pm

Did anybody else just skim over that junk looking for some actual content? Come on folks, let's talk basketball here.
Coppertop

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:34 pm

LoL ELF....looking forward to doing battle in the future with you....but for now....its good to agree on something...the Lakers sure know how to make our blood boil...haha...Newayz sorry for the cursing...i do have a tendency to cuss...especially when they Lakers play like crap.....and that whole BIGidiOT thing....someone just shoot me for that...

Hey swol....Sorry for goin after you too...hahah just kidding dogg....and here is one bet for you ELF...if the Lakers don't click next year i'll rename myself to JustShootMe
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:35 pm

Hey Coppertop..you want some basketball...check out the new post "ESPN reports..."
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:41 pm

Vasashi17 there you go again being an idiot!!!! jsm????? get it? elf!!!! EmbarrassedLakerFan!!!! it makes sense unlike you!!!!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:43 pm

get off his nuts....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:55 pm

Hey guest, you are right i am an idiot...what about JSG....justshootguest....i'm just messin users, i ain't gonna start anything with this dude...you ain't worth my time and the time of the users....whatever you will post next, will be ignored so stop trying to provoke me cause you will be wasting your time
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:07 pm

LakersGyrl2003 get off his nuts??????? I can't even get mad you for not knowing anything about basket ball because I don't expect you too. :disagree: your opion means absolutely nothing!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard