Tracy Mcgrady better then kobe?

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:23 pm

LOOK.......TALENT WISE THEY ARE COMPARABLE.......SO KNOW YOUR [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] BEFORE MAKING STUPID COMMENTS LIKE KOBE IS 1000000TIMES BETTER THAN T-MAC.......T-MAC LOOKS LIKE A DINOSAUR YOU GUYS ARE MORONS.......THERE IS NOT A BIG DIFF BETWEEN THE TWO......KOBE 'S DESIRE AND WIRK ETHIC ARE WHAT SET HIM APART.......BUT TO TALK [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] ON T-MAC IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:25 pm

Kobe's gonna test the Free Agency to see what's out there, just like any other player. There isn't nuttin with that, he's clearly using it as motivation for Shaq, to let him know that they need eachother to continue to win. And I'm sure he sees that, that's why he's gonna come back in shape. But what would u know? Learn to read between the lines, rather than to just assume. Still we made the playoffs, and we weren't a lottery team. So just leave it as that. Leave the if's, the woulda's and coulda's outta the question, and use facts when writing. Or is that all u have to back u?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:27 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:this is why KOBe is 100000 times better:

1.) Kobe gives his all on both ends and still manages to score 30 with 445 shooting percentange (when Tmac had to play Defense in game 7 against hte PIstons....his offense was [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.])
2.) Kobe has the experience
3.) Kobe scores 30 playing withs haq (if t mac did that hed be a 20 point scorer)
4.) dont give me this nonsense about Tmac carrying his team......HE TOOK THEM TO #8 IN THE EAST, GIVE ME A BREAK. kobe carried LA against houston and utah back to back nights with an injured Knee while scoring more than 40 in both games (1 game 50)
5.) Kobe is an all around better player....(in 2003 ALL of Kobe's stats were better htan T-crap's except for Points per Game)

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BASKETBALL
SWOL

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:29 pm

THANK YOU!! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:31 pm

Kobe and T-Mac are gonna be on the same team next year in the Olympics, it's gonna be fun to watch them play together...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby lakerz420 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:49 pm

T-Wac, I like that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] lakergirl. T- Wac is [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to Kobe, he has to drive to score, kobe can hit the turnaround J, and has more ways to beat you.
To live and die in LA
lakerz420

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:58 pm

listen you highlight watching pot head. try watching some real basketball games u idiot

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:14 pm

Yea, he's T-Wack that's right... Or T-Crap, like someone said... And how Vasashi said McGreedy...LMAO :man10:

Yea, Kobe's a deady assasin, he can take it to the hole, and hit tha J in ya face. He as all around game, and he always gives 120% game in and game out. That's why he broke so many records, cuz he matured as a player, and got his team involved in the process... And as to the guest... Everything u say isn't legit... Opinionated comments... Hell, I'd rather hear Walton say, "THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN," for the rest of mah life, rather than to read the comments u gotta say. See u had to get personal with Lakerz420, and well, I guess that's where u gotta take it, since ur knowledge of the game is as limited and hopeless than the team u claim to follow.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:19 pm

Hey GUEST....stop [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]*n your damn mama when you're writing this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

Write something to prove that T-Mac is better than Kobe.

You know, put a damn thesis statement, 3 or 4 supporting sentences, and a concluding statement.

Don't just put a bunch of bullsh*t stuff, you f*ckin dumbass.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:19 pm

Are you serious.........Tracey McGrady is one of the 5 best players in the league......and if you call him T-wack or T-crap.......you are a hater and you have the IQ of a piece of wood
SWOL

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:27 pm

Come guys lets focus our attack on these f*ckin GUEST.....who started all this bullsh*t!!!!

Hey GUEST....Tell your mama to get up....Her knees are starting to hurt!!!

Biiiaaaatch get off our site, you loser!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:28 pm

Nah he isn't one of the top 5 players in the league, he's more like one of the top 15. And if u think he's one of the top 5, then ur just buyin in to all the hype that the media has put on his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]... Just another T-Wack follower. He can't lead his team outta tha 1st round, and he thinks of himself over the team? How many other players do that? I aint no T-Wack hata, I just don't think he's as good as the hype builds him up to be. He can't even play consistant D and O, and when he does one, the other is off extremely...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:34 pm

you are a hater........period..........tell you what go ahead a name 14 better players than T-Mac............I dare you..........
SWOL

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:39 pm

Swol,

I think L-gyrl meant that T-Mac is in the range of #6-15, by her statement.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:41 pm

Thank you.... I aint a hata, I just see players that play better team ball than him in a range of 6-15... I didn't mean he was the last outta the 15.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:45 pm

L-Gyrl....who's in your top 5.

It's obvious that Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, and Garnett are in the top 5.

So that leaves one space left.

Could that last spot be Iverson, Kidd, or Mcgrady?????
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:46 pm

Kidd.... of course... :jam2: And in the mix would also be Marbury, Iverson, GP, Ray Allen, Francis....

So when someone doesn't like something or something for logical reasons, they're automatically called a hata?? That's the most BS I ever heard. I just dont say I hate him, and I dont love to hate him, I just dont like what he brings to the table, cuz he hasn't done anything for his team, and to top it off he's arrogant, and thinks of himself over his team. Maybe when he matures as a player, he'll be better off.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:19 pm

TOP TEN

1 DUNCAN
2 KOBE
3 GARNETT
4 T-MAC
5 SHAQ (BASED ON LAST YEAR)
6 IVERSON
7 PAUL PIERCE
8 KIDD
9 NOWITSKI
10C-WEB

IN THAT ORDER
SWOL

Postby ELF on Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:25 pm

See this is the problem I have with some of the members of this board. I love that Lakers, but that doesn't mean I can't give credit to non-Lakers. To call T-Mac, T-Wac is not called for. While I'm at it let me correct someone who said, ask Shaq which player he would rather play with.

The answer dude is T-Mac. Let's look at history. Shaq said during the 2001-2002 season that he would prefer to play with T-Mac over all players in the league including a unnamed player on his team.

Now the discussion was who is better T-Mac or Kobe? That's hard to answer, but to say T-Mac isn't close to Kobe level is crazy. And, if you said that you know nothing about basketball. If the lakers had T-Mac during those three championship they would have still won. Why? Because Shaq won those titles not Kobe. Kobe was a part of it, but with a healthy Shaq I could name 5-10 players that we would have won with.

T-Mac, KG, The Truth, AI, Duncan, Dirk, Webber, Kidd. Shaq is and will always be the difference in winning or losing a championship.

Now let's go to the Kobe vs T-Mac agrument. Let's look at the 2002-2003 stats...

T-Mac had a 46% FG%, 39% 3pts, 80% FT, 1.65 Stl, .8 Blocks, 2.6 TO, 6.5 Rebounds, 5.5 asst, 32.1 ppg

Kobe had a 45% FG, 38% 3pts, 84%Ft, 2.21 Stl, .8blks, 3.5 TO, 6.9 Rbs, 5.9 asst, 30 ppg.

Now what does this tell us? Nothing really, except this players are closely compariable. It several ways you can look at this. Let me address that, because I know what people are going to say.

1)Kobe plays with Shaq, if he didn't he would average more points. Yes, but his FG% would go down too. Kobe would be triple and double team on every play instead of every other play.
2)T-Mac would score more if he had Shaq, thus preventing double and triple teaming. Yes, but his PPG would probably go down.
3)Kobe would average 40pts a game if he didn't have Shaq. False, kobe without shaq for a season would be the worst mistake he could make. Sorry Memphis Grizzles fans.....Kobe would have to deal with every team developing their defense to stop Kobe. Thus, stopping Kobe chance at averaging 40pts.
4)Bruce Bowen plays Kobe better than anyone in the league and some say he has kobe number. Although, i agree he plays Kobe well; but disagree that he's a kobe stopper. But, I would say if you put T-Mac against Bruce Bowen...T-Mac would kill bruce...Why? he's 6'8 and has a wing span of a 6-11.

So, I will say Kobe is a little better defensively than T-Mac. I think T-Mac can do more on the offensive. So will say both are very similiar1 ppg

Kobe had a 45% FG, 38% 3pts, 84%Ft, 2.21 Stl, .8blks, 3.5 TO, 6.9 Rbs, 5.9 asst, 30 ppg.

Now what does this tell us? Nothing really, except this players are closely compariable. It several ways you can look at this. Let me address that, because I know what people are going to say.

1)Kobe plays with Shaq, if he didn't he would average more points. Yes, but his FG% would go down too. Kobe would be triple and double team on every play instead of every other play.
2)T-Mac would score more if he had Shaq, thus preventing double and triple teaming. Yes, but his PPG would probably go down.
3)Kobe would average 40pts a game if he didn't have Shaq. False, kobe without shaq for a season would be the worst mistake he could make. Sorry Memphis Grizzles fans.....Kobe would have to deal with every team developing their defense to stop Kobe. Thus, stopping Kobe chance at averaging 40pts.
4)Bruce Bowen plays Kobe better than anyone in the league and some say he has kobe number. Although, i agree he plays Kobe well; but disagree that he's a kobe stopper. But, I would say if you put T-Mac against Bruce Bowen...T-Mac would kill bruce...Why? he's 6'8 and has a wing span of a 6-11.

So, I will say Kobe is a little better defensively than T-Mac. I think T-Mac can do more on the offensive. So will say both are very similiar.
ELF

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:27 pm

Anonymous wrote:you can't be serious???? someone said that t-mac would score 20 points per game if he played with shaq. that's a freakin joke! if kobe was better than him he would have proven it when shaq was hurt last year...... if t-mac played with shaq than he would get to go one on one and score at will because no body can guard him..... as for kobe i remember in an all star game when kobe tried to go up on tracy and got that shyt throne right back in his face...... t-mac is waaaaaaaaay better than kobe and doen't need a 7foot 340 pound beast that demands a double team half of the time and triple team the other half.

ur an idiot... thats all that needs to be said... KOBE HATER
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:45 pm

embarrassed laker well put

[size=12]someone actually knows what the hell they are talkin about[/size]

let me take it one step further
no player in the league besides Duncan or Shaq could have gotten that God forsaken roster in Orlando out of the first round....sorry not Kobe not Iverson not even Kidd or the truth could have carried that garbage that is surrounding T-Mac outta the first round

If you hate on T-Mac you know absolutly nothing about basketball
SWOL

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:59 pm

If you hate on T-Mac you know absolutly nothing about basketball

Thas not entirely true, I knoe lots of people who hate T-Mac and knoe alot about basketball. But if you do not respect T-Mac's game, and give him the props that he deserves then you knoe nothing about basketball...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:00 pm

LOOKY HERE... someones true COLORS are coming out!!!! HAHAHAHA

ARE YOU SURE YOUR A LAKER FAN???? OR AN MAGIC'S FAN deep inside????
Your BLOOD SURE IS BOILING WITH BLUE AND WHITE LIKE THAT OF THE MAGIC'S COLOR.

Its FUNNY HOW YOU GET VERY DEFENSIVE ABOUT T-MAC... we all know he's a GREAT PLAYER.... BUT YOUR PUTTING DOWN KOBE is not right!!!! HMMMMM
MAKES YOU WONDER IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY A LAKER FAN BEFORE SHAQ CAME ON BOARD....
You all base you judgement on points... but if that was the case.. you probably also thought that LARRY BIRD was better than MAGIC.. becuase BIRD had more points ... right???... [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!

Because of how OUR OFFENSE IS RUN... T-MAC has a slight EDGE in the SCORERING DEPT. ... but in TERMS of OVERALL PLAY.. KOBE WINS HANDS DOWN. SORRY DAWG!! I just wanted to state the obvious....
I disagree... KOBE would had LOCK DOWN HIS MAN in the PLAYOFFS... which cannot be said about T-MAC.. and yes it would have been a different outcome.
Last edited by #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:02 pm

are you talkin to me or swolswol?
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:09 pm

when did i ever put Kobe down??????
If you read the posts I said Kobe is better

1 I am a Lakers fan
2 I am a basketball fan
3 I hate stupidity

people on the east all say west coast has [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] unknowedgable fans
and when people say stupid shsit like that it looks true, If you are gonna post know you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], if not shut the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up and just read dont make Laker fans look ignorant
SWOL

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard