Tracy Mcgrady better then kobe?

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:09 pm

STFU WITH THE STATS ALREADY... KOBE COULD GET WAY BETTER STATS THEN TMAC IF HE WANTED BUT HE HAS TO PLAY 2ND OPTION TO SHAQ..HE KNOWS THATS HOW THEY CAN BE SUCCESSFUL
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:12 pm

T-Mac had a 46% FG%, 39% 3pts, 80% FT, 1.65 Stl, .8 Blocks, 2.6 TO, 6.5 Rebounds, 5.5 asst, 32.1 ppg

Kobe had a 45% FG, 38% 3pts, 84%Ft, 2.21 Stl, .8blks, 3.5 TO, 6.9 Rbs, 5.9 asst, 30 ppg.

Yeah that is just points huh.......hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kobe is better......but ..... they are very comparable
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Coppertop on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:23 pm

T-Mac is an excellent player, Kobe is a little bit better. I don't like T-Mac. I like Kobe. T-Mac is more athletic, Kobe is smarter. T-Mac is a better shooter, Kobe is a better passer (yes, believe it or not). T-Mac has won no titles, Kobe has won 3. T-Mac is envious of Kobe and his rings, Kobe is envious of Jordan and his rings. It is ok to not like T-Mac, it is stupid to say he sucks. I like Kobe, I don't really like T-Mac. Out.
Coppertop

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:23 pm

LOOK AT WHO KOBE GOES UP AGAINST EVERY NIGHT!!!!! HE GOES UP AGAINST THE BEST BIGMEN IN THE LEAGUE HERE IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE!!!!! KOBE IS UP AGAINST THE TREES HERE DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!

T-MAC HAS 2 LEGIT BIG GUYS THAT CAN AFFECT HIS SHOT IN THE EAST COAST. THOSE TWO ARE BEN WALLACE AND J. ONEAL. THATS ALL!!!

BEFORE YOU START MOUTHING OFF AND START DISSIN KOBE AND HIS SUPPORTERS... YOU BEST SHOULD ANALYSIS AND ASSESS WHO KOBE PLAYS AGAINST. THE EASTERN CONFERENCE IS A JUNIOR VARSTIY TEAM COMPARED TO THE WESTERN CONFERENCE WHERE KOBE PLAYS!!!!

LIKE I SAID.... if you put KOBE in T-MAC's shoes last year... KOBE WOULD HAVE LOCKED DOWN HIS MAN in that SERIES and the outcome would have been different.
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:30 pm

kobe is a guy who dunks on yao ming/kg/all the other 7 foot plus men out there i dont see tmac doing that either
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:35 pm

who dissed Kobe .... i didnt ....I wouldn't....a whole hell of a lot of poeple dissed T-Mac.....T-Mac ran outta gas last year....yes I believe Kobe would have played better D on Rip Hamilton.....however it was Chaucey and Tayshaun that burned them, the out come might have changed but I doubt that, the first 4 games of that series T play out of this world i cant picture someone playing much better....he just ran outta gas

KOBE IS BETTER[/quote]
SWOL

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:35 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:kobe is a guy who dunks on yao ming/kg/all the other 7 foot plus men out there i dont see tmac doing that either

So...Ricky Davis dunks on all these people, does that make him a better player than Allen Iverson who doesnt dunk on seven footers?

Do you watch basketball at all, T-Mac dunks on seven footers on a consistant basis...
Last edited by Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:36 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:kobe is a guy who dunks on yao ming/kg/all the other 7 foot plus men out there i dont see tmac doing that either

OK you must not watch basketball
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:37 pm

that is absurd
SWOL

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:38 pm

err i do watch basketball and dont try to sound smart to me -_- im backing kobe on this
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:38 pm

ok so then Jason Richardson and Desmond Mason are the best players in the league right???
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:39 pm

Darvin Hamm for MVP
SWOL

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:40 pm

its just ONE OF MANY POINTS IM MAKING SO STFU ALREADY
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:40 pm

If this is about dunking ability, I'd have to say Kobe and T-Mac are equal...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby Coppertop on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:53 pm

Hey everybody, I'd like to thank you for having this thread, acting childish, claiming to be smart and then just spouting off profanity, and making the great Clublakers.com out to be like every other lame forum out there. Thanks a lot.
Coppertop

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:55 pm

tell that to the guy who wont shut up.. hes making stupid comments like so that makes desmond mason and whoever are best in the league when nothing i said says that -_- anyway im done with this topic
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 5:58 pm

Damn, everybody needs to calm down...Everybody is so bent on this topic, because none of truly hate T-Mac...he's the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] for real....if we were comparing Kobe to Parker or Shaq to Duncan, you know no one would be choosing any of the SA losers....but its T-Mac who we haven't really grown to hate....He hasn't torched us in the Finals and he isn't known as a Laker killer...he doesn't even talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] on us....so that's why you got alot of Kobe fans respecting T-Mac, but not necessarily jumpin overboard and saying that he is better than Kobe...cause Kobe would kill him one-on-one....Okay didn't want to start another riot with that comment, but that would be a fun match up. KG is a person alot of people like, before he faced us in the playoffs and started talkin all this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. I still love KG, but I viewed him differently after the playoffs. If he had eliminated us, you could imagine how many of us would be hatin on KG rather than Duncan.
T-Mac is incredible, Kobe is the Man and lets leave it at that...this is a forum and everybody is entitled to their opinions. No one should be judgin anybody on the type of answer given...the Guest that came in, was just a stupid idiot who's only intention was to talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and he succeeded by rilin everybody up...Anyways, Kobe is shorter than T-Mac and I think that is his only disadvantage. Kobe works on his game every summer and I believe he is a better shooter, better handler a better defender than T-Mac. Not off the charts better, but definitely better. We can't compare stats, because of their different situations...It would be easier to compare Pierce and McGrady cause they are in the same conference facing the same teams on a nightly basis and neither of them have a player that they have to REALLY share the spotlight with. Ask anybody who's Orlando's team is or Boston's team is and you'll get T-Mac and The Truth, respectively. Ask anybody who's team LA belongs to, and now you are not going to get anything close to an unanimous selection.
I FEEL that Shaq determines everything and talent wise Kobe is better than T-Mac....but we will truly find out when Shaq retires...
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:00 pm

Coppertop wrote:Hey everybody, I'd like to thank you for having this thread, acting childish, claiming to be smart and then just spouting off profanity, and making the great Clublakers.com out to be like every other lame forum out there. Thanks a lot.

go to a church forum then sissy
SWOL

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:00 pm

i dont hate tmac... i just dont like people with dumb comments
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:00 pm

Vasashi17, I couldn't say it any better...

And by the way, the better dunker is Kobe simply because he added those 15 pounds of muscle and his bigger (physically) than Tracy...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:02 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Vasashi17, I couldn't say it any better...

And by the way, the better dunker is Kobe simply because he added those 15 pounds of muscle and his bigger (physically) than Tracy...

exactly.... kobe is a better dunker and here we have in this thread a guy who thinks i think jason richardson/desmond mason r the best players in the league just cuz i think kobe dunks better then tmac :nono5:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:08 pm

Thanx LD2K, but if everybody gets crazy again, you're gonna have to establish order...no one is gonna mess with the forum manager :bow:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:08 pm

the point of who dunks better is not realitive to the topic.....they are pretty close in that too.....once again Kobe is better ...but they are comparable
SWOL

Postby SWOL on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:09 pm

you can go to a church forum too
SWOL

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:17 pm

In fact, this thread is creating alot of heat.

You shouldn't hate T-Mac. Obviously when he sais "It's so great for a guy like me to finally be out of the first round" then have the other team come back and defeat the Magic proves how well he can hold his own.

No need to hate T-Mac either, he's a hell of a player, but it's stupid to think who's better. Is Kobe better because he has rings? Or T-Mac because he doesn't win with Shaq?

People will think on how they believe, sometimes right, sometimes wrong. But one thing you should think about is what if T-Mac landed instead of Kobe, then would you hate Kobe?
Lakers Dynasty 2000

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard