Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby kenzo on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

The Original 81 wrote:I wonder what people would be saying if Wade had fouled Jordan like that...

Crucified.
kenzo

Postby wcsoldier81 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Watch the NBA clear him out after the Heat game
wcsoldier81

Postby Lakers3peat on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 pm

As someone who has suffered plenty of concussions and a broken nose, he really shouldn't rush back from this. Concussions are serious stuff, and even with a mild one, he could have headaches for weeks.

Maybe this is a blessing in disguise, maybe our guys will move around because they have to and not watch Kobe. I'm trying to look on the bright side.
Lakers3peat

Postby brickshooter on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:12 pm

When you drop both of your forearms on someone's head hard enough to give them a concussion and break their nose, it matters little whether you've intended to hurt them.

You'd have to be a complete moron to "not know" that you would injure them with that much force.

Fine. We'll have Artest, Barnes or Bynum apologize before the next game for what they unintenionally will do to Wade the next time he enters the post.
brickshooter

Postby cthroatgtr on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Sign Mbenga for the take down!
cthroatgtr

Postby revgen on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 pm

"We were at an All-Star game. I don't understand what that was all about," Andrew Bynum said Tuesday. "It’s crazy."

Pau Gasol added: "I think it was out of place, out of line for the moment of the game that it was. I don't think [Wade] intended to break his nose ... but again, I don't think it was the place to foul like that."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-sn-kobe-concussion-20120228,0,3078032.story
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 pm

thanks. mr d. wade :bang: :bang: . weak appologie . he must be suspended but we all know : he will not but luol deng will be fined for supporting his native country. good job nba . good job mr commissioner d. stern. what s next ? . i know it isn t a good thing but i hope d. wade has to pay the price on sunday. sorry for that but that is what i think.d. wade you are an idiot fouling in an all star game so hard. that is not to except. once again i liked wade , but this one was far to much for me. i didn t believed that he is a bad guy . but think of it again . he had a very hard foul on kobe a couple a years ago as kobe went for a dunk and he fouled him in mid air , he almost broke r. rondos arm last year and he laughed with lebron james over nowitzkis illness in nba finals. so for now i have lost all my respect for that guy. once again hopefully someone of the lakers will take care of him on sunday :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby LakerFan1235 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 pm

God we need to f up the heat on sunday
Every time I begin to ask, "Is he really as great as I think he is?" ...He proves that he is.
Every time I begin to wonder...He proves it...That is why I won't lose hope in him.
You know who I am talking about.
LakerFan1235

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm

intuitivelOve are you serious ? man that has nothing to do with getting old. you have no clou at all . :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby intuitivelOve on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 pm

The Rock wrote:Well...

http://twitter.com/#!/NZbeFree/status/174695798020382720

Snitches at the Sportsclub telling me Kobe was here yesterday & today, putting up shots & lifting. Hmmm...

what a dumb***....watch him go brain dead!!!! i'm sure his kids will be happy about it!!!!!!!!!!!
intuitivelOve

Postby therealdeal on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:23 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
The Rock wrote:Well...

http://twitter.com/#!/NZbeFree/status/174695798020382720

Snitches at the Sportsclub telling me Kobe was here yesterday & today, putting up shots & lifting. Hmmm...

what a dumb***....watch him go brain dead!!!! i'm sure his kids will be happy about it!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarcasm I assume?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby UNCLaker2 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:34 pm

revgen wrote:
"We were at an All-Star game. I don't understand what that was all about," Andrew Bynum said Tuesday. "It’s crazy."

Pau Gasol added: "I think it was out of place, out of line for the moment of the game that it was. I don't think [Wade] intended to break his nose ... but again, I don't think it was the place to foul like that."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow/la-sp-sn-kobe-concussion-20120228,0,3078032.story

I hope Gasol comes out gets 40-20-10-10 and 40 stiches D.Wade "Mailman" style.
Then cos of such a great performance gets traded to the Knicks for Carmelo, Chandler and Lin!!
The LAKERS so impressed by the new money coming from China decided to bring back Sun Yue and play point guard. The revamped scouting department led by Chaz takes for full credit for the Sun Yue plan cos he once heard Sue WAS the Asian Magic Johnson!! :man2:
Kevin Garnett is the Vanilla Ice of Big Men!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTn ... re=related
UNCLaker2

Postby LakerFan1235 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 pm

^uhhh wtf...
Every time I begin to ask, "Is he really as great as I think he is?" ...He proves that he is.
Every time I begin to wonder...He proves it...That is why I won't lose hope in him.
You know who I am talking about.
LakerFan1235

Postby therealdeal on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

UNCLaker2 wrote:
revgen wrote:

Then cos of such a great performance gets traded to the Knicks for Carmelo, Chandler and Lin!!
The LAKERS so impressed by the new money coming from China decided to bring back Sun Yue and play point guard. The revamped scouting department led by Chaz takes for full credit for the Sun Yue plan cos he once heard Sue WAS the Asian Magic Johnson!! :man2:

This is the post of the year.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Finwë on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:thanks. mr d. wade :bang: :bang: . weak appologie . he must be suspended but we all know : he will not but luol deng will be fined for supporting his native country. good job nba . good job mr commissioner d. stern. what s next ? . i know it isn t a good thing but i hope d. wade has to pay the price on sunday. sorry for that but that is what i think.d. wade you are an idiot fouling in an all star game so hard. that is not to except. once again i liked wade , but this one was far to much for me. i didn t believed that he is a bad guy . but think of it again . he had a very hard foul on kobe a couple a years ago as kobe went for a dunk and he fouled him in mid air , he almost broke r. rondos arm last year and he laughed with lebron james over nowitzkis illness in nba finals. so for now i have lost all my respect for that guy. once again hopefully someone of the lakers will take care of him on sunday :mad1:

is Deng really going to be fined for wearing a shirt with the outline of Africa?
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Finwë on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:10 pm

UNCLaker2 wrote:
revgen wrote:

silversurfer?
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby UNCLaker2 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 pm

^^^^
Nah
but where is SilverSurfer anyway?
TY RealDeal :man1:
Kevin Garnett is the Vanilla Ice of Big Men!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASClJTn ... re=related
UNCLaker2

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:09 am

UNCLaker2 wrote:
revgen wrote:

*exits thread* time for me to go to sleep..goodnight everyone.
intuitivelOve

Postby Lakeshow24 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am

I don't think Wade intended to break Kobe's nose, but it was still pretty laim to commit a hard foul like that. Hopefully karma comes back to bite him in the butt. I'll definitely be rooting for the Cheat to choke in the playoffs. With their roster, there's no excuse to not win an NBA title this season. None.
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
Lakeshow24

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:14 am

just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:
intuitivelOve

Postby robKBMJ on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:45 am

intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:

I see Dwayne Wade just signed up to Clublakers to defend himself.
robKBMJ

Postby ladam24 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:39 am

intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:

You weren't watching the highlight we're talking about then.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
ladam24

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:54 am

Hey Wade or are you Lebron... That was weak bro. You should be better than that.. OK we know you aren't but you should be. Thanks for joining ClubLakers though. Also, in order to get a broken nose one must be HIT IN THE NOSE so next time try something different. Maybe have a 1-hour sportscenter special on how you couldn't have broken Kobe's nose.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby khmrP on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:38 am

you didn't know this but Wade has esp, he was able to internalize his hate for kobe and broke his nose with his mind :freak2:
khmrP

Postby Forklift on Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 am

Forklift

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard