Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Chopper on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 pm

If Barnes or Artest gets fouled in the game against MIA, they should fall to the floor and grab their left eye with an arm outstretched to the ref to mock Wade's famous performance.

It would be frickin' hilarious!!
Chopper

Postby 24fanyes on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Ron we're counting on you!!!!! :jam2:
24fanyes

Postby Finwë on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I honestly don't want him to play. I want to see how horrible this team is without him.

:man10:
true laker fan statement
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby LakerFan1235 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm

biggestkobefanever wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I honestly don't want him to play. I want to see how horrible this team is without him.

true laker fan statement

I remember a couple years ago when Kobe sat a few games out for a nagging injury and we did quite well. I think we only lost against the celtics (fisher tried to be hero and took a terrible game winner). Then again, that was a COMPLETELY different Laker team.
Every time I begin to ask, "Is he really as great as I think he is?" ...He proves that he is.
Every time I begin to wonder...He proves it...That is why I won't lose hope in him.
You know who I am talking about.
LakerFan1235

Postby Finwë on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

LakerFan1235 wrote:

true laker fan statement

I remember a couple years ago when Kobe sat a few games out for a nagging injury and we did quite well. I think we only lost against the celtics (fisher tried to be hero and took a terrible game winner). Then again, that was a COMPLETELY different Laker team.

yeah, but he isn't suggesting he wants to see if the team can come together and play well, he wants everyone to see how horrible the team is without their star, which isn't kinda what you'd think laker fans would want..
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby ragesince1516 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

LakerFan1235 wrote:

true laker fan statement

Ya, we went 4-1 beating the Blazers in portland on top of that :man10:
Pau, LO and Shannon stepped up big in those games though.
As good as anybody, much much better than most.
ragesince1516

Postby Phil XI on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

annnnn wrote:.

Annnnn - you're up on the hawt draft, I think.
Get 17!!
Phil XI

Location: Thanks Ron for Gm7! You'll always be a Laker Legend!

Postby Lakers3peat on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 pm

annnnn wrote:
LakerFan1235 wrote:
Ya, we went 4-1 beating the Blazers in portland on top of that :man10:
Pau, LO and Shannon stepped up big in those games though.

Soon after that Shannon decided to try to be Kobe but suck a lot worse.
Lakers3peat

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:48 pm

ladam24 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:

You weren't watching the highlight we're talking about then.

i meant hit him on the head nor did his head move. But it looks like Kobe can play today despite claiming symtoms yesterday...oh. Soooo we just going to pretend like he really suffered a "concussion" and not just making it up beacuse he's thirsty for people to see him as "tough"????? whatever. :freak2: :man11:
intuitivelOve

Postby Lakers3peat on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
ladam24 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:

i meant hit him on the head nor did his head move. But it looks like Kobe can play today despite claiming symtoms yesterday...oh. Soooo we just going to pretend like he really suffered a "concussion" and not just making it up beacuse he's thirsty for people to see him as "tough"????? whatever. :freak2: :man11:

Just because he didn't get hit directly on the head doesn't mean he doesn't have a concussion. Obviously if the force is hard enough to fracture a bone in the face, it is hard enough to give a concussion.
Lakers3peat

Postby Whatthef? on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

The guys on PTI confirmed that if the Lakers don't retalliate on Sunday then it will be open season on Kobe the rest of the year. They confirmed it was like baseball, you throw at our guy, your guy goes down hard. It doesn't even have to be said, the next days pitcher should know what to do. Hopefully Ron Ron knows what to do. :man12:
Whatthef?

Postby funkychunky on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:40 pm

I hope we get revenge by blowing them out... but that's very unlikely. I guess I'll have to settle with Metta/McBob doing some damagee
funkychunky

Postby Finwë on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
ladam24 wrote:

:man10: :man10:
Ridiculous.
Finwë

Postby TIME on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Whatthef? wrote:The guys on PTI confirmed that if the Lakers don't retalliate on Sunday then it will be open season on Kobe the rest of the year. They confirmed it was like baseball, you throw at our guy, your guy goes down hard. It doesn't even have to be said, the next days pitcher should know what to do. Hopefully Ron Ron knows what to do. :man12:

So, let me get this straight. You refuse to believe Mitch is a solid GM, but you are ready to believe whatever the talking heads on PTI say?
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby scheven on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Eric Pincus ‏ @EricPincus
Dr speaking + Kobe asymptomatic - more whiplash the issue than concussion - cleared 2 play - no special treatment

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Kobe will play and start out wearing mask on his broken nose.
scheven

Postby XXIV on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Going to be weird/funny seeing Kobe with the mask on.
XXIV

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm

lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...
intuitivelOve

Postby kenzo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Kobe "RIP style" :jam2: He'll go 5-20 and we all say it's because of the mask :man9:
kenzo

Postby kenzo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...

Get lost Dwayne :man10:
kenzo

Postby MambaFromDownUnder on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...

....or maybe it's just better to wear a mask to protect his head :man3:
Kobe haters are the worst people on the planet.
MambaFromDownUnder

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 pm

MambaFromDownUnder wrote:

....or maybe it's just better to wear a mask to protect his head :man3:
Kobe haters are the worst people on the planet.

NOT a Kobe hater...he's my favorite player of all time, but he can be a drama king! He broke his nose in HS and didnt wear a mask. justmyopinion.
intuitivelOve

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:02 pm

scheven wrote:
Eric Pincus ‏ @EricPincus
Dr speaking + Kobe asymptomatic - more whiplash the issue than concussion - cleared 2 play - no special treatment

KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Kobe will play and start out wearing mask on his broken nose.

like i said earlier...kobe head DID NOT MOVE OR GET HIT by the Wade foul. So how he get whiplash???? wheretheydothatat? :freak2:
intuitivelOve

Postby John3:16 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Kobe will play and start out wearing mask on his broken nose.
intuitivelOve wrote:like i said earlier...kobe head DID NOT MOVE OR GET HIT by the Wade foul. So how he get whiplash???? wheretheydothatat? :freak2:

Your 17 posts have left quite a mark, but the good news is, you still have time to overcome it.
John3:16
CL Global Moderator

Postby DanielBeltz24 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Kobe's mask looks ridiculous
DanielBeltz24

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

The guy simply isn't human.
Texas Lakers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard