Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Chopper on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 pm

If Barnes or Artest gets fouled in the game against MIA, they should fall to the floor and grab their left eye with an arm outstretched to the ref to mock Wade's famous performance.

It would be frickin' hilarious!!
Chopper

 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:07 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby 24fanyes on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Ron we're counting on you!!!!! :jam2:
User avatar
24fanyes

 
Posts: 1288
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Finwë on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:57 pm

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I honestly don't want him to play. I want to see how horrible this team is without him.

:man10:
true laker fan statement
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8078
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby LakerFan1235 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:11 pm

biggestkobefanever wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I honestly don't want him to play. I want to see how horrible this team is without him.

:man10:
true laker fan statement

I remember a couple years ago when Kobe sat a few games out for a nagging injury and we did quite well. I think we only lost against the celtics (fisher tried to be hero and took a terrible game winner). Then again, that was a COMPLETELY different Laker team.
Every time I begin to ask, "Is he really as great as I think he is?" ...He proves that he is.
Every time I begin to wonder...He proves it...That is why I won't lose hope in him.
You know who I am talking about.
User avatar
LakerFan1235

 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 10:02 pm
Location: San Luis Obispo,CA

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Finwë on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

LakerFan1235 wrote:
biggestkobefanever wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I honestly don't want him to play. I want to see how horrible this team is without him.

:man10:
true laker fan statement

I remember a couple years ago when Kobe sat a few games out for a nagging injury and we did quite well. I think we only lost against the celtics (fisher tried to be hero and took a terrible game winner). Then again, that was a COMPLETELY different Laker team.

yeah, but he isn't suggesting he wants to see if the team can come together and play well, he wants everyone to see how horrible the team is without their star, which isn't kinda what you'd think laker fans would want..
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8078
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby ragesince1516 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

LakerFan1235 wrote:
biggestkobefanever wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:I honestly don't want him to play. I want to see how horrible this team is without him.

:man10:
true laker fan statement

I remember a couple years ago when Kobe sat a few games out for a nagging injury and we did quite well. I think we only lost against the celtics (fisher tried to be hero and took a terrible game winner). Then again, that was a COMPLETELY different Laker team.


Ya, we went 4-1 beating the Blazers in portland on top of that :man10:
Pau, LO and Shannon stepped up big in those games though.
As good as anybody, much much better than most.
User avatar
ragesince1516

 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Phil XI on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:40 pm

annnnn wrote:.


Annnnn - you're up on the hawt draft, I think.
Get 17!!
User avatar
Phil XI

 
Posts: 1680
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm
Location: Thanks Ron for Gm7! You'll always be a Laker Legend!

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Lakers3peat on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 pm

annnnn wrote:
LakerFan1235 wrote:
Ya, we went 4-1 beating the Blazers in portland on top of that :man10:
Pau, LO and Shannon stepped up big in those games though.

Soon after that Shannon decided to try to be Kobe but suck a lot worse.
User avatar
Lakers3peat

 
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:48 pm

ladam24 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:


You weren't watching the highlight we're talking about then.


i meant hit him on the head nor did his head move. But it looks like Kobe can play today despite claiming symtoms yesterday...oh. Soooo we just going to pretend like he really suffered a "concussion" and not just making it up beacuse he's thirsty for people to see him as "tough"????? whatever. :freak2: :man11:
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Lakers3peat on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
ladam24 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:


You weren't watching the highlight we're talking about then.


i meant hit him on the head nor did his head move. But it looks like Kobe can play today despite claiming symtoms yesterday...oh. Soooo we just going to pretend like he really suffered a "concussion" and not just making it up beacuse he's thirsty for people to see him as "tough"????? whatever. :freak2: :man11:

Just because he didn't get hit directly on the head doesn't mean he doesn't have a concussion. Obviously if the force is hard enough to fracture a bone in the face, it is hard enough to give a concussion.
User avatar
Lakers3peat

 
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:32 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Whatthef? on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

The guys on PTI confirmed that if the Lakers don't retalliate on Sunday then it will be open season on Kobe the rest of the year. They confirmed it was like baseball, you throw at our guy, your guy goes down hard. It doesn't even have to be said, the next days pitcher should know what to do. Hopefully Ron Ron knows what to do. :man12:
User avatar
Whatthef?

 
Posts: 993
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:03 pm
Location: SactownLaker

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby funkychunky on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:40 pm

I hope we get revenge by blowing them out... but that's very unlikely. I guess I'll have to settle with Metta/McBob doing some damagee
User avatar
funkychunky

 
Posts: 842
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Finwë on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:
ladam24 wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:just watched the highlight on sportscenter and wade didnt even hit Kobe in the nose nor did his head move....yet Kobe got a concussion. LMAO how weird is that??????!!!!!!!!!!??? something wrong with kobe body or something.. :freak2: :man3:


You weren't watching the highlight we're talking about then.

i meant hit him on the head nor did his head move. But it looks like Kobe can play today despite claiming symtoms yesterday...oh. Soooo we just going to pretend like he really suffered a "concussion" and not just making it up beacuse he's thirsty for people to see him as "tough"????? whatever. :freak2: :man11:

:man10: :man10:
Ridiculous.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8078
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby TIME on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Whatthef? wrote:The guys on PTI confirmed that if the Lakers don't retalliate on Sunday then it will be open season on Kobe the rest of the year. They confirmed it was like baseball, you throw at our guy, your guy goes down hard. It doesn't even have to be said, the next days pitcher should know what to do. Hopefully Ron Ron knows what to do. :man12:


So, let me get this straight. You refuse to believe Mitch is a solid GM, but you are ready to believe whatever the talking heads on PTI say?
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
User avatar
TIME
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 9437
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby scheven on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Eric Pincus ‏ @EricPincus
Dr speaking + Kobe asymptomatic - more whiplash the issue than concussion - cleared 2 play - no special treatment


KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Kobe will play and start out wearing mask on his broken nose.
User avatar
scheven

 
Posts: 7738
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:47 am
Location: century tuna

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby XXIV on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:53 pm

Going to be weird/funny seeing Kobe with the mask on.
XXIV

 
Posts: 6386
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:54 pm

lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby kenzo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Kobe "RIP style" :jam2: He'll go 5-20 and we all say it's because of the mask :man9:
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby kenzo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:56 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...

Get lost Dwayne :man10:
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby MambaFromDownUnder on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...

....or maybe it's just better to wear a mask to protect his head :man3:
Kobe haters are the worst people on the planet.
MambaFromDownUnder

 
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 pm

MambaFromDownUnder wrote:
intuitivelOve wrote:lol he'll look too dumb/ugly with a mask...but i guess he gotta be dramatic as always. During the 2nd half he'll take it off bc he's so "tough"...

....or maybe it's just better to wear a mask to protect his head :man3:
Kobe haters are the worst people on the planet.

NOT a Kobe hater...he's my favorite player of all time, but he can be a drama king! He broke his nose in HS and didnt wear a mask. justmyopinion.
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby intuitivelOve on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:02 pm

scheven wrote:
Eric Pincus ‏ @EricPincus
Dr speaking + Kobe asymptomatic - more whiplash the issue than concussion - cleared 2 play - no special treatment


KEVIN DING ‏ @KevinDing
Kobe will play and start out wearing mask on his broken nose.

like i said earlier...kobe head DID NOT MOVE OR GET HIT by the Wade foul. So how he get whiplash???? wheretheydothatat? :freak2:
intuitivelOve

 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:29 am

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby John3:16 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

intuitivelOve wrote:Kobe will play and start out wearing mask on his broken nose.
intuitivelOve wrote:like i said earlier...kobe head DID NOT MOVE OR GET HIT by the Wade foul. So how he get whiplash???? wheretheydothatat? :freak2:

Your 17 posts have left quite a mark, but the good news is, you still have time to overcome it.
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31869
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby DanielBeltz24 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Kobe's mask looks ridiculous
DanielBeltz24

 
Posts: 730
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Texas Lakers Fan on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:24 pm

The guy simply isn't human.
Image
User avatar
Texas Lakers Fan

 
Posts: 5438
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.