Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Re: Wade's hard foul on Kobe - Kobe has a Broken Nose

Postby Musttang87 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I use to think Wade was one of the world class acts of the NBA, why is he trying so hard to be a bada$$ all the sudden?
Musttang87

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Musttang87 wrote:I use to think Wade was one of the world class acts of the NBA, why is he trying so hard to be a bada$$ all the sudden?

hes always been a little female dog
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby Forward Three on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Wade was accused by a former employee of his of taking steroids. Of course, usually the word of former employees is pretty meaningless as there is a strong incentive for them to try and scam some cash off of the situation, but then again... Jaw Don't Lie :/
Forward Three

Postby intuitivelOve on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

venky wrote:Image
Eventually, the adenoma may become large enough to cause headaches, impair vision by pressure on the optic nerves, or cause deficiency of other pituitary hormones by displacement.

Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone

Wade is definitely on that HGH.

YOOOOOO :man4: :man4: I would seriously bet major money wade on HGH, but the NBA probably dont wanna even know about it bc of the pr hit, and he helping the golden child Lebron!!!!!!!!!!
intuitivelOve

Postby kray28 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:11 am

Barnstable wrote:Wade's constantly chewing gum. I just figure his jaws just got all buff from that :man10:

Okay, I'll admit that got me to chuckle a bit.
kray28

Postby Lakerjones on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:29 am

fklukewalton wrote:definitely on hgh or something...probably how he bounced back from that string of injuries he had. just look at the crazy difference:

then:

now:

^^ I've been suspecting he's been juicing since that shoulder injury. The guy's jaw and face has flat out changed since dramatically. If I were a betting a man, I'd wager a whole heck of a lot that he's on roids.

The accusation from a former employee along those lines doesn't surprise me at all. Neither really did D. Rose who didn't name names but wasn't too veiled about it either. There's almost no question to me that Wade and Lebronze are juicing.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakerFanIam on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:45 am

Wade's head is kinda lookin' like Barry Bonds in that pic.....?
LakerFanIam

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 am

someone photoshopped that picture to represent what wade would look like in 5 years
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby Lakerjones on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 am

LakerFanIam wrote:Wade's head is kinda lookin' like Barry Bonds in that pic.....?

^^ For real.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersyunowin on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 am

CaCHooKa Man wrote:someone photoshopped that picture to represent what wade would look like in 5 years

oh i didn't know lol

well the one someone else posted which wasn't shopped (pretty sure), the jaw still looking abnormally massive compared to before
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby therealdeal on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 am

venky wrote:Image
Eventually, the adenoma may become large enough to cause headaches, impair vision by pressure on the optic nerves, or cause deficiency of other pituitary hormones by displacement.

Prolonged GH excess thickens the bones of the jaw, fingers and toes. Resulting heaviness of the jaw and increased size of digits is referred to as acromegaly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone

Wade is definitely on that HGH.

Is this also implying that Dwight uses? I don't think he does... I think he's just a physical specimen.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Barnstable on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 am

^I thought it was saying Dwight and Kobe don't use, but look at Wade.....
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby wcsoldier81 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:31 am

I was telling that to Heat fans on another forum , they replied " yeah nowadays everybody is a doctor with internet , Dwayne already had a big jaw as a kid ..." LOL they mad :man10:
wcsoldier81

Postby 24fanyes on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am

CaCHooKa Man wrote:
Musttang87 wrote:I use to think Wade was one of the world class acts of the NBA, why is he trying so hard to be a bada$$ all the sudden?

hes always been a little female dog

lol agreed. I can't believe people liked this chump... i never did since the day i heard of him... like bac in 04-05.. catch up people...
24fanyes

Postby TrillyandTruly on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 am

Found this on another thread regarding Wade's abnormal jaw:

"Wade's pain threshold being extremely low, every little contact makes him clench his jaw in pain. Over the year, his masseter muscles have quadrupled in size and made him look like a chipmunk.

That increased head size has also made him highly susceptible to the Earth's gravitational pull; causing him to fall to the ground very frequently."

LMAO!!! Well that explains a lot.
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby venky on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:13 am

Nah, I don't think Dwight uses. I'm sure he's clean. His head pretty much looks the same now.
venky

Postby Forklift on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 pm

lol guys even though i found this pretty hilarious. I think we are going a little too far... I mean we have no way of proving it unless NBA or Wade does some test to prove it which i highly doubt they will all this is just speculation. For all we know he could have just had plastic surgery :man10: . Lets not falsely accuse unless we have some proof.
Forklift

Postby Forward Three on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Don't mean to derail this thread too much more. But the more I think about it, the more I am convinced it is entirely possible Wade took or still takes HGH at least. I doubt he would have taken some 'designer' cocktail of bodybuilding steroids. But HGH seems possible. I think the real 'smoking gun' is the ability to come back from injury, and granted that puts a lot of professional athletes on suspect, but when you take the amount of serious injuries Wade has had and his ability to recover seemingly without losing a step in his performance, even approaching 30 years old and combine it with all of the various errata/weirdness about his jaw, migraines, former employee accusation, D.Rose suspicions/accusation. It does start to seem likely, at the very least, more likely than most.
Forward Three

Postby kray28 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 pm

I think Wade is on HGH and steroids as well. The thing with his jaws/jowls is a textbook effect of HGH abuse.

His former business partner said that Wade asked him about getting steroids.
kray28

Postby Kasumi on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Forklift wrote:lol guys even though i found this pretty hilarious. I think we are going a little too far... I mean we have no way of proving it unless NBA or Wade does some test to prove it which i highly doubt they will all this is just speculation. For all we know he could have just had plastic surgery :man10: . Lets not falsely accuse unless we have some proof.

+1

Accusing a player of steroid use is serious stuff. Opinions and discussion are the element of free speech, but out of respect I think we should avoid saying "he definitely does HGH".
ImageImage

"Basketball reasons" is as believable coming from Mitch Kupchak as it was coming from David Stern. #IWantedPhil
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby lakerfan2 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

i mean, it's hgh and steroid use is not prominent in the NBA, but there has been cases. someone as high profile as Wade could really tarnish the NBA in certain ways that has already lost credibility with the CBA greed and Chris Paul fyasko.

Me thinks some short, fat, white haired troll is letting this slip to save face.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby Greatest of All Time on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:35 pm

fklukewalton wrote:
CaCHooKa Man wrote:someone photoshopped that picture to represent what wade would look like in 5 years

oh i didn't know lol

well the one someone else posted which wasn't shopped (pretty sure), the jaw still looking abnormally massive compared to before

Did ST-D-Wade get jaundice from those roids he takes?
Greatest of All Time

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:00 pm

Ramona Shelburne wrote:Kobe Bryant had 3 new masks made, one of which is all black. heard he might wear it tonight vs. Pistons

https://twitter.com/#!/ramonashelburne/status/177163381558616064
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby kenzo on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Real black mamba :jam2: (hope it "works" as good as the old one :man1: ).
kenzo

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:09 pm

CaCHooKa Man wrote:
Ramona Shelburne wrote:Kobe Bryant had 3 new masks made, one of which is all black. heard he might wear it tonight vs. Pistons

https://twitter.com/#!/ramonashelburne/status/177163381558616064

And how much will the league fine him after...
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard