WAZ UP SPURSFANATIC, LA IS GOONA MOP TIMMY

WAZ UP SPURSFANATIC, LA IS GOONA MOP TIMMY

Postby OG on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:04 pm

ready to see the spurs detrhone already? again? so soon? again by the lakers? have the spurs sparked another 3 peat for LA?

PF-Malone- 16 ppg/ 8 rpg/ 4 apg
SF-George 4 ppg/ 5 rpg/ 3 apg
C-Shaq - 31 ppg/ 15 rpg/ 6 apg
PG-Payton- 13 ppg/ 3 rpg/ 8 apg
SG-Kobe 24 ppg/ 7 rpg/ 7 apg

Match that up with anyone else in the league! you cant! LA is gonna mop everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Reddy on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:08 pm

great stats OG!
yea i agree with the 4 offensive sparks and the 2 guards spectacular defense.....the lakers will be unstoppable next season.
last time we lost to teh spurs in da playoffs, we responded with a three peat, we are gonna do da same this time but just have a better record. :man11: especially next season cuzz we gotthe best duo hungry adn angry and 2 vetrans hungry for a championship! :D
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:12 pm

Well I don't know about mopping Timmy. No one has done that yet. However I do remember us losing in 2000. We need to get a free agent or two. I just heard that Jermaine is going to resign with Indiana.

Tim needs help with The Admiral retiring. I wonder what Pop has got up his sleeve??
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:13 pm

lol ya where is spurms fanatic, ahahaha, that peasant has gone into hiding, knowing there is something threateing his SPURM. hes probably crying that jermaine o'neal probably wont go to SA and malone probably will come here (i hope im not jinxing this)

even if jason kidd goes to SA (payton and kidd will cancel each other kobe will DESTROY PARKER and bowcrap and adjust easily to bowen or the duck(jackson), devean will be solid on D against their ugly small forwards, malone will give duncrap fits(and duncrap has to come gaurd out on the perimeter, oh and shaq can come help because their center will be a joke and well have a bench this year)

laker fans, do we taste the champaigne already?
Kobe's Empire

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:19 pm

KE

Never in hiding my boy. Have a job that's all. I love your take on everything. By the way LEARN how to SPELL champagne before you start drinking it.

It's a long way till the Free agents can sign. It's even a longer way till the season starts. A lot can happen before then.
Spurfanatic50

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:23 pm

OG, I guess ur callin the Spurs Fanatic out huh? LMAO... Let's not get too cocky about the up and coming season. We dont really even have GP and Malone, so lets wait til the 16 to actaully start tha smack... But always remember that when we do get them, we'll be back on top!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:55 pm

i think the stats will be
Shaq 26/12/4
Kobe 26/5/6
GP 13/3/8
D.G 8/5/2
KM 14/8/4
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:40 pm

those are incredibly realistic stats... daaaamn!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:59 pm

maybe POP can convince Robinson to stay a year or 2. Thats the only way for them to acquire a decent bigman,.... unless they opt for Zo or PJ.
I think POP will pull that under his sleeve.... convincing Robinson to return and he'll spend the CASH on Kidd and PJ. Either way.. that line up cannot contend with the LAKERS DREAM line-up filled with HALL of FAMERS
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:01 pm

yeah... just imagine if we get pippen. i don't know if i'd want his old body in our uniform, but if we get him... i will cry tears of joy. All-HOF starting lineup.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:32 pm

hey spurms fanatic, i got a job too you fool. i find extra time in the day, more time than is necessary for sports and my team. and i dont care to revise my posts. im such a fast typer that i make typos. i dont bother to go back and revise. oh btw, it seems u r more in hiding. right when those sorry excuses for human beings (the spurms) LUCKILY won, u were talkin your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off. now when LA brings in GP and probably malone, where r u? cant see u, probably all that sand in the desert in san an-hick town covering everything. TOOOUU BAAAIIDDD AYYE PARRRRRRRRTTNNERRR???? yeeeeeeeee HAWWWWW!! swing your parrrrtnerr dossyy doough
Kobe's Empire

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:57 am

Kobe's Empire wrote:hey spurms fanatic, i got a job too you fool. i find extra time in the day, more time than is necessary for sports and my team. and i dont care to revise my posts. im such a fast typer that i make typos. i dont bother to go back and revise. oh btw, it seems u r more in hiding. right when those sorry excuses for human beings (the spurms) LUCKILY won, u were talkin your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off. now when LA brings in GP and probably malone, where r u? cant see u, probably all that sand in the desert in san an-hick town covering everything. TOOOUU BAAAIIDDD AYYE PARRRRRRRRTTNNERRR???? yeeeeeeeee HAWWWWW!! swing your parrrrtnerr dossyy doough

Hell man can you read??
I don't think I was talking my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off. I merely congratulated the Lakers on a fine season and told everyone good luck. I was here last year --- where were you?? As I recall The Lakers had just won three in a row. I came back this year merely to talk to some Laker fans that I conversed with last year. I talked no smack. Only to you in a limited way.
I think it is wonderful that the Lakers have probably picked up some talent (Until July 16th). I think that it is great for the league. The only reason that I have stayed on this long is because of some nice basketball talk among REAL fans. If you were one of the main ones I was talkin' to, then I would have left along time ago. So to speak of me in hiding is pure crap. I come around now and then. Pretty soon it will be football season. When basketball season rolls around again I will be back NO MATTER WHO WINS. Obviously you see my name as Spurfanatic50 and feel threatened or something. Everyone else has been real nice.

Take out your frustrations in life on someone who deserves it dickhead!!!

Thanks to everyone else who has been real nice. Good luck during the offseason. I hope we can pick up some talent to compete with ya'll next year. I'll drop in from time to time to say hi.
Spurfanatic50

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:55 pm

lol that was pretty funny. see i automatically assume that whoever is not a laker fan, is my enemy. but i guess ur ok now. see ive been a laker fan for all my 19 soon 20 years on this planet. mb if i come across like too strong. so relax. besides its fun to pick a fight with another fan from another team, but after a while i dont look forward to looking at my emails and sayin i have a response and i know an arguement is waiting for. so screw it. u know i hate the spurms and queens and everyother team too much, but just know i at least got respect for some fans for other teams, except queens fans. so mb SPURS fanatic. we cool?
Kobe's Empire

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:05 pm

Ok Ok guys, not settle this down... If you want to continue this, ill move it to the Off topic forum, PM me if you want that, but untill then...

Topic Closed...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to The Graveyard