If Guilty, would you still be a fan?

Yes, true fan all the way.
71%
No, I'll look at him differently.
28%

Total votes : 14

What If Kobe is pleaded Guilty???

Postby kobe_babee on Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:40 pm

What IF Kobe is pleaded guilty? I know most of us don't like the word IF but just think about it. How will it effect the Lakers and would you still be a fan of Kobe??My opinion, I'll say IF Kobe is guilty I'll be a fan of the KOBE BRYANT basketball player but maybe not a fan of him personally. But even if they say he's guilty I wont completely believe it I'll still somehow believe Kobe's statement of being innocent.

So if Guilty would you still support him and what do you think will hapen to the team?
kobe_babee

Postby murcielago62 on Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:48 pm

If he's convicted, even the hardest core Kobe fan will look at him differently
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:49 pm

If convicted I still won't know if he really raped her, because none of us seen what really happened. But I think I would lose some respect, but I still would recognize him as a great basketball player.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby BDG on Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:51 pm

Laker brain wrote:If convicted I still won't know if he really raped her, because none of us seen what really happened.
exactly, you never know... it's just he said vs. she said.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersRock on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:29 am

I'm with all y'all....there are only two people who really know what happened taht night, and no matter what, we will never get the whole story. But personally I would still support Kobe, and I think that the Lakers would be able to survive and win another championship.
LakersRock

Return to The Graveyard