He'll Be Found Guilty
14%
He'll Be Found Guilty on a lesser charge
14%

Total votes : 14

What Do You Think Kobe's Fate Is?

Postby murcielago62 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:25 pm

I think he's be fully exonerated...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:59 pm

I have this strong feeling that the District Attorney will not charge Kobe.
If that happens, I can see the family of the accuser to file a civil suit....

....which in turns... Kobe should sue this b*tch for defacing his character.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby kobe_babee on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:05 pm

TRUE. we'll all find out that kobe has been innocent the whole time and its a must for that girl to get sued cuz look what she has already done to his reputation?? a whole bunch f people already lost respect for him even if charges havent been set yet.. i bet later on she just wants her 10 minutes of fame
kobe_babee

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:10 pm

I totally agree.

Its a shame that at times the good people of this world are subjected to attacks from idiots.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby D's Girl on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:21 pm

Hey you all ... I'm new and I love the site! I have been a Lakers fan for 5 or 6 years now and can't wait till we win another title ! I'm still a little scared ....I don't understand why the D.A. is making a decision when he doesn't have all the evidence in yet. Maybe they aren't finding anything on what they have already tested. I hope that tommorrow this whole thing will be over and Kobe will be totally exonerated. :freak2:
D's Girl

Location: Kentucky Baby.... Home to the Wonderful Uk Wildcats!!!!! (Basketball , not football ) :)

Postby prontospyder on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:45 pm

D's Girl wrote:Hey you all ... I'm new and I love the site! I have been a Lakers fan for 5 or 6 years now and can't wait till we win another title ! I'm still a little scared ....I don't understand why the D.A. is making a decision when he doesn't have all the evidence in yet. Maybe they aren't finding anything on what they have already tested. I hope that tommorrow this whole thing will be over and Kobe will be totally exonerated. :freak2:

Welcome to this site. :)
Go Lakers!!
prontospyder

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:22 pm

Welcome D's Girl... Now who voted that he'll be found guilty?? :freak2: wussup wit that??
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:10 am

AHHH CRAP......SORRY...i thought it read he will be NOT GUILTY. thats why i chose it. sorry people. my bad......i thought he was gunna get charged but found NOT GUILTY. SORRY for that everyone.

and i say this because nothing in life seems to go right or our way at first. sometimes doesnt all the way through. but this has to go the right way. maybe not now, but definetly in the future.
Kobe's Empire

Postby 4Rings on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:24 am

I would like to stress that even if Kobe is charged, it doesn't necessarily mean he will be convicted. If it goes to trial, the girl will have to testify and ALL of her business will be put on blast. Is the girl emotionally stable enough to go through a public trial and have her dirty laundry aired out? My stomach hurts.
If we are all thinking alike, then nobody is thinking!
4Rings

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:55 am

Oh well don't worry he'll be forgiven either way, just look Warren Moon and Jason Kidd.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby HndsmCelt on Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:35 pm

Since the story is already leaking that Kobe will be charged, the story now is about immage and damage controll. He will probaly have to admit to sleeping with the woman, but deney force... that makes him an adulterer, but hey thats no bigie, right? Now if he is convicted I am sure plenty of people will claim he is as innocent as O.J. but to the rest of the NBA fans his charater will drop below Kidd and hover in the Iverson/Patterson zone.

If he is innocent I wish him swift justice, and if he is guilty I also wish him swift justice.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:13 pm

the bad thing is how long the trial will take and the stress it will people so many people through
Kobe's Empire

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:17 pm

What is ironic, Kings fan, is that your signature involves a quote from Hunter Thompson. If I'm not mistaken, Kobe's attorneys represented him, defending him against gun and drug charges some time ago. Food for thought:)
Coppertop

Postby HndsmCelt on Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:19 pm

Coppertop wrote:What is ironic, Kings fan, is that your signature involves a quote from Hunter Thompson. If I'm not mistaken, Kobe's attorneys represented him, defending him against gun and drug charges some time ago. Food for thought:)

Dr Gonzo has had need of good leagle advice manytimes in his life., but then again he has cultivated a slightly different immage than Kobe. Lets hope Kobe will not need the A team again.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Return to The Graveyard