Would Kobe have admitted to adultery?

Would Kobe have admitted to adultery?

Postby pltan on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:34 am

I was just wondering, how many of you here think Kobe would have admitted to Vanessa he cheated, if he hadn't been accused of rape?
pltan

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:37 am

i think it would take some time, but i'm sure he would
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:29 am

The allegations were sexual assult.. He wasn't accused of consentual sex, he was accused of assult...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby pltan on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:36 am

Right, but what I'm asking is do you think he would have confessed to cheating to his wife, Vanessa if this girl didn't accuse him? i.e. No one else but Kobe and this chick knew about the affair.
pltan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:50 am

If it was brought up, then he prolly would have... The allegations were sexual assult, not consentaul sex, u know? Kobe didn't rape her, but they did have sex. So if that was brought up, I'm sure he would have
LakersGyrl2003

Postby atllakerfan on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:41 pm

No, I do not think that Kobe would have admitted to Vanessa that he had consensual sex with someone other than her.
atllakerfan

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:51 pm

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], he's a man right. Like any other man I think kobe would have lied his @ss off to Vanessa.

Vanessa: Kobe, whos this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] saying you slept wit her?

Kobe: [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I don't know, Baby you know that you're the only one in my life. That [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is wack. I don't know what she talking about. That [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is only after ma money fo sho.

Vanessa: But she knew about that cute little mole you got on your @ss. How'd she know about that?

kobe: [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I don't know, Maybe the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] read about it in Sports Illustrated or Something. Who knows. Baby you know you're the love of my life. I wouldn't go out and do no skank like that.

Naw I'm just playing Y'all. Any other guy, I would say no they would lie there @ss off but Kobe, I would have to say that he would have told her. I believe him when he says he loves his wife and I'm sure that he loves his Kid so why would he risk all that? Kobe made a mistake that night and I think that the Girl probably talked Kobe into it. Kobe would have told Vanessa about it and begged for forgiveness if this hadn't gone down like this.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Return to The Graveyard