D o you guys think...

D o you guys think...

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:04 am

do u guys think kobe will go to the training camp to get ready for this season???
SHAQ-34

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:06 am

Yeah :jam2:
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby LakersRock on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:11 am

I think he will definately be there, this road block is just gonna make him a stronger player. He is going to restart his image, and prove to the world that some chick wont get him down. But, I think it will be a little time before he is all the way there, mentally.
LakersRock

Postby SHAQ-34 on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:13 am

yeah indeed kobe will be there i jus wanted to ask u guys :jam2:
SHAQ-34

Postby Laker brain on Sun Jul 20, 2003 12:34 am

yup he needs to get him mind off of the stress
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sun Jul 20, 2003 2:04 am

he will be ready for training camp... but I don't think all of his focus will be on basketball until everything blows over. Its a good thing that Payton and Malone are here to help... damn .... we LAKER FANS are so lucky!!!

#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Reddy on Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:37 am

yeah i agree
playing could like take kobes mind off the charges. cuz his love is basketball and playing could make him less tired and worried
even though he shouldnt have to worry he innocent

KOBE WILL PLAY!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Whoa.. just imagine!

Postby I Support #8 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:41 am

Even though I fully believe in Kobe's innocence and am one of his biggest fans, reading this thread brought something to mind. What would have become of the Lakers had they not got Malone and Payton, and lost Kobe due to these charges?! Then what would have become of our beloved Dynasty?!?! Just something I wanted to hear people's opinion up, and I guess it's also a way to lighten up the mood and think of some funny outcomes that could have come from that "basketball" wise.
I Support #8

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 21, 2003 11:06 am

No offense I support #8, but just the thought of that is depressing and nowhere near funny. I would hate to even think of such a thing and it would definitely not lighten my mood...but if i seriously had to answer your question I would say that hell would freeze over if Kobe got locked up and GP and Malone did not end up coming. Welcome to the site by the way, and don't mind me, I'm just in a funky mood with this whole Kobe thing floatin around....I used to look at him as a god....and this all has just taken a toll on me personally...so i'm sorry if I offended your post.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Return to The Graveyard