BuckeyeLakerCub here

Forum rules
On behalf of the entire staff here, welcome to ClubLakers' online community of Laker fans.

If you are new here, make sure to introduce yourself in this forum so we can get to know you better.

Please take a look at our Site Guidelines before first and you'll be on your way to posting strong!

BuckeyeLakerCub here

Postby BuckeyeLakerCub on Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey what's up everyone? I'm a big Lakers fan, even though I'm from Chicago. I'm also an Ohio State fan, Cubs fan, and Bears fan, and I was originally (and still am) a Bulls fan. I was 10 when they won their last title in 1998, but I've been a Lakers fan since 1999 when they hired Phil Jackson, mostly because I was mad at the way the Bulls ran Jackson out of town and was happy Phil got another chance to coach. Out here in Chicago, it's rough though, everyone here hates the Lakers and wants to see them lose. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good Lakers bar in Chicago where I can catch the games. I know of a Cleveland bar where I can go, because I go there for Ohio State football, but I don't want to have to watch the finals with them. You won't believe all the crap Cleveland fans talking. They're like "Kobe is teh suck, LeBron is better than Jordan, he'll be the greatest player ever." It's ridiculous. So help save my sanity. Thank you and GO LAKERS!
BuckeyeLakerCub

Re: BuckeyeLakerCub here

Postby GNC on Mon May 10, 2010 9:34 am

Welcome to CL :beer:
GNC

Re: BuckeyeLakerCub here

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Fri May 14, 2010 4:21 am

BuckeyeLakerCub wrote:Hey what's up everyone? I'm a big Lakers fan, even though I'm from Chicago. I'm also an Ohio State fan, Cubs fan, and Bears fan, and I was originally (and still am) a Bulls fan. I was 10 when they won their last title in 1998, but I've been a Lakers fan since 1999 when they hired Phil Jackson, mostly because I was mad at the way the Bulls ran Jackson out of town and was happy Phil got another chance to coach. Out here in Chicago, it's rough though, everyone here hates the Lakers and wants to see them lose. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good Lakers bar in Chicago where I can catch the games. I know of a Cleveland bar where I can go, because I go there for Ohio State football, but I don't want to have to watch the finals with them. You won't believe all the crap Cleveland fans talking. They're like "Kobe is teh suck, LeBron is better than Jordan, he'll be the greatest player ever." It's ridiculous. So help save my sanity. Thank you and GO LAKERS!

Welcome to CL, BuckeyeLakerCub. I've never been to Chicago, so I don't know if there are any Lakers bars there. Maybe someone who's familiar with the area will read your post and help you out? Anyways, congrats on your first post, and I hope you have fun here. :jam2:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Return to The Purple Carpet