Firt time to LA - Tickets to Hornets Game

Forum rules
On behalf of the entire staff here, welcome to ClubLakers' online community of Laker fans.

If you are new here, make sure to introduce yourself in this forum so we can get to know you better.

Please take a look at our Site Guidelines before first and you'll be on your way to posting strong!

Firt time to LA - Tickets to Hornets Game

Postby AustLaker01 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Hello I am new to this forum. I'm an Australian Lakers fan and I am finally getting my chance (hopefully) to get to a lakers game when I will be in LA for the first time in early Jan. I am hoping to see the Hornets game.
My question is - how full will the Staples get for this game. I ask because there are very limited tickets available from Ticketmaster, however there are bucket loads for sale on things like the ticket exchange and e-bay and other ticket on-sellers. Of course, the on-sold tickets are way $$$$$. I was wondering if its best to by some nose bleed tickets of Ticketmaster and then if the Staples has heaps of unoccupied seats moved to a better location? I got caught out years ago when I went to New York and went to a Nicks game. I paid a lot more dollars for a slightly better view, only to go and find that the venue was largley empty, and I could move around as I pleased to a certain extent.

Your replies would be much appreciated.
AustLaker01

Return to The Purple Carpet