Hey guys

Forum rules
On behalf of the entire staff here, welcome to ClubLakers' online community of Laker fans.

If you are new here, make sure to introduce yourself in this forum so we can get to know you better.

Please take a look at our Site Guidelines before first and you'll be on your way to posting strong!

Hey guys

Postby wolfpack87 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 pm

Wats up guys, I'm Nate, a friend of mine showed me this board a while back, and I finally remembered to register and sign up. I live in West Jefferson, North Carolina, I'm a senior at Appalachian State University in Boone, majoring in Broadcasting. My dream job would obviously be working with the Lakers in some form with their radio/TV broadcasts, that would be one sweet job.

I've been a Laker fan my whole life, my dad was a Lakers fan way back in the day, not really sure how it all got started, but he just raised me to be one as well. I grew up watching us in the 90s, Nick Van Exel, Eddie Jones, and Cedric Ceballos were my favorite players at the time, we weren't that great, but it was still fun to watch those guys play.
wolfpack87

Postby Chicano on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 pm

Welcome To The Family. :beer:
Chicano

Postby MadMax on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:09 pm

How great did it feel to beat Michagan?
MadMax

Postby wolfpack87 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:20 pm

MadMax wrote:How great did it feel to beat Michagan?

Haha it was crazy, just being in Boone that day was amazing, I have DirecTV and the Big 10 channel so I just watched the game at home with some of my buddies, my parents only live like 20 minutes from campus, so as soon as it happened we took off to Boone with a giant App flag waving up through my Sunroof in my Explorer and waited up at the stadium for 7 hours for the team to get back.
wolfpack87

Postby Greg-Dawg® on Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:11 pm

Welcome aboard, who brought the cigars??!
Image Image
Greg-Dawg®

Postby trodgers on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 pm

Velcome.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Return to The Purple Carpet