needing help of lakers fans

Forum rules
On behalf of the entire staff here, welcome to ClubLakers' online community of Laker fans.

If you are new here, make sure to introduce yourself in this forum so we can get to know you better.

Please take a look at our Site Guidelines before first and you'll be on your way to posting strong!

needing help of lakers fans

Postby B_Ball_Girl on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:33 am

Hi!
I am looking for a special gift for my son - he is approximately the biggest lakers fan in the world. I want to make him a special gift and after scrolling a couple of different onlineshops and seeing all kinds of fan collectibles, I wonder if you could give me something like an inders-tip? What is really special for a gift for him? (Besides he collects wrist watches and is a fan of - guess what - kobe bryant...) does anyone have a suggestion? Do you maybe even know which watch kobe is wearing? THANK YOU in advance
...Payin' the Game...
B_Ball_Girl

Re: needing help of lakers fans

Postby Laker_Dynasty on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:00 am

"If You Don't Believe In Yourself, Nobody Else Will" -Kobe Bryant

Kobe's 81 Points, 2nd Greatest Performance behind Wilt's 100...
Laker_Dynasty

Postby therealdeal on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:03 am

I have no idea, I'm sorry. I always go with a signed something. Probably a ball or a jersey.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lets Go Lakers on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:33 am

Assuming he has all of the run of the mill stuff like jerseys, tshirts, hats, etc. you might try getting him a 1996-97 Topps Chrome Kobe Bryant Rookie Card. They go for about $300 on ebay but that's considered his best "rookie card" and that would be cool. Also might consider getting him a signed jersey or signed basketball card. You know you are buying authentic signed cards when you buy from major companies like upper deck, fleer, etc.
Lets Go Lakers

Postby Kasumi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 am

Of course, anything signed (like a jersey or basketball) or game-worn will be extra special. But if you're talking Kobe Bryant, those items come with huge price tags. Assuming you're looking for something in a lower price range, I know I get a ton of compliments on the Lakers skin for my cellphone (they also make them for laptops and tablets).

http://www.skinit.com/skins/sports/nba
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby DarthRekal on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Lakers Tickets :man1:
Lakers Motto: HOF Guards, We MAKE 'Em... HOF Centers, We TAKE 'Em
DarthRekal
Cookie Monster

Return to The Purple Carpet