New Poster

Forum rules
On behalf of the entire staff here, welcome to ClubLakers' online community of Laker fans.

If you are new here, make sure to introduce yourself in this forum so we can get to know you better.

Please take a look at our Site Guidelines before first and you'll be on your way to posting strong!

New Poster

Postby Angela1986 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:15 am

Hey everyone. I've been lurking on here for about a year, and I finally mustered up the courage to join. I've been lurking here and LG since around May of last year and I tried to join LG in January but I had an issue with my login and I was too nervous to join here but I like the vibe here; it's more laid back.

I guess this is where I do the obligatory "How long have you been a Laker fan" thing so here goes lol

I've basically always been a Laker fan and I used to have ties with the Lakers because my father used to work at Kerlan-Jobe (I was even treated there and it was a success and no I wasn't behind schedule :mhihi: lol ) and I went to high school and had a couple of classes with Gary Vitti's daughter. I've only been able to go to one Laker game in 2002 against the Detroit Pistons. I do have an autograph of Snaq (my father treated him at the time), I had an autograph of Divac (it's lost), and my father has an autographed ball of some of the Showtime Lakers. Magic and Kobe are my two favorite Lakers and when I was going to school in Boston (I just graduated from college a couple weeks ago) I was staying up at night watching Laker games. I know of one of the members on here and he suggested I join here. I hope to enjoy my experience.
Angela1986

Postby extreme on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 am

Wow, nice to add an insider here :man1:

WELCOME TO CL! :jam2: :mhihi: :mhihi: :mhihi: :man1:
extreme
ClubLakers Rep: Belgium

Postby Legendary on Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:06 am

Welcome to the forum!

Exciting times in Laker-land right now.

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
Legendary

Postby Chicano on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Welcome To The Family. :beer:
Chicano

Postby Angela1986 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 pm

Thanks for the welcome you guys.

And to extreme: I'm no longer considered an insider since my father hasn't worked there in years lol
Angela1986

Postby Armo Flava on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:24 pm

welcome to the FAM, and trust me I know how those long nights feel. :mhihi:

I live in boston, too and staying up till 1am for regular season games, it only means one thing.

DIE HARD FANS BABY !!!!!! :jam2:
"i leave FLY dust on my haters when im passin em by"

Armo Flava

Postby Angela1986 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Armo Flava wrote:welcome to the FAM, and trust me I know how those long nights feel. :mhihi:

I live in boston, too and staying up till 1am for regular season games, it only means one thing.

DIE HARD FANS BABY !!!!!! :jam2:

Yup :mhihi:

I didn't have a laptop my first two years in college and it was blocked at the computer lab so I had to miss a lot of games, but I did everything I could my last two years to watch as many games as I could when I finally got a laptop. But I can't help it: I'm a Laker fan so it's worth it. :jam2:
Angela1986

Postby Greg-Dawg® on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:15 pm

Welcome aboard, who brought the cigars??!
Image Image
Greg-Dawg®

Postby Chicano on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:42 am

Where have you been? Come back.
Chicano

Return to The Purple Carpet