Hi

Forum rules
On behalf of the entire staff here, welcome to ClubLakers' online community of Laker fans.

If you are new here, make sure to introduce yourself in this forum so we can get to know you better.

Please take a look at our Site Guidelines before first and you'll be on your way to posting strong!

Postby BB on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 pm

MadMax wrote:I knew a girl from Romania. She went to high school with me, and I remember she had a great smile and this sexy accent. I tried, but she ended up dating some douche bag...havent seen her since.

Well BB, I'm pretty sure your legit, regardless of what others are saying. If you went this far out of your way to pretend your a girl...then I would just like you keep that pleasure.

Your doing some modeling? cool. Just make sure the right people are taking your pics. :man12:

(and of course, if you ever need modeling constructive critisicm...feel free to show me some of those)
I don't take nudes or pics that would ruin my career, so I'm not that worried.

And I don't have a sexy accent. I just mispronounce things. lol
BB

Postby MadMax on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 pm

BB wrote:And I don't have a sexy accent. I just mispronounce things. lol

I find even that sexy in a girl. And this girl came from the same country as you do. Trust me, thats one sexay accent. :man13:
MadMax

Postby BB on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:59 pm

MadMax wrote:
BB wrote:And I don't have a sexy accent. I just mispronounce things. lol

I find even that sexy in a girl. And this girl came from the same country as you do. Trust me, thats one sexay accent. :man13:
No offense, but you guys find anything sexy in a girl. A friend of mine(the only one I have there :P) thought it's sexy that I used to spell octomber instead of october(in Romanian it's octombrie) or other stuff like this. lol
BB

Postby Don 10 15 83 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 pm

I have friends who love it when their girls make mistakes like that. You have an excuse because you're not from here, and your English is pretty proficient for a foreigner anyway, but I can't stand it when (American) girls are ditzy. On the other hand, a bunch of my buddies can't resist that.

At any rate, welcome!
Don 10 15 83

Postby KRC18 on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 pm

BB wrote:
MadMax wrote:I knew a girl from Romania. She went to high school with me, and I remember she had a great smile and this sexy accent. I tried, but she ended up dating some douche bag...havent seen her since.

Well BB, I'm pretty sure your legit, regardless of what others are saying. If you went this far out of your way to pretend your a girl...then I would just like you keep that pleasure.

Your doing some modeling? cool. Just make sure the right people are taking your pics. :man12:

(and of course, if you ever need modeling constructive critisicm...feel free to show me some of those)
I don't take nudes or pics that would ruin my career, so I'm not that worried.

If you change your mind about that. Don't hesitate to share them with your brethren here at CL.

"We the best! Know that, don’t think it, know it! Its our turn! It's our championship! Our season! Lets go out here and make a statement! Its our turn now! Let's go!"

-Kobe Bryant
KRC18

Postby BB on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:28 pm

KRC18, look, even if I'd take them, I wouldn't be a moron to put them anywhere online or have anyone else have them. Maybe I'd put them on a password protected external disk or something. :P

Don, thanks, it took me a while to get good at this. I guess the basics from school, reading stuff in English and talking to people helps... Too bad I rarely speak in English so I mispronounce words sometimes.
BB

Postby Chicano on Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:08 am

Arse kissing? Perhaps, no doubt, but honesty ftw! BB, you are awesome! Don't ever leave this site. :jam2:
Chicano

Previous

Return to The Purple Carpet