Andre Miller: Where Did The Buzz Go?

Andre Miller: Where Did The Buzz Go?

Postby Alleyhoops on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:05 pm

Immediatley following the Iverson to Denver trade, there was swirling speculation and rumors that the Lakers would go hard in trying to acquire Miller from Philly.

Jackson has always been very fond of Andre's game and it was thought that Philly would let him go for expiring Ks and perhaps a second rounder.

Apparently the Kidd talk has eclipsed any buzz there was about the Lakers acquiring Andre. Granted, he is no Jason Kidd, but he would be an immense improvement to what we currenly run at the 1. Andre is a skilled, savvy vet that Jackosn has intimated would be an excellent triangle fit and is also the veteran player that Kobe has been wanting in the line-up.

If Miller is indeed available, I'm hoping the Lakers aren't putting all their eggs in one basket for Kidd, then have the coach turn into a pumpkin as the trading deadline passes and we're left unable to make any improvements.
Alleyhoops

Postby Weezy on Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:32 pm

I don't know man, maybe he's not available? If the Kidd thing doesn't happen which is most likely, I'd love to go after Miller.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Satan on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:38 pm

Last I had heard about it, it seemed Philly had ended up liking Dre a lot more than they had expected and decided to hold on to him.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
Satan

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas