Is Anthony Randolph interesting for the Lakers?

Is Anthony Randolph interesting for the Lakers?

Postby Bilbao-LakerMagic on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:17 pm

I am not talking about a rumor, and I am not talking about a position needed to be covered either, I am talking more about an opportunity, but I am not sure about his "market value".

Anthony Randolph is very young, he has potential, he made 2 good Seasons in the NBA, and currently he is not playing at all. It is said that the Knicks are looking for "Draft choices" to include in Melo's trade, and that they will trade Randolph for this proposal.

Is he an interesting player for the Lakers? He is a "0 minutes per game" kind of player during this Season... but he is young and better than this according to potential.

Go Lakers !!
Bilbao-LakerMagic

Re: Is Anthony Randolph interesting for the Lakers?

Postby khmrP on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:36 pm

:man3: , so whats the point of this thread? If he's not attainable why would he be an interesting player to us?
khmrP

Postby KJ MonK on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:44 pm

lol laker fans have wanted every player that has ever dribbled a ball to play for us (do it mitch?!!?!?!? :jam2: )

im sorry ive quit on anthony randolph, the guy that couldnt thrive in donny nelson OR d'antoni's systems... i mean c'mon all u had to do was learn to shoot
@KJ_MonK

“Some time ago, talking to some people, they wanted a bonus if the Lakers made the playoffs. I said, `Bonus? If we don’t make the playoffs, you don’t work here anymore.”’
- Jerry Buss
"I know I can score 20 or 30 points anytime I want," Vujacic said.
KJ MonK

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 pm

If you thought Shannon was a dumb chucker...
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I liked him too, but he's had a history of attitude problems. A lot of talent in that body, but I don't know if he's on the Lakers radar or not.

I'm sure if the Lakers think they can get him for cheap, he'll be someone to look into, but with a history of attitude issues dating back to Golden State, I have a little trouble thinking he's exactly "on the radar".
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Herm24 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:00 pm

We should pick Hakim Warrick and Zach Randolph too....that way 7 out of our 12 guys can be either power forwards or centers....Pau would be sick at point...Drew at the 2.....Do it MICH!!!!!
Herm24

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas