Are they talking???

Are they talking???

Postby DC_King on Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:27 am

Are the talking to anyone about a trade. I am not asking for a star. Just a a little improvement. The lakers are ok,good, but I think they could be much better with some one who is Consistent, and play D. I would a guard and a bid man. That is my Opinion.

What do you guys think??? [/b]
Long Live The King
DC_King

Postby The Laker Link on Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:56 pm

Any trade that isn't for just draft picks is fine with me...we have too many of those....
The Laker Link

Postby reincarnatingDABULLS on Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:50 pm

The Laker Link wrote:Any trade that isn't for just draft picks is fine with me...we have too many of those....

odom walton slava and mckie for rashard lewis, evans and murray would definitely get us back on top
reincarnatingDABULLS

Postby MoneyMike on Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:35 am

lets take out Murry and put in Wilkins. I like Wilkins game, plus he would be another ft shooter on the floor in late games
MoneyMike

Postby KB24 on Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:11 am

Gimme Pierce for Odom, Miami pick, a future 1st rounder, Cook. I would do that in a heartbeat.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby DMK on Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:25 am

KB8@CL wrote:Gimme Pierce for Odom, Miami pick, a future 1st rounder, Cook. I would do that in a heartbeat.

Your not alone.

Peirce is actually the most coveted player in the nba not named KG right now for me and mine.

If all the rumors are true... id love to have him at any cost not named kobe/bynum.

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Danny Ainge on Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:15 pm

Sure they're talking, they make at least a couple of phone calls a week inquiring about the availablity of certain players. So the underground knows just which teams will be taking offers on their respective players. The question is, will the Lakers be set in their ways to try and acquire the big fish so that they miss out on opportunities to catch the smaller one. I've spoken of my interest in Pierce, I know the Celtics covet him so it would naturally take some string pulling by Paul and his agent to make a motion to come out here. That being said ultimately I really dont think we have a shot at him. I hope we do but think probably not. Thats not to say Mitch doesnt wisen up and offer Odom anyway but you never know.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas