Bibby to lakers

Bibby to lakers

Postby kobe244lal on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:11 pm

:mhihi: I think Mike Bibby would be a good mach for the lakes he is a good offenseive player and would help kobe, kobe and Bibby are friends from kobes dad and bibbys dad who both played in the NBA.Bibby for Lamar and Brown repost this and tell me what u think
kobe244lal

Postby Weezy on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:16 pm

I think he'd be a definite upgrade, but he doesn't play defense. I'd rather we went after a defensive PG and made a move to get a good big man. Plus we were rumored to be getting him this year in a trade, but then the Maloofs refused to trade with us so I don't think it'll ever happen.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:31 pm

I never want to see Bibby in a Lakers uniform.

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason

Postby KB24 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:56 pm

another no defense chucker?

you guys complain why we are soft and suck defensively and why management doesn´t do jack for defense, then want Mike Bibby on this team...it all makes no sense.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby halekulani on Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:50 pm

awesome shooter, will relieve pressure off of kobe, and as long as we aren't throwing up bricks our defense can have time to setup and rotate all game long. (our only chance with bibby is to focus more on offense unfortunately)

....too bad he's worth 13 mil per year...we dont have that kind of money unless we trade someone.
halekulani

Postby halekulani on Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:52 pm

KB8@CL wrote:another no defense chucker?

you guys complain why we are soft and suck defensively and why management doesn´t do jack for defense, then want Mike Bibby on this team...it all makes no sense.

it's because one player playing good defense won't make a difference either. take the lesser of two evils and go with the scoring. unless there's a dominant guy that can pressure any and all PG's in the league, our defense's weakness is within the entire team and cannot be solved by one player.
halekulani

Postby badboyhoward on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:49 pm

we can forget bibby he won't take the mle and he won't come cheap.
badboyhoward

Re: Bibby to lakers

Postby L8KERS4LIFE on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:41 pm

kobe244lal wrote::mhihi: I think Mike Bibby would be a good mach for the lakes he is a good offenseive player and would help kobe, kobe and Bibby are friends from kobes dad and bibbys dad who both played in the NBA.Bibby for Lamar and Brown repost this and tell me what u think

I would take Bibby in a heartbeat!! He is 1000 percent better than Smush. He has an opt-out clause, but will he do it. Farmar could back him up and be the PG of the future. The Buss family will have to open up their wallet if you want to get back to the being the best. They just have to make the right choices.

Everyone said that we have Smush for cheap, but you get what you pay for. He has developed an attitute and does not listen to Phil. In the timeouts he is not even with the team.
L8KERS4LIFE

Postby Larry14r on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:59 pm

L8KERS4LIFE wrote:
kobe244lal wrote::mhihi: I think Mike Bibby would be a good mach for the lakes he is a good offenseive player and would help kobe, kobe and Bibby are friends from kobes dad and bibbys dad who both played in the NBA.Bibby for Lamar and Brown repost this and tell me what u think

I would take Bibby in a heartbeat!! He is 1000 percent better than Smush. He has an opt-out clause, but will he do it. Farmar could back him up and be the PG of the future. The Buss family will have to open up their wallet if you want to get back to the being the best. They just have to make the right choices.

Everyone said that we have Smush for cheap, but you get what you pay for. He has developed an attitute and does not listen to Phil. In the timeouts he is not even with the team.

The problem is that most laker fans hate Bibby even since the 01-02 season.
Larry14r

Postby L8KERS4LIFE on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 pm

Larry14r wrote:
L8KERS4LIFE wrote:

The problem is that most laker fans hate Bibby even since the 01-02 season.

I agree with that, but winning changes everything. If we start winning and get back to the top they will love this guy!!!
L8KERS4LIFE

Postby Massacre on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:25 am

Did anyone read his whole post?

kobe244lal wrote:Bibby for Lamar and Brown repost this and tell me what u think

:man3:
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Radner on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:38 am

If we can get Bibby and Salmons, then I'll be happy.
Radner

Postby KB24 on Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 pm

M4ss4cr3 247 wrote:Did anyone read his whole post?

kobe244lal wrote:Bibby for Lamar and Brown repost this and tell me what u think

:man3:

obviously not because otherwise there would be some flaming and personal attacks...

thats just a terrible idea.

I wouldn´t even trade Lamar alone for Mike Pipi.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas