Brewer for Ammo

Brewer for Ammo

Postby khmrP on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm

with Luke out for a while why not do this trade? Brewer (Minn) is also on rookie contract as well, a lil lower pick than Ammo but still comparable in salary. Brewer shotting SUCK but so did Trevor, not saying he'll duplicate Trevor impact but Brewer has the tool and is built exactly like Trevor, long and athletic. We wouldn't need him to come in to score just to hustle/D up, with him and Shannon on the floor at the same time I can see these 2 being very disruptive to our opponent on D. Minn from their GM goal sounds like they are clearing space for 2010, Ammo is expires this year as oppose to Brewer who wont till next year.
khmrP

Re: Brewer for Ammo

Postby LAKEROC on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:31 am

God I wish we could do a Morrison for Brewer trade. I highly doubt Minn would consider it...but I would takw it. Better yet, a Morrison/Farmar for Brewer/Rubio. If that happened, watch how fast Rubio would come on over here :man10:

Also why would Minnesota trade a potential chip to the Lakers who averages over 11 points and 4 rebounds a game for a scrub who averages 2 points and 1 rebound a game. Nobody is going to help us out...not with our stacked we are.
LAKEROC

Postby khmrP on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 pm

^^^from the way their GM is speaking they want to clear up as much cap room as possible to be part of 2010 FA class, supposedly their GM expects as much as $20mill under the cap but in order to do that they have to reounce some players and trade others, lets face it I dont think Brewer is part of their future plans.
khmrP

Postby LAKEROC on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:17 pm

I would like it to happen, but I think we would ha ve to throw in Farmar(and the Mihm trade exception), in order for them to consider this. For Morrison staright up, Minnesota will laugh in our faces until the cows come home.

Even though Rubio is locked away for this year and next year in Spain, I would still want him as a Laker. I think he's going to be a very special player.

If he Lakers offered Luke Walton Jordan Farmar/ Adam Morrison/Chris Mihm trade exception/ 1st round pick for Ricky Rubio and Corey Brewer could happen if Walton's contract came off the books after this year. That would be a ton of expiring money, plus the 1st round pick. Sadly, Walton has 3 years left after this year. Minnesota won't even get Rubio until 2011 at the earliest, since his deal with FC Barcolona has him locked in until then.

I still would press for including Rubio in the deal along with Brewer, and we throw in Farmar and a 1st round pick, and atrade exception
LAKEROC

Postby LAKEROC on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Give me Rubio in the deal, and your have a deal. Rambis is over there now, so maybe he can help his old team out? Maybe convince the owner its a great deal

To Lakers

F-Corey Brewer
G-Ricky Rubio

To Minnesota
F-Adam Morrison
G-Jordan Farmar
Chris Mihm/Vladamir Radmanovic trade exceptions
2nd round pick 2010(from Memphis)
1st round pick 2011

We become God-like with that team.
LAKEROC

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas