s.brown + sasha and a 1st rounder for kirk hinrich

s.brown + sasha and a 1st rounder for kirk hinrich

Postby ben_ready on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:15 am

i'm a big fan of s b, but i'd love to see the team with 13 players, and with luke hurt we can have our rookie's suited up instead of in street clothes. Kirk can play 3 positions and he's also a good defender and shooter. yell :jam2:

start 5
fish
kobe
ron ron
pau
drew

b ups
blake
hinrich
barnes
odom
theo

bench
ebanks
caracter

luke street clothes man
great "scott"! you're too "green", and not "worthy" enough to taste the "magic" "kareem"(cream)/You flew the "coop" "west" so don't fuss just drive the "buss"(bus),while i eat my "chick" n' "stu"(chicken stew) in the aisle,"back 2 back" with "riles" my favorite laker squad
ben_ready

Re: s.brown + sasha and a 1st rounder for kirk hinrich

Postby BostonSucks on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 am

We can't trade Brown till December because we just resigned him.
BostonSucks

Postby therealdeal on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:37 am

God no. An valuable expiring, a talented young athlete and a first rounder? Thank God your name is not Mitch Kupchak.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Retarded idea. no yell
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby BostonSucks on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Pretty dumb trade no offense op. Hinrich hasn't shown much worth the last couple of years offensively, defensively he's very good and borderline elite but we really don't need to another perimeter defender now that we have Barnes, Ron, and Kobe.
BostonSucks

Postby ben_ready on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 pm

he's better then brown and sasha combined,and with bigs that can draw a double that would make him that much more deadly, plus it gives ebanks a jersey instead of street clothes, you guys forget that the only guy on the bulls that you would think of doubling was rose on occasion, kirk would kill with the lake show, plus he comes off the books when it's time to reload, and no offense taken,and it is true mitch knows the team better then any of us arm chair gm's yell
great "scott"! you're too "green", and not "worthy" enough to taste the "magic" "kareem"(cream)/You flew the "coop" "west" so don't fuss just drive the "buss"(bus),while i eat my "chick" n' "stu"(chicken stew) in the aisle,"back 2 back" with "riles" my favorite laker squad
ben_ready

Postby BostonSucks on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:51 pm

^ What's up with you having yell at the end of your posts.

Anyways Hinrich is a decent player, but I would not wanna give up that much for a guy who won't play more than 15 minutes a game.
BostonSucks

Postby Phil XI on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:51 am

Brown CAN be traded. He was not a FA, he was signed with Early Bird's.

As for the orig trade... love it but doubt the Wiz would do it anyway. They want Hinrich to be the balance in John Wall's head to Arenas.

And who thinks Vujacic is a "valuable expiring"? Not only are there 20 other similar expirings, many of whom actually have on court value, teams aren't even taking a 1st with him to help LA. He has zero trade value even as an expiring at this point. He'll need to be paired with an asset to get moved - and not a late 1st or one of the rookies either - a real asset such as Odom or Bynum, which is why he won't get moved. LA won't trade Odom or Bynum.
Get 17!!
Phil XI

Location: Thanks Ron for Gm7! You'll always be a Laker Legend!

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Phil XI wrote:Brown CAN be traded. He was not a FA, he was signed with Early Bird's.

Incorrect. Shannon declined his second year option to become an unrestricted free agent this summer. The Lakers retained early bird rights on him which is what allowed LA to re-sign him over the cap but that doesn't change the fact that he was signed as an UFA. The rules that apply to Blake, Barnes and Ratliff (they can't be moved for three months or until Dec. 15th, whichever one is later) also apply to both Shannon and Derek Fisher since all of them signed with the Lakers as UFAs. Caracter and Ebanks meanwhile can't be moved either but only for 30 days from the date they were signed as draft picks.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas