Bynum and Farmar for Joakim Noah and Hinrich

Bynum and Farmar for Joakim Noah and Hinrich

Postby iLikeBigBUTTS on Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Our starting center dont need touches, just D, rebounds, blocks and hinrich is a big guard that can hit 3s and is a good defender. They would throw him on 2 guards like dwade etc.
iLikeBigBUTTS

Re: Bynum and Farmar for Joakim Noah and Hinrich

Postby raw23125 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:26 pm

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat! Nothing against Bynum, but those two would fit our team better. Bynum is looking to establish himself offensively first and that's ok when Pau is not around and he gets the majority of touches down low, but with Pau there it hasn't worked well. I personally think the Lakers need to make a choice between the two. Not only would Hinrich and Noah save us money in hte long run, but they would round out our team nicely and bring some much needed energy.

Before people start saying why trade an all star center for less talent...It is no doubt how talented Bynum is but the reality is that with all the weapons we have we "need" hustle and energy. And that's not Bynum. So yes Bynum has more talent that Noah, but reality is we desperatly need a starting point guard and a defensive center.

Any thoughts???

Just a side note...this is my first time posting in one of these Forums ....So Be Gentle:)
raw23125

Postby Quik Z06 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:36 am

Well, I know the majority here would say no to trading Bynum for whatever reason. However I would be open to it. No offence, but he doesnt impress me on the defensive end and often plays very sloppy. How many years are we going to give him to "develop"? We pretty much won the championship last year without him, so I dont see why people thinks its a big deal if we lose him.
Quik Z06

Postby wavy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 am

WTF are you guys talking about. Bynum is a superstar in the making. we're not giving him any more time to develop cuz he already is developed. of course you want him to score all the time like the times when gasol is not playing but he can't do that. obviously he is better scoring option then artest or odom, he's a better fit to become that second scoring option. he's not asking for touches, he's not demanding to be the star of the team the guy know his position and is being very patient, why in the world would we trade a future all-star and a back to the basket center (and centers are getting rare as you see) for Noah. you kidding. do you think that if gasol goes down like this more often, noah, or hinrich, or artest can be a better scoring option then bynum. never in a lifetime. of course bynum has pointed out that he needs more touches to score more points but he didn't demand that the ball would be distributed to him every offensive possession. no man bynum is being great for us and will be even greater.
wavy

Postby raw23125 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 am

yes Bynum is extremely talented, but championships are won by teams that are well constructed. now that Pau is out Bynum is shining, which is great. But we can't pay someone 12m+ just in case Pau gets hurt. What we need from Bynum is to anchor the defense and clean up on the boards, with that lineup but the chemistry just doesnt seem to mesh. So do we wait for him to figure it out, or go get two (less talanted) but tougher players that have already figured it out? We need a starting point guard and a tough rebounding/defensive center to play with Pau, Kobe and Artest. Trading Bynum gets us both of those things. I hope he figures it out though.
raw23125

Postby Romy134 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:15 pm

I would never do this trade, Kirk is playing sucky atm, and jokim cant guard powerful centers + he cant really shot, sure he may get a shot later we were talking in the now.
Romy134

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas