Bynum for Artest and Mike Conley jr

Bynum for Artest and Mike Conley jr

Postby DALakeshow on Mon May 21, 2007 11:25 pm

Lakers Trade - Bynum ,Radmonovik ,Farmar

Kings Trade - Artest and there 10th pick in the draft.

We only do this deal if Conley jr is available at the Kings pick.

I know some ppl will say you don't trade big for small ,but Mike Conley jr has what you call the IT FACTOR. He is a winner. He knows how to win. Cat quick PG who can get inside the paint at will. High basketball IQ and great b-ball instincts. He has to develop his jumper,but that will come with time. Having a PG who can flat out blow by defenders and distribute off that penatration would make a huge difference .

C Kwame
PF Lamar
SF Artest
SG Kobe
PG Grant Hill MLE

Conley jr ,Walton ,Turiaf ,Mihm ,Cook ,Sasha off the bench

Keep in mind you still have Kwame,Lamar 1# pick as trade pieces if they decided to go for Jermaine Oneal.

Against Phoenix you could go small and go with

C Jermaine Oneal
PF Artest
SF Grant Hill
SG Kobe
PG Mike Conley jr

Thats if the Pacers accepted LO for Jermaine. Conley jr would blow by Nash like he was stuck to the floor. I dont mean start this lineup.but you could use it during the middle of the game.
DALakeshow

Postby CrazyTury on Tue May 22, 2007 8:47 am

Trade Bynum for Artest? I don't think so.

Artest as a PF? No, thanks...
CrazyTury

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Tue May 22, 2007 9:10 am

:man10: B-Scott you are a fool. Do you have nightmares about Larry Burnette?
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

Postby DALakeshow on Tue May 22, 2007 12:12 pm

We will see who is the fool when Mike Conley jr is one of the best point guards in the NBA and Bynum is no better then Brendon haywood. I will be telling you i told you so. Mike Patrick of ESPN spoke to a couple of NBA scouts who's teams are picking outside of the top 10. They said if they were picking in the top 5 they would take Mike Conley jr. He will be that good. We are talking potential Chris Paul (caliber) and Artest for Bynum. That's a steal.

Mike Conley jr Highlights

http://youtube.com/watch?v=P3VZrTEq7GY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W4ThGBn9NcE

Tony Parker ,Chris Paul caliber Point guard along with Artest is a steal for Brendon Haywood. There is no reason for me to argue any point because it will be proven when Conley is blowing by our guards when we play him and up for rookie of the year. It will come down to Conley jr and Durant for rookie of the year. You heard it here 1st.
Last edited by DALakeshow on Tue May 22, 2007 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DALakeshow

Postby FlyWhiteGuyE on Tue May 22, 2007 12:14 pm

Yeah, I don't think Conley's going to be blowing by Nash in his rookie season. Unless he lands on a crummy team, he'll be riding the bench to start.

The Lakers aren't looking for another rookie that's going to take a few years to develope. They want to win right now. If they're going to wait, they might as well keep Bynum.
FlyWhiteGuyE

Postby DALakeshow on Tue May 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Conley jr is not a Jordan Farmar Low 1st round draft pick type talent. He is a top 5 talent in the draft. Big difference.

He is a proven winner. Ohio State was just as good when Oden was out the lineup. Conley has what you call that IT Factor.

He will be playing a lot his 1st year even on a winning team. He is that good. We are talking Chris Paul like ability. Farmar is no where close to this level thats why it will take time a lot of time to develop.

Conley is way quicker then Farmar.Gets in the paint way more because of his speed. Having a guy who can get in the paint and dish makes a huge difference. I just dont believe in you dont trade big for small. If that small can bring a bigger impact on your team im going with him over the big who is kinda overated.
DALakeshow

Postby alberto on Tue May 22, 2007 12:31 pm

Tempting, only if Odom can get us JO.
alberto

Postby melo061 on Wed May 23, 2007 11:02 pm

LMAO

You come up with the wierdest propositions in the world.
Proud Member of Team Farmar
melo061

Postby FlyWhiteGuyE on Thu May 24, 2007 12:01 pm

I'm sure Conley is a much better player than Farmar, but at best I don't see him doing much more than what most rookies do in their first year. Another year of watching young grasshoppers in purple and gold will just be one more reason for Kobe to seek a championship elsewhere...
FlyWhiteGuyE

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas