I can see this happening draft day, Lakers/Warriors trade

I can see this happening draft day, Lakers/Warriors trade

Postby LakerBaker on Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:51 am

A lot of you won't like this, but I can see it happening. Lakers trade Mihm and McKie and the 26th pick for Fisher and the 9th pick. We are looking to move Mihm, Golden State needs another center, We need a vet point guard and Fisher knows the offense and has played in big games, he is still close with the organization, and is a great guy to have in the locker room and he can hit the three. With the 9th pick there will still be a very good player left on the board, at least one of the following players will still be available with the 9th pick: M. Williams, R. Carney, S. Williams, B. Roy, R. Foye, R. Gay, etc. Those are some talented players, plus we would still have our MLE to use.
LakerBaker

Re: I can see this happening draft day, Lakers/Warriors trad

Postby no_dont on Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:31 am

LakerBaker wrote:A lot of you won't like this, but I can see it happening. Lakers trade Mihm and McKie and the 26th pick for Fisher and the 9th pick. We are looking to move Mihm, Golden State needs another center, We need a vet point guard and Fisher knows the offense and has played in big games, he is still close with the organization, and is a great guy to have in the locker room and he can hit the three. With the 9th pick there will still be a very good player left on the board, at least one of the following players will still be available with the 9th pick: M. Williams, R. Carney, S. Williams, B. Roy, R. Foye, R. Gay, etc. Those are some talented players, plus we would still have our MLE to use.

they dont need Mihm unless they can rid, murphy and foyle. If we can get Roy and Fish that may be interesting. Still need a 4, maybe with the MLE. Not great IMO
HO-BE
no_dont

Postby Kurt Rambis on Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:46 am

I love DFish, but contract is too much, and it pretty much screws up any chance at any type of '08 plan.
I play hard and respect the game. I got your back too
Kurtano FTL :disagree:
:phone: me if your curious about the RAINBOW
Kurt Rambis

Postby LUUUKE on Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:21 pm

:man10:
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby trodgers on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:10 pm

Funny. I don't see it happening.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Lakers#1fan on Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:02 pm

I don't think GS would give up Fish and 9th pick for Mihm and mckie. THis would be a good deal for us though.
Lakers#1fan

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas