We could use T Mac behind kobe and artest. plz consider.

We could use T Mac behind kobe and artest. plz consider.

Postby lynchmob319 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:32 pm

This of season is huge. Tons of talent accross the league, and with the right moves a three peat is within grasp. Some of the best talent is the veterans. Consider T Mac coming of the bench behind iKobe or Artest. He would give that second unit a real lift. T Mac is close to calling it quits. He want to win one.

If Bynum was traded for Paul. Or Bynum for bosh. The next move would be Shaq. Laugh if you want. Diesel would sign, and Kobe would welcome. They are all business and want to win.

If Bynum stays, Shaq still should be invited. Again a second unit with Shaq and odem would be huge. Both Shaq and Bynum need rest. Bynum would learn tons. This is a key. Shaq will ensure a 3peat.

Last but not least, Reach out to A.I. If the second unit at this point was T Mac. Odem himself brown and A.I. they Would lock up 2011. His option would only work as long as Paul was not on the roster.
lynchmob319

Re: We could use T Mac behind kobe and artest. plz consider.

Postby Larry14r on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 pm

lynchmob319 wrote:This of season is huge. Tons of talent accross the league, and with the right moves a three peat is within grasp. Some of the best talent is the veterans. Consider T Mac coming of the bench behind Kobe or Artest. He would give that second unit a real lift. T Mac is close to calling it quits. He want to win one.

If Bynum was traded for Paul. Or Bynum for bosh. The next move would be Shaq. Laugh if you want. Diesel would sign, and Kobe would welcome. They are all business and want to win.

If Bynum stays, Shaq still should be invited. Again a second unit with Shaq and odem would be huge. Both Shaq and Bynum need rest. Bynum would learn tons. This is a key. Shaq will ensure a 3peat.

Last but not least, Reach out to A.I. If the second unit at this point was T Mac. Odem himself brown and A.I. they Would lock up 2011.

The answer is NO because we need to get younger and faster off the bench because the OKC's youth and speed nearly upseted us in the playoffs. Think younger and faster.
Larry14r

Postby lynchmob319 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

T MAC MAY BE A STRECH BUT SHAQ IS THE ANSWER. SHAQ AND T MAC ARE 2 players on a 7 man bench. Lots room for young talent. Considered t Mac AMMO.s replacement, that will contribute.
lynchmob319

Postby Larry14r on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:58 pm

lynchmob319 wrote:T MAC MAY BE A STRECH BUT SHAQ IS THE ANSWER. SHAQ AND T MAC ARE 2 players on a 7 man bench. Lots room for young talent. Considered t Mac AMMO.s replacement, that will contribute.

But why Shaq because we all know that bridge has been burned 6 years ago.
Larry14r

Postby lynchmob319 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Shaq wants to retire in LA. Kobe wants to be the greatest o all time. He knows Shaq Bynum Odem and Gasol make them untouchable. Shaq will accept that role. Kobe will accept.
lynchmob319

Postby lynchmob319 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Kobe will get his 7th if Shaq and T mac come on board. Shaq will play 10-17 Min PG. T-Mac 14-20. Still room for the youngsters to develop. Veteran players bring leadership and experince. That always comes through in the playoffs. As for the Tunder....We under estimated Westbrook. Brown/Kobe should have been on him from GM 1.

We cannot wait around for Artest to catch fire every third game. T-Mac brings the lift we need at 3 off the bench. He has a great relationship with Kobe, they workout together in the off season when T-Mac is healthy. The bench role is perfect for him. Again he comes in when Artest has an weak assignment, or when Kobe needs a break and we need a lift. Old T Mac is a Poor Mans Pippen. Ill Be happy to take him.

Malone and Payton would have worked if they where coming off the bench behind defending champs too.

I say keep Bynum. But Bring in Shaq. I agree we need to stay big, and if anything get bigger, incase Drew goes down in 2011, Drew is still developing and needs to spend a bit less time on the court when he is healthy. (To prevent injury) Shaq gives us that relief. If I am Mitch K. I start making calls Today.
lynchmob319

Postby lynchmob319 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:34 am

Either we need to Bring in a solid 3 behind Artest, or Trade for one. Cant watch this guy turn the ball over every time he try's to dribble. Brown needs to be moved to the 1 and get much more playing time. Needs to shoot a ton this off season.
lynchmob319

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas