Dorell Wright

Dorell Wright

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Tue May 15, 2007 7:46 pm

Wright and Doleac for Luke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Sb3RP-bLA
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

 
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Postby pureuncut100 on Tue May 15, 2007 11:32 pm

Dorrell Wright is absolutely the type of player the Lakers need to look at. We could land a J.O. or a Garnett but once you give up any decent player you have on your team there is no guarentee you have enough to beat a Phoenix or S.A.

The Lakers need to keep their current pieces and add 3-5 year veterans. A guy like Dorrell Wright may be able to contribute more than his playing time indicates. Another player I think could be a 15/10 guy this year or next is Channing Frye. He isnt quite fitting in in NY but I think he could fit in else where.
pureuncut100

 
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 9:53 pm

Postby KB24 on Wed May 16, 2007 1:28 am

Say no to Dolicrap tho....Wright is awesome but Doliac is trash.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Wed May 16, 2007 9:19 am

KB8@CL wrote:Say no to Dolicrap tho....Wright is awesome but Doliac is trash.



I agree that Doleac is trash but you have to take him in order to get Wright. Doleac only has 1 year left on his contract and he can hit open mid range jumpshots. A decent 3rd string center. Kind of like Bill Wennington.
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

 
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Postby The LeBrons on Wed May 16, 2007 11:39 am

Hey, it's Dorrell Wright's momma! Again! And again!













and again!

:bang:
“That was a trip. It felt great, though. I don’t got to worry about nobody poisoning my burger now. I can eat in peace.”

- Kobe, the NBA MVP
User avatar
The LeBrons

 
Posts: 3811
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: ~~~~Los Angeles~~~~

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Wed May 16, 2007 12:20 pm

Hey its Lebron's left testicle. again and again..... Wait, look LBJ took a Dump. Go post about it. :man10:
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

 
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Postby The LeBrons on Wed May 16, 2007 12:25 pm

Giorgio Moroder wrote:Hey its Lebron's left testicle. again and again..... Wait, look LBJ took a Dump. Go post about it. :man10:


Show me all my posts about Lebron. Funny you speak of testicles, you Dorrell Wright nuthugger.
“That was a trip. It felt great, though. I don’t got to worry about nobody poisoning my burger now. I can eat in peace.”

- Kobe, the NBA MVP
User avatar
The LeBrons

 
Posts: 3811
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: ~~~~Los Angeles~~~~

Re: Dorell Wright

Postby dane99 on Wed May 16, 2007 12:44 pm

Giorgio Moroder wrote:Wright and Doleac for Luke. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Sb3RP-bLA

wright is a player than we could use but we cant give up Luke for him Luke has better trade value than wright and luke and have u seen any smush clips vid clips cant tell u how god player is
Image
User avatar
dane99

 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:46 pm
Location: JAMAICA

Postby Giorgio Moroder on Wed May 16, 2007 1:03 pm

The LeBrons wrote:
Giorgio Moroder wrote:Hey its Lebron's left testicle. again and again..... Wait, look LBJ took a Dump. Go post about it. :man10:


Show me all my posts about Lebron. Funny you speak of testicles, you Dorrell Wright nuthugger.



You don't post about him because you are too busy doing him.
PG- Jalen Rose/Farmar
Sg- Kobe/Shannon Brown
SF- Dorell Wright/ Dermarr Johnson
PF-Lamar Odom/Turiaf/Sean Williams
C- JO/Mihm/Williams
Giorgio Moroder

 
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Postby The LeBrons on Wed May 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Giorgio Moroder wrote:
The LeBrons wrote:
Giorgio Moroder wrote:Hey its Lebron's left testicle. again and again..... Wait, look LBJ took a Dump. Go post about it. :man10:


Show me all my posts about Lebron. Funny you speak of testicles, you Dorrell Wright nuthugger.



You don't post about him because you are too busy doing him.


:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

Dude, that's embarrassing. Seriously. :man10: :man10: :man10:
“That was a trip. It felt great, though. I don’t got to worry about nobody poisoning my burger now. I can eat in peace.”

- Kobe, the NBA MVP
User avatar
The LeBrons

 
Posts: 3811
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: ~~~~Los Angeles~~~~

Postby no_dont on Wed May 16, 2007 1:45 pm

The LeBrons wrote:
Giorgio Moroder wrote:
The LeBrons wrote:
Giorgio Moroder wrote:Hey its Lebron's left testicle. again and again..... Wait, look LBJ took a Dump. Go post about it. :man10:


Show me all my posts about Lebron. Funny you speak of testicles, you Dorrell Wright nuthugger.



You don't post about him because you are too busy doing him.


:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

Dude, that's embarrassing. Seriously. :man10: :man10: :man10:


:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
thanks guys. That was real funny ish
HO-BE
User avatar
no_dont

 
Posts: 8956
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:25 am
Location: Somewhere rolling around in my wheelchair


Return to Trade and Signing Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.