Forget Bynum. Gasol for Bosh

Forget Bynum. Gasol for Bosh

Postby pureuncut100 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:24 pm

If I were the Lakers, I would seriously consider trading Gasol for Chris Bosh. The reason is that if the Lakers have Bosh, I still think they have the most talented team in the NBA. Furthermore, once Kobe,Artest and Odom are done, a foundation of Bosh and Bynum for 5-7 years after that is a great foundation.

Why would Toronto do it?
1. Gasol for Bosh is a fair trade. Bosh is younger, but what difference does that make if Bosh wont stay in Toronto anyway. Toronto should consider getting something for something as opposed to something for nothing.

2. I dont think Gasol would leave Toronto. They have an international flavor up there. Gasol was pretty loyal to Memphis. I dont think he would ditch Toronto

This is what I think. Trading Gasol for Bosh is a good move for the future of the Lakers.
pureuncut100

Re: Forget Bynum. Gasol for Bosh

Postby Larry14r on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:56 pm

No way jose because we will then ending losing Bosh for nothing you ever thought of that one.
Larry14r

Postby pureuncut100 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Larry14r wrote:No way jose because we will then ending losing Bosh for nothing you ever thought of that one.

You get Toronto to extend him first, then trade. Whats the problem? You ever thought of that one?
pureuncut100

Postby crazylakerfanforlife on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:05 am

then pau will be pissed his whole career as to how the lakers extended his contract and then shippin his a** out to a losing team. not to mention bosh is a downgrade. think about it how many of these rumors actually happen? 0 bynums not going anywhere. paus not going anywhere. kobes not going anywhere. if a trade happens its gonna be completely from left field and no one will see it coming thats how mitch does it year in and year out. and it will be a minor one but still a jip favoring us.
crazylakerfanforlife

Postby SignPippenNow on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 pm

pureuncut100 wrote:If I were the Lakers, I would seriously consider trading Gasol for Chris Bosh. The reason is that if the Lakers have Bosh, I still think they have the most talented team in the NBA. Furthermore, once Kobe,Artest and Odom are done, a foundation of Bosh and Bynum for 5-7 years after that is a great foundation.

Why would Toronto do it?
1. Gasol for Bosh is a fair trade. Bosh is younger, but what difference does that make if Bosh wont stay in Toronto anyway. Toronto should consider getting something for something as opposed to something for nothing.

2. I dont think Gasol would leave Toronto. They have an international flavor up there. Gasol was pretty loyal to Memphis. I dont think he would ditch Toronto

This is what I think. Trading Gasol for Bosh is a good move for the future of the Lakers.
]

Glad you aren't Mitch Kupchak. The Lakers would stink. They need to trade that lazy bum Bynum ASAP to get Bosh before he gets hurt again.
SignPippenNow

Postby SignPippenNow on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:44 pm

pureuncut100 wrote:If I were the Lakers, I would seriously consider trading Gasol for Chris Bosh. The reason is that if the Lakers have Bosh, I still think they have the most talented team in the NBA. Furthermore, once Kobe,Artest and Odom are done, a foundation of Bosh and Bynum for 5-7 years after that is a great foundation.

Why would Toronto do it?

]

Glad you aren't Mitch Kupchak. The Lakers would stink. They need to trade that lazy bum Bynum ASAP to get Bosh before he gets hurt again.
SignPippenNow

Postby team_me on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:10 am

SignPippenNow wrote:

Why would Toronto do it?

]

dude bynum its good why mess things up its not his fault ppl be fallin on his legs.! but we jus need a small trade like bringin a energy guy of the bench wit shot blockin.!
team_me

Postby khmrP on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:09 am

wow great IDEA, trade the guy that made us instant contenders and keep a whinny, lazy arse bum who wont try if he's not getting the ball and involved on O. :bang: . Yea getting Bosh and losing Pau is gona change that lazy oaf attitude, seriously you think Bosh is gona change Bynum?, if anything it'll probably make Bynum even more of a lazy bum, Bosh is even more aggresive on offensive end than Pau and is less likely to get others involved with his passing....couldn't stand by that comment more of being glad you're NOT the Laker GM :bang: Without Pau and having Drew as 2nd option we would've NEVER gotten out of the 2nd round let alone the west, if this season is any evidence Bynum folds against the likes of Shaq/Howard should show he's NO franchise player. Sometimes people get so fixated on that stupid arse word "POTENTIAL," look up Lamar Odom and the word Potential and maybe you'll stop proposing such ridiculous trades
khmrP

Postby pureuncut100 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:16 pm

khmrP wrote:wow great IDEA, trade the guy that made us instant contenders and keep a whinny, lazy arse bum who wont try if he's not getting the ball and involved on O. :bang: . Yea getting Bosh and losing Pau is gona change that lazy oaf attitude, seriously you think Bosh is gona change Bynum?, if anything it'll probably make Bynum even more of a lazy bum, Bosh is even more aggresive on offensive end than Pau and is less likely to get others involved with his passing....couldn't stand by that comment more of being glad you're NOT the Laker GM :bang: Without Pau and having Drew as 2nd option we would've NEVER gotten out of the 2nd round let alone the west, if this season is any evidence Bynum folds against the likes of Shaq/Howard should show he's NO franchise player. Sometimes people get so fixated on that stupid arse word "POTENTIAL," look up Lamar Odom and the word Potential and maybe you'll stop proposing such ridiculous trades

Bynum is the future baby. Doesnt matter if we love it or hate it, he is the future. This is a business baby cakes. keep that arse tight for me alright baby.
pureuncut100

Postby khmrP on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 pm

^^^So glad Mitch isn't that retarted...future my arse, his only future is being a stat padder on a sorry arse team like Al Jefferson.
khmrP

Postby rock0100 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 pm

khmrP wrote:^^^So glad Mitch isn't that retarted...future my arse, his only future is being a stat padder on a sorry arse team like Al Jefferson.

Yup. I know I am not the only one that notices, when Bynums offensive stats are high, our win/loss record suffers.

Bynum knows how to score, he doesn't know how to do what the team needs in order to win.
rock0100

Postby DivineIcez on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 am

Yes way.

Gashol is not even close, when it comes to midrange shooting, to bosh.

Bosh and kobe have been together during 2008 summer against other countries so there pretty close. Also Bynum + Gasol for Bosh would be good too
DivineIcez

Postby Larry14r on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 am

You know what you guys are all retards because every trade idea you guys put up are all stupid andf will mess the team so I have a an idea for all you guys is to sit down and SHUT THE F*** UP YOU MOTHERF***IN RETARDS BECAUSE THE FRONT OFFICE RUNS THIS TEAM NOT ANY OF YOU MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larry14r

Postby TT24 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 am

How about no.
TT24

Postby SignPippenNow on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:42 pm

They aren't idiots so they aren't trading Pau.
SignPippenNow

Postby Shampagni on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 am

:disagree: Who the hell is this idiot Larry?, what a pathetic loser! Anyway, what we need is a penetrating point guard, that would solve our problem. Farmar wants more playing time, but everytime he enters the game, he screws up, I repeat, he can't PASS!!!!!!!!!!! he can't shoot FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!, he can't PENETRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, HE CAN'T DEFEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disagree: HE CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARRY SHUT YOUR MAGGOT PIEHOLE!
!
Shampagni

Postby Larry14r on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Shampagni wrote::disagree: Who the hell is this idiot Larry?, what a pathetic loser! Anyway, what we need is a penetrating point guard, that would solve our problem. Farmar wants more playing time, but everytime he enters the game, he screws up, I repeat, he can't PASS!!!!!!!!!!! he can't shoot FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!, he can't PENETRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, HE CAN'T DEFEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disagree: HE CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARRY SHUT YOUR MAGGOT PIEHOLE!
!

The one who's going to put my foot in your asre if you don't shut up. Also get off the computer and come make me shut my piehole.
Larry14r

Postby Shampagni on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Boy Would I Love To Do Just That!!! :mad1: You're one silly little piss ant. You are childish, immature, and you need a good spanking, and sent to bed without your dinner.
Shampagni

Postby Kou on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:34 am

Did the trade forum turn into the abuse section?
NBA 2k9 team:

Fisher/Rose/Watson
Bryant/Wells
Lee/Ariza/Walton
Gasol/Yi
Bynum/Zo
Kou

Postby SignPippenNow on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:59 am

Yeah LA needs to trade Pau ASAP, Bynum is so dependable.
SignPippenNow

Postby Larry14r on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:22 am

SignPippenNow wrote:Yeah LA needs to trade Pau ASAP, Bynum is so dependable.

Cut the crap ok because I know when someone is bulls***ing right now. Also neither of them are leaving ok.
Larry14r

Postby Congo Cash on Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 am

How the hell did I miss this? :man10: Another retarded trade...

Bosh cannot play center, 10x softer, cannot anchor the paint, and UNCLUTCH...
- insert signature here -
Congo Cash

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas