KG or Gerald Wallace or Bust

KG or Gerald Wallace or Bust

Postby Amain on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:15 am

I would like a trade for either of these guys, any other deal just doesn't make sense at this point, unless they use another future slogan, like the 2008 or 2010 or 2012 plan, by 2014 bryant will be the antidote to Barkley on tnt overtime. :mhihi:
Amain

Postby KB24 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:55 pm

any other deal just doesn't make sense at this point

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby no_dont on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:21 pm

^^^^^^^ :man10: LMMFAO

anyway, i will take either. LO for either please
HO-BE
no_dont

Postby Amain on Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:00 am

ok, some people may need a more lucid statement.

To get KG we would probably have to give LO up + extras, but we would be guaranteed contention, even if we are left short of depth, we might have to give up Kwame or Vlad and maybe extras for G.Wallace (my guess is if Larry Brown takes the coaching job in charlotte this deal will never happen) but if it does we would have a maturing Bynum, Mihms' solidarity, LOs' versitility, Geralds' points and defense and perhaps Luke will still be here to add an extra boost (i purposely left out the point guard position, only God knows what fortunes lay in that position).

Go through all the teams with player we could obviously use, considering, cost, value, contract length, team, confrence, age, injury proneness, chemistry, the triangle, Kobe, take out those ones you could only dream of getting, and the ones that will cost us more to make than we would get in return, and you are left with, just these two.
Amain

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas