(ideas) package chris mihm for...

(ideas) package chris mihm for...

Postby they_perch on Sat May 13, 2006 7:31 pm

chris mihm is gone this summer imo. even if kwame develops a midrange shot i dont envision him coexisting with chris much better. the nearer to the basket he is the more rebounds he gobbles up, the more active and involved he seems, and the more confident he is. on both ends of the floor he's best off at the 5. Chris is a great center, top 15 easily, and its hard to send him off but his foul issues coupled with his poor man on man defense really messes up our consistency. when your offense sputters or strives based in part on one players play on both ends of the floor, you cant have a foul prone person be taken entirely out of the game because of just that. we wont be able to afford resigning him next summer, and he's our only valuable trading piece.

all in all we have chris mihm as a core, draft picks, and semi appealing players like brian cook, smush parker, etc.

just like the midseason trade deadline where ron artest's destination held up a bunch of trades, KG will hold up a bunch of trades and free agent signings this offseason. compile your realistic chris mihm trade ideas.

1. there are VERY FEW powerforwards available with a decent post game, jumpshot, and defense. the only one with the first two is carlos boozer, although his defense is questionable. regardless the combo of lamar, boozer, and kwame would provide us with a REALLY intimidating frontline, all of them very strong for their positions.

2. mihm packaged with miami's first rd pick, brian cook, smush parker (resigned), and a future first round pick for ben gordon. yes everyone would much rather have hinrich, but gordon brings scoring, a jumpshot, and a consistent 4th qtr scorer to complement kobe. i dont think fga would be an issue as kobe would much rather exchange the scoring title for a ring. we need someone to take the scoring load off of kobe. you saw int he first few games of the suns series kobe was much more capable of handling himself in the 4th qtr because other players were helping to carry the load. a scorer like gordon would help add some longevity to kobe's career. why would chicago do it? they need a player with a solid post game to draw attention away from chandler. a hinrich/deng backcourt would be fine once deng gets a jumpshot, and nocioni is developing into a solid sf. will they have money to resign hinrich, deng, and nocioni as well as gordon? not likely.

3. the first two werent trades you could really hope to happen. but i think a trade of mihm for chris duhon and michael sweetney improves things for us greatly. sweetney isnt an ideal pf at all, lacks defense, but gives us size as well as a rebounder. duhon is key because he provides defense we desperately need as well as a player who has a solid head on their shoulders. even if his shot isnt falling he still has an impact on both ends of the court. good attitude is always better than a player with a bad one.

4. if minnesota keeps kg then they need to find a solid center, mihm for rashad mccants and change. again, this would be a difficult trade to pull off, especially with minnesota, but its worth dreaming about. mccants could give us a shooter to throw alongside kobe.

5. an easier trade to pull off would be mihm, brian cook and smush parker for eddie griffin, marcus banks, and a future first (or just mihm for griffin and a resigned banks). theres a lot of hate towards eddie griffin, he's not a great man on man defender, but gives us some rebounding and desperately needed shotblocking. offensively he lacks a post game but gives us shooting. im not a huge fan of this but it improves a few areas that we lack.

6. amare isnt going to want to play center for the rest of his career and marion wouldnt mind playing sf. the suns could really use a big who can run the floor and be a good role player. imagine the lineup of mihm/amare/marion/bell/nash. its difficult to see us trading with the suns. but if it involves chris mihm for leandro barbosa then thatd be worth it for both teams. hell i'd even include cook as well (he'd be great in the pick and roll with nash). they get a big to sure up their frontcourt. and we get a deadly pg who can penetrate, as well as hit the outside shot with consistency. the suns dont lose that much as they still have a solid bench. barbosa will eventually want to get a starting role. although this seems the most implausible, to me it also seems to make the most sense for both teams for some reason.

6. obviously we could deal mihm for a higher draft pick but we really need help now, not in a few years.

7. excluding mihm we could package b. cook with some other role players for some decent pg prospects like steve blake, juan dixon etc. but again this doesnt improve us that much.

my favorite options.

1. chris mihm and brian cook for leandro barbosa and a 2nd round pick. sign melvin ely for mle
-starting five- kwame/ely/odom/kobe/barbosa
-bench- bynum/turiaf/luke/profit or rush/sasha

2. chris mihm, brian cook, and our first rd pick for ben gordon and filler. sign ely w/ mle.
-starting five-kwame/ely/odom/kobe/gordon
-bench-same

3. chris mihm for michael sweetney and chris duhon.
-starting five- kwame/ely or wilcox mle/odom/kobe/duhon
-bench-turiaf or bynum/sweetney/luke/profit or rush/sasha

--this all was pretty long, i apologize. what do you honestly thing we can attain with chris mihm in a package to fill the voids at the 4 and 1.

we arent far from competing. mihm and cook for barbosa do it mitch.
they_perch

Postby live and die in LA on Sat May 13, 2006 7:42 pm

the only ones that could realistically happen are number 5 and 7.
live and die in LA

Postby lakerfanimal on Sat May 13, 2006 9:02 pm

one of the best trade posts iv seen, gjob. i like 6, barbosas quick n is a willing defender.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby TaniBoyz on Sat May 13, 2006 11:31 pm

I like Griffin and Barbosa but I don't want to trade Smush.
TaniBoyz

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sun May 14, 2006 12:29 am

Mihm for Duhon & Sweetney would be good trade.
The Kobe Era 2K5

Re: (ideas) package chris mihm for...

Postby trodgers on Sun May 14, 2006 8:22 am

they_perch wrote:chris mihm is gone this summer imo.
He's probably our most likely to be moved, with the possible exceptions of Cook and a re-signed George. In my opinion, he'll be back.

2. mihm packaged with miami's first rd pick, brian cook, smush parker (resigned), and a future first round pick for ben gordon.

I think Duhon is far more likely to be moved than Gordon. Hinrich is likely staying, too. Gordon's salary is 3.8. Mihm is 4.2, Cook is 1.5. That's already too much to make the trade work. Smush is already under contract. Not sure why we'd re-sign him. Assuming we did, the salaries would be WAY out of wack. This would also leave us will too little depth at the 4/5, in my opinion.

Mihm for Duhon/Sweetney

Salaries would work. If Chicago would do this, I think they'd be crazy, but I'd take it without a moment's hesitation.

4. if minnesota keeps kg then they need to find a solid center, mihm for rashad mccants and change.

That doesn't sound bad. Not sure what Minnie would include. I'd much rather have them sign and trade Banks to us. Unless McCants is going to play PG, he wouldn't have a spot on the floor.

5. an easier trade to pull off would be mihm, brian cook and smush parker for eddie griffin, marcus banks, and a future first (or just mihm for griffin and a resigned banks).

You think this would be an easy trade? I'd do it in a second. Griffin is a better rebounder than anyone we have down low for rebounding. Banks and Sasha isn't any worse than Banks and Smush, in my mind. Mihm's loss would be alleviated by the addition of Griffin. Cook would be a bit of a loss, but he's gone soon anyway. Griffin isn't even a bad outside shooter, especially considering he's a 4/5. If that pick were included, it would be a great deal for LA...especially considering everyone's contract would be expiring...which is why I don't see Minnie doing it.

6. amare isnt going to want to play center for the rest of his career and marion wouldnt mind playing sf. the suns could really use a big who can run the floor and be a good role player. imagine the lineup of mihm/amare/marion/bell/nash. its difficult to see us trading with the suns. but if it involves chris mihm for leandro barbosa then thatd be worth it for both teams. hell i'd even include cook as well (he'd be great in the pick and roll with nash).

Mihm can't exactly run the floor. I don't see Phoenix trading Barbosa for Mihm. Bottom line. Also, salaries don't even come close to matching. We'd have to take on a lot more than Barbosa, which won't happen from the Sun's POV. Barbosa in the triangle, running the point? That would be amazing to dream about though.

6. obviously we could deal mihm for a higher draft pick but we really need help now, not in a few years.

I'm not convinced of this...

7. excluding mihm we could package b. cook with some other role players for some decent pg prospects like steve blake, juan dixon etc. but again this doesnt improve us that much.

Mihm and Cook for a PG? He had better be an MVP style PG or it's killing our bigs. Mihm and Cook for Blake and any big would be worth it though.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby TaniBoyz on Sun May 14, 2006 11:32 am

Mihm, George, Cook, and Green for Griffin, Davis, and Hassell
TaniBoyz

Postby Klewfish on Sun May 14, 2006 11:36 am

Lakers Lose: Chris Mihm / 2nd Round Pick / Future LAL 2nd
Lakers Get: Re-signed Jason Terry, DeSagna Diop, DAL 1st

Lakers Lose: Chris Mihm / Devean George / 2nd Rounder
Lakers Get: Al Harrington / Future 1st

Lakers Lose: Lamar Odom / Chris Mihm / Devean George / Future 1st
Lakers Get: Josh Smith / Al Harrington / Tyronn Lue / 1st Rounder

Lakers Lose: Mihm / Miami Pick / Future 2nd Rounder
Lakers Get: First Round Pick in 2006 Draft (#10-#18 pick)

Lakers Lose: Kwame Brown / Devean George / Miami Pick
Lakers Get: Danny Fortson / Chris Wilcox

Lakers Lose: Brian Cook / Miami Pick
Lakers Get: Melvin Ely / Future 2nd

Lakers Lose: Kwame Brown / Lamar Odom / Miami Pick / Future 2nd
Lakers Get: Drew Gooden / Larry Hughes / Donyell Marshall
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Sun May 14, 2006 10:39 pm

LakersKB8LO7 wrote:Lakers Lose: Kwame Brown / Lamar Odom / Miami Pick / Future 2nd
Lakers Get: Drew Gooden / Larry Hughes / Donyell Marshall

Do you want this team to become the Clippers? That would be HORRIBLE.

Kwame's numbers might not show he's as good as a rebounder as Gooden, but believe me, he's better. Odom snatches rebounds from our bigs all the time. The man is a thief. Besides, Kwame's interior defense on the likes of Duncan/KG/ect cannot be overlooked. BTW, he's still very young.

Odom > Hughes. Odom is a match-up nightmare for EVERYONE in the league. He and Kobe together is dangerous grounds, it's not their fault we have other huge holes on this team.

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason

Postby brandnew on Sun May 14, 2006 11:02 pm

LakersKB8LO7 wrote:Lakers Lose: Chris Mihm / 2nd Round Pick / Future LAL 2nd
Lakers Get: Re-signed Jason Terry, DeSagna Diop, DAL 1st

:man10: :man10: :man10:

LakersKB8LO7 wrote:Lakers Lose: Lamar Odom / Chris Mihm / Devean George / Future 1st
Lakers Get: Josh Smith / Al Harrington / Tyronn Lue / 1st Rounder

This would be nice, but never would happen.
ESPN has Andrew Bynum Insider.

[URL=http://www.treasuretrooper.com/32645]Image
[/url]
brandnew

Postby they_perch on Mon May 15, 2006 12:33 pm

about the salaries not matching, im well aware, i didnt have time to work out small scenarios. but generally speaking the salaries are relatively similar to where a trade exception, or contract or two could balance things out.

oddly enough, we have a plethora of bigs. but the downside they are all weighted in potential. if you have bynum and turiaf as well as maybe a lle signing thats decent enough for your bench. we can trade mihm and cook for a pg while signing a melvin ely or wilcox for full mle (although theres a ton of hype about wilcox i think that will die down a tad, he's an mle signing unless isiah ends up signing him for 80 million dollars some how.

its always stated that you shouldnt trade a big for a small, but there are situations where you can afford giving up a big for a small. and in our situation thats the only real option we have, because outside of maybe bynum, kobe, lamar, kwame and mihm (cook, sasha and ronnie on the edge) there is little interest in whatever else we have. in those first five youll notice that all of them except kobe is a big. we are going to be forced to give up mihm (in addition to the fact we'd end up losing him for nothing next summer). trust me, perfect example is caron butler....

we wanted to move lamar to the 3, we currently want to move kwame to the 5. caron, and now mihm, were the only players we could afford to give up. in addition, both would be free agents the next offseason and we couldnt resign them. MIHM IS GONE unless they feel that somehow they can gamble on him coexisting w/ kwame.

about minnesota giving up griffin, if they do intend to keep kg, they need a center to help out kg, griffin isnt a center and im sure those legal issues arent helping out his case either.

about mihm running the floor, maybe im wrong, maybe just a difference in an opinion, but mihm is really athletic and quick getting down the floor. he usually has good endurance as well and him and his solid midrange shot would work greatly in the pheonix offense. add bcook off the bench and theyre even more deadly. either way thats a pipe just because its the suns, and its barbosa.

ps. there was a thing on realgm.com about gordon going to the knicks for one of their top guards and next years first. we could put a package (centered around mihm) that is comperable in my opinion.
they_perch

Postby trodgers on Mon May 15, 2006 1:04 pm

they_perch wrote:about the salaries not matching, im well aware, i didnt have time to work out small scenarios. but generally speaking the salaries are relatively similar to where a trade exception, or contract or two could balance things out.
I don't think you can combine a trade exception with a salary when you're over cap, unless they "cover" different players. Also, I can't find the site, but I think LA's trade exceptions are all about expired.

MIHM IS GONE unless they feel that somehow they can gamble on him coexisting w/ kwame.
LA really seems to be shooting for this, to be honest.

about minnesota giving up griffin, if they do intend to keep kg, they need a center to help out kg, griffin isnt a center and im sure those legal issues arent helping out his case either.
Mark Blout is signed for years...and he's not terrible. But that's all they've got. If they were stupid enough to do Mihm for Griffin, I'd love it.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby A Rush on Sat May 20, 2006 4:04 pm

A deal I'd do that isn't out of realm of realistic possibilities, is for Snow and Gooden. Let's say we resign George for 4 mil per year and the Cavs give Gooden a 7-8 mil per year contract (for 3 years, final year TO).

Mihm + George + Smush + Mckie for Snow + Gooden

Give MLE to Banks

vet minimum to Profit and Kukoc

PG - Snow, Banks, Sasa
SG - Kobe, Profit, (Sasa)
SF - Odom, Luke, Kukoc
PF - Gooden, Turiaf, Cook
C - Kwame, Bynum

PG spot excellent, PF spot more than decent. At least solid at every position. You can also add Loren Woods for vet minimum, a center who gives you 1 block in 12-15 mpg.
A Rush

Postby Klewfish on Sat May 20, 2006 5:16 pm

A Rush wrote:A deal I'd do that isn't out of realm of realistic possibilities, is for Snow and Gooden. Let's say we resign George for 4 mil per year and the Cavs give Gooden a 7-8 mil per year contract (for 3 years, final year TO).

Give MLE to Banks

PG - Snow, Banks, Sasa
SF - Odom, Luke, Kukoc
C - Kwame, Bynum

PG spot excellent, PF spot more than decent. At least solid at every position. You can also add Loren Woods for vet minimum, a center who gives you 1 block in 12-15 mpg.

Problem is, Mihm played for Cleveland......they dont want him back. It would have to be a 3 way trade where Mihm goes somewhere else.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Postby LUUUKE on Sat May 20, 2006 6:12 pm

barbosa is garbage..he's a terrible defender and he's only a product of the suns system
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby strikemode14 on Sat May 20, 2006 9:15 pm

My ideal trade is

Mihm for Duhon straight up.

Duhon is an instant starter for us. Maybe sign Banks to be his backup. That way we have two defensive pg's. After that we can ship say Sasha and a second rounder to NO to pickup J.R Smith. finally resign Profit with LLE

Have a lineup of

Duhon/Banks
J.R Smith/Smush
Kobe/Profit/walton
Odom/Turiaf/cook
Kwame/Bynum/draft pick.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby KB24 on Sun May 21, 2006 12:52 am

I would love to trade Mihm because next year he would want more money (that we cant afford to waste on him) so we have 2 big holes (PG and PF) and I hope depending on what we get with the MLE, we go after a PF or PG to stablish our starting 5 and make room for Bynum and Turiaf to grow with growing playing time and responsibility.
KB24
Site Admin

Postby trips on Sun May 21, 2006 1:29 am

KB8@CL wrote:I would love to trade Mihm because next year he would want more money (that we cant afford to waste on him) so we have 2 big holes (PG and PF) and I hope depending on what we get with the MLE, we go after a PF or PG to stablish our starting 5 and make room for Bynum and Turiaf to grow with growing playing time and responsibility.
Ditto. We might be able to get both in one trade if we're lucky. :mhihi:
trips

Chris Mihm trade scenerios

Postby Mr. Sampton on Sun May 21, 2006 1:53 am

Your ideas were cool, but I just don't see Chicago biting on those deals with how many dollars they have invested in Tyson Chandler and both he and Mihm are centers. Throw out the idea of them playing on the court together as well, it would be similar to Kwame and Mihm on the court together, it would just clog things up. I would rather see Mihm packaged with D. George (sign and trade) and Lamar Odom for KG and M. Banks (sign and trade). That way the Lakers would get PG and PF spots filled and notably KOBE and KG would get each other. Thier games fit each other to a tee.
Mr. Sampton

Postby A Rush on Sun May 21, 2006 5:58 am

LakersKB8LO7 wrote:
A Rush wrote:A deal I'd do that isn't out of realm of realistic possibilities, is for Snow and Gooden. Let's say we resign George for 4 mil per year and the Cavs give Gooden a 7-8 mil per year contract (for 3 years, final year TO).

Give MLE to Banks

PG - Snow, Banks, Sasa
SF - Odom, Luke, Kukoc
C - Kwame, Bynum

Problem is, Mihm played for Cleveland......they dont want him back.

Did they say that? Just because they traded him a few years ago doesn't mean they wouldn't want him back if it solidified their team. Teams do that all the time. Plus Mihm is a better player now than he ever was on the Cavs. And still cheap (becoming a desirable expiring contract).
A Rush

Postby Lak32ers on Wed May 24, 2006 5:35 pm

I think a trade w/ the Charlotte Bobcats could work to help both LA and Charlotte. The Bobcats are preparing their team to go below the salary cap at the end of the 2006/2007 season to allow themselves to sign marque free agents available that year (Possibly Lebron, Melo, Wade, or others).

As of now, at season end in 2007, they have $14.2 million in guaranteed salary. Add $9.3 mill for picking up the options of Felton, Sean May, and B. Knight, and add roughly $4 and $3 mill each for their 2006 and 2007 first round picks and they would reasonably have at minimum $30.5 mill on the books, which would allow them to sign at most 1 marque free agent in 2008.

With that said, here's my proposed trade,

LA Lakers sends
Chris Mihm 2006/7 salary $4,218,750
Aaron McKey 2006/7 salary $2,762,500
Luke Walton 2006/7 salary $1,250,000
2009 Lakers first round pick (lottery protected)

Charlotte sends
Melvin Ely 2006/7 salary S&T $5,000,000
Gerald Wallace 2006/7 salary $5,525,000

This will just about fit with the 25% salary cap buffer, may have to back load Ely's contract a bit.

In terms of Charlotte, they would be lowering the 2007 salary cap by $6,050,000 allowing them to go after 2 top marque free agents, with all of the player sent by Lakers coming off the books. It would also give them compensation for Ely, and free up the SF position taken now by Wallace when the Bobcats take Adam Morrison, as well as a future first round pick.

In terms of the Lakers, getting Melvin Ely, who can play the 4 or 5 in some situation, and Gerald Wallace, a proven 2 way player, which adds depth and flexibility to the Lakers line up. Add that with a good defensive PG such as Marcus Banks or Mike James would line up at least to go deep in the playoff each year.

Lakers Possible Big Lineup.

5 Brown, Bynum
4 Ely, Turiaf, Cook
3 Odom, Wallace, J. Jones or George??
2 Kobe, Profit, 2006 pick?
1 Bank or James, Smush, Sasha

Lakers Possible Fast Lineup.

5 Brown/Ely, Bynum
4 Odom, Ely, Turiaf, Cook
3 Wallace, J. Jones or George??
2 Kobe, Profit, 2006 pick?
1 Bank or James, Smush, Sasha

I think this would be good move, but I doubt Mitch would get it done.
Lak32ers

Re: (ideas) package chris mihm for...

Postby bb7793 on Wed May 24, 2006 5:42 pm

they_perch wrote:chris mihm is gone this summer imo. even if kwame develops a midrange shot i dont envision him coexisting with chris much better. the nearer to the basket he is the more rebounds he gobbles up, the more active and involved he seems, and the more confident he is. on both ends of the floor he's best off at the 5. Chris is a great center, top 15 easily, and its hard to send him off but his foul issues coupled with his poor man on man defense really messes up our consistency. when your offense sputters or strives based in part on one players play on both ends of the floor, you cant have a foul prone person be taken entirely out of the game because of just that. we wont be able to afford resigning him next summer, and he's our only valuable trading piece.

all in all we have chris mihm as a core, draft picks, and semi appealing players like brian cook, smush parker, etc.

just like the midseason trade deadline where ron artest's destination held up a bunch of trades, KG will hold up a bunch of trades and free agent signings this offseason. compile your realistic chris mihm trade ideas.

1. there are VERY FEW powerforwards available with a decent post game, jumpshot, and defense. the only one with the first two is carlos boozer, although his defense is questionable. regardless the combo of lamar, boozer, and kwame would provide us with a REALLY intimidating frontline, all of them very strong for their positions.

2. mihm packaged with miami's first rd pick, brian cook, smush parker (resigned), and a future first round pick for ben gordon. yes everyone would much rather have hinrich, but gordon brings scoring, a jumpshot, and a consistent 4th qtr scorer to complement kobe. i dont think fga would be an issue as kobe would much rather exchange the scoring title for a ring. we need someone to take the scoring load off of kobe. you saw int he first few games of the suns series kobe was much more capable of handling himself in the 4th qtr because other players were helping to carry the load. a scorer like gordon would help add some longevity to kobe's career. why would chicago do it? they need a player with a solid post game to draw attention away from chandler. a hinrich/deng backcourt would be fine once deng gets a jumpshot, and nocioni is developing into a solid sf. will they have money to resign hinrich, deng, and nocioni as well as gordon? not likely.

3. the first two werent trades you could really hope to happen. but i think a trade of mihm for chris duhon and michael sweetney improves things for us greatly. sweetney isnt an ideal pf at all, lacks defense, but gives us size as well as a rebounder. duhon is key because he provides defense we desperately need as well as a player who has a solid head on their shoulders. even if his shot isnt falling he still has an impact on both ends of the court. good attitude is always better than a player with a bad one.

4. if minnesota keeps kg then they need to find a solid center, mihm for rashad mccants and change. again, this would be a difficult trade to pull off, especially with minnesota, but its worth dreaming about. mccants could give us a shooter to throw alongside kobe.

5. an easier trade to pull off would be mihm, brian cook and smush parker for eddie griffin, marcus banks, and a future first (or just mihm for griffin and a resigned banks). theres a lot of hate towards eddie griffin, he's not a great man on man defender, but gives us some rebounding and desperately needed shotblocking. offensively he lacks a post game but gives us shooting. im not a huge fan of this but it improves a few areas that we lack.

6. amare isnt going to want to play center for the rest of his career and marion wouldnt mind playing sf. the suns could really use a big who can run the floor and be a good role player. imagine the lineup of mihm/amare/marion/bell/nash. its difficult to see us trading with the suns. but if it involves chris mihm for leandro barbosa then thatd be worth it for both teams. hell i'd even include cook as well (he'd be great in the pick and roll with nash). they get a big to sure up their frontcourt. and we get a deadly pg who can penetrate, as well as hit the outside shot with consistency. the suns dont lose that much as they still have a solid bench. barbosa will eventually want to get a starting role. although this seems the most implausible, to me it also seems to make the most sense for both teams for some reason.

my favorite options.

1. chris mihm and brian cook for leandro barbosa and a 2nd round pick. sign melvin ely for mle
-starting five- kwame/ely/odom/kobe/barbosa
-bench- bynum/turiaf/luke/profit or rush/sasha

2. chris mihm, brian cook, and our first rd pick for ben gordon and filler. sign ely w/ mle.
-starting five-kwame/ely/odom/kobe/gordon
-bench-same

3. chris mihm for michael sweetney and chris duhon.
-starting five- kwame/ely or wilcox mle/odom/kobe/duhon
-bench-turiaf or bynum/sweetney/luke/profit or rush/sasha

--this all was pretty long, i apologize. what do you honestly thing we can attain with chris mihm in a package to fill the voids at the 4 and 1.

we arent far from competing. mihm and cook for barbosa do it mitch.

How about trading the miami pick, Mihm, Cook, Sasha and DG for the bulls #2 pick and Ben Gordon. I would actually do that in a heartbeat
bb7793

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas