Iggy for Bynum

Postby Crispy on Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:00 pm

NUMBER 8 wrote:
crispy wrote:we dont need another sf. i want to wait for bynum to develop.

this is a news break to you, bynum will never be anything more than a mediocre nba player

id rather have 10p/11r/2b from bynum than an athletic sf. we can find an "andre iguodala" in the upcoming draft. but you might not find another "andrew bynum in another 10 yrs.
Crispy

Postby wavy on Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:27 am

why do you guys want to trade bynum? the guy is young and has potential, he's only 18 and in a few years will be a top center. yes we need players right now but if we think only forr today then we loose. i think we sahould really take good care of andy and develop him which i'm sure will happen. i'm not sayng that ggy is not a good player or a bad fit but bynum is our future i really think that he'll be our star player in a few years.
wavy

Postby RAWDOGG on Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:01 am

I think Bynum will come around and be a power house inside
RAWDOGG

Postby strikemode14 on Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:33 pm

crispy wrote:
NUMBER 8 wrote:

this is a news break to you, bynum will never be anything more than a mediocre nba player

id rather have 10p/11r/2b from bynum than an athletic sf. we can find an "andre iguodala" in the upcoming draft. but you might not find another "andrew bynum in another 10 yrs.

Yeah but, a lineup of

Smush
Kobe
AI
Webber
Kwame

Might find us some bling-bling come June.

AI who I think is better offensively then he has showed dude to the other AI ball hogness and his D will help Kobe out alot. Webber is a matdor but, still is a 20 and 10 guy who can pass.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby KB24 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:46 am

strikemode14 wrote:
crispy wrote:
NUMBER 8 wrote:

Yeah but, a lineup of

Smush
Kobe
AI
Webber
Kwame

AI who I think is better offensively then he has showed dude to the other AI ball hogness and his D will help Kobe out alot. Webber is a matdor but, still is a 20 and 10 guy who can pass.

well if Iverson; Dalembert, Webber, AI can´t make playoffs in the east, its very naive to believe that AI and Webber with Kobe can get us the ring in the west.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Klewfish on Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:12 am

KB8@CL wrote:
strikemode14 wrote:
crispy wrote:
NUMBER 8 wrote:

Yeah but, a lineup of

Smush
Kobe
AI
Webber
Kwame

well if Iverson; Dalembert, Webber, AI can´t make playoffs in the east, its very naive to believe that AI and Webber with Kobe can get us the ring in the west.

We have a better bench, although i do agree it wouldn't make us contenders.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Postby strikemode14 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:52 am

KB8@CL wrote:

Fair point but, that team seemed to underachieve. I thought last year they were at least 6 or 7th seed worthy.

Anyway I think in our system they would thrive. I think we see Iggy's offensive side come out which with Iverson hogging the ball we never got to see it. Webber's passing skills will be optimize in the triangle. Plus Iggy D would help Kobe out alot taking pressure off of him. Maybe a ring is taking it too far I;'ll admit but, I do think we be a really good team.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby KB24 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:04 pm

strikemode14 wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:

Fair point but, that team seemed to underachieve. I thought last year they were at least 6 or 7th seed worthy.

Anyway I think in our system they would thrive. I think we see Iggy's offensive side come out which with Iverson hogging the ball we never got to see it. Webber's passing skills will be optimize in the triangle. Plus Iggy D would help Kobe out alot taking pressure off of him. Maybe a ring is taking it too far I;'ll admit but, I do think we be a really good team.

ya on paper it would look good. agreed

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby CoolHandGary on Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm

I dont like it, A big for a small.

If we trade bynum for iggy and bynum becomes the 20/10/3 guy everyone things he can be it would ruin the franchise.
Charles Barkley: " Never get a woman a watch because theres a clock on the stove" :)
CoolHandGary

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:07 pm

no, no, no and just plain no. I like how people just assume they know what Bynum will be simply because he didn't come into the league like an allstar. Iggy is a high flyer on an underachieving but still mediocre team. You don't grow players like Bynum. Iggy may become a great player he has shown that he can play but for me personally I rather see what Bynum can do.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby Alleyhoops on Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 am

CoolHandGary wrote:I dont like it, A big for a small.

If we trade bynum for iggy and bynum becomes the 20/10/3 guy everyone things he can be it would ruin the franchise.

Those numbers were close tonight. Finally given the minutes, he put up 20/14/3.
Alleyhoops

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas