Iggy for Bynum

Postby Crispy on Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:00 pm

NUMBER 8 wrote:
crispy wrote:we dont need another sf. i want to wait for bynum to develop.


this is a news break to you, bynum will never be anything more than a mediocre nba player


id rather have 10p/11r/2b from bynum than an athletic sf. we can find an "andre iguodala" in the upcoming draft. but you might not find another "andrew bynum in another 10 yrs.
User avatar
Crispy

 
Posts: 7564
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:11 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby wavy on Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:27 am

why do you guys want to trade bynum? the guy is young and has potential, he's only 18 and in a few years will be a top center. yes we need players right now but if we think only forr today then we loose. i think we sahould really take good care of andy and develop him which i'm sure will happen. i'm not sayng that ggy is not a good player or a bad fit but bynum is our future i really think that he'll be our star player in a few years.
Image
User avatar
wavy

 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 3:18 am
Location: suhareka

Postby RAWDOGG on Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:01 am

I think Bynum will come around and be a power house inside
RAWDOGG

 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:50 am

Postby strikemode14 on Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:33 pm

crispy wrote:
NUMBER 8 wrote:
crispy wrote:we dont need another sf. i want to wait for bynum to develop.


this is a news break to you, bynum will never be anything more than a mediocre nba player


id rather have 10p/11r/2b from bynum than an athletic sf. we can find an "andre iguodala" in the upcoming draft. but you might not find another "andrew bynum in another 10 yrs.


Yeah but, a lineup of

Smush
Kobe
AI
Webber
Kwame

Might find us some bling-bling come June.

AI who I think is better offensively then he has showed dude to the other AI ball hogness and his D will help Kobe out alot. Webber is a matdor but, still is a 20 and 10 guy who can pass.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou


]
User avatar
strikemode14
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 22095
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:04 pm
Location: savannah

Postby KB24 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:46 am

strikemode14 wrote:
crispy wrote:
NUMBER 8 wrote:
crispy wrote:we dont need another sf. i want to wait for bynum to develop.


this is a news break to you, bynum will never be anything more than a mediocre nba player


id rather have 10p/11r/2b from bynum than an athletic sf. we can find an "andre iguodala" in the upcoming draft. but you might not find another "andrew bynum in another 10 yrs.


Yeah but, a lineup of

Smush
Kobe
AI
Webber
Kwame

Might find us some bling-bling come June.

AI who I think is better offensively then he has showed dude to the other AI ball hogness and his D will help Kobe out alot. Webber is a matdor but, still is a 20 and 10 guy who can pass.


well if Iverson; Dalembert, Webber, AI can´t make playoffs in the east, its very naive to believe that AI and Webber with Kobe can get us the ring in the west.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55508
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby Klewfish on Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:12 am

KB8@CL wrote:
strikemode14 wrote:
crispy wrote:
NUMBER 8 wrote:
crispy wrote:we dont need another sf. i want to wait for bynum to develop.


this is a news break to you, bynum will never be anything more than a mediocre nba player


id rather have 10p/11r/2b from bynum than an athletic sf. we can find an "andre iguodala" in the upcoming draft. but you might not find another "andrew bynum in another 10 yrs.


Yeah but, a lineup of

Smush
Kobe
AI
Webber
Kwame

Might find us some bling-bling come June.

AI who I think is better offensively then he has showed dude to the other AI ball hogness and his D will help Kobe out alot. Webber is a matdor but, still is a 20 and 10 guy who can pass.


well if Iverson; Dalembert, Webber, AI can´t make playoffs in the east, its very naive to believe that AI and Webber with Kobe can get us the ring in the west.


We have a better bench, although i do agree it wouldn't make us contenders.
User avatar
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator
 
Posts: 7669
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:50 pm

Postby strikemode14 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:52 am

KB8@CL wrote:
well if Iverson; Dalembert, Webber, AI can´t make playoffs in the east, its very naive to believe that AI and Webber with Kobe can get us the ring in the west.


Fair point but, that team seemed to underachieve. I thought last year they were at least 6 or 7th seed worthy.

Anyway I think in our system they would thrive. I think we see Iggy's offensive side come out which with Iverson hogging the ball we never got to see it. Webber's passing skills will be optimize in the triangle. Plus Iggy D would help Kobe out alot taking pressure off of him. Maybe a ring is taking it too far I;'ll admit but, I do think we be a really good team.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou


]
User avatar
strikemode14
Forum Manager
 
Posts: 22095
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:04 pm
Location: savannah

Postby KB24 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:04 pm

strikemode14 wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:
well if Iverson; Dalembert, Webber, AI can´t make playoffs in the east, its very naive to believe that AI and Webber with Kobe can get us the ring in the west.


Fair point but, that team seemed to underachieve. I thought last year they were at least 6 or 7th seed worthy.

Anyway I think in our system they would thrive. I think we see Iggy's offensive side come out which with Iverson hogging the ball we never got to see it. Webber's passing skills will be optimize in the triangle. Plus Iggy D would help Kobe out alot taking pressure off of him. Maybe a ring is taking it too far I;'ll admit but, I do think we be a really good team.


ya on paper it would look good. agreed
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55508
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby CoolHandGary on Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:38 pm

I dont like it, A big for a small.

If we trade bynum for iggy and bynum becomes the 20/10/3 guy everyone things he can be it would ruin the franchise.
Charles Barkley: " Never get a woman a watch because theres a clock on the stove" :)
User avatar
CoolHandGary

 
Posts: 549
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:40 am

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:07 pm

no, no, no and just plain no. I like how people just assume they know what Bynum will be simply because he didn't come into the league like an allstar. Iggy is a high flyer on an underachieving but still mediocre team. You don't grow players like Bynum. Iggy may become a great player he has shown that he can play but for me personally I rather see what Bynum can do.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 29920
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Postby Alleyhoops on Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 am

CoolHandGary wrote:I dont like it, A big for a small.

If we trade bynum for iggy and bynum becomes the 20/10/3 guy everyone things he can be it would ruin the franchise.

Those numbers were close tonight. Finally given the minutes, he put up 20/14/3.
Image
User avatar
Alleyhoops

 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Culver City California

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.