Jalen Rose info released

Postby Lamar4MVP on Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:44 pm

a very tall line up
Image
User avatar
Lamar4MVP

 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:03 pm
Location: Germany

Postby BLAZINLAKERFAN on Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:07 am

Kingsama wrote:
BLAZINLAKERFAN wrote:
wavy wrote:
garyxkoji wrote:. i always thought he was a 2 and never saw him play point. :


i always thought he was a three :freak2:


Rose play PG when he was at Michigan

Webber-PF
Ray Jackson - SF
Juwan Howard - C
Jimmy Jackson - SG
Jalen Rose - PG

He got converted to a 2/3 when he got to the NBA becasue of his size.

I would love to have Rose come to LA and play. I've always been a fan of him since his playing days with the FAB 5 of Michigan.


thats jimmy king not jimmy jackson...



Oh yeah, I don't know what i was thinking at the time...Thanks for catching that King....FAB 5 Forever...
DO US ALL A FAVOR AND JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON, AND DON'T COME BACK WHEN WE START WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CLAIM TO BE A FAN, BUT ARE YOU REALLY A FAN?
User avatar
BLAZINLAKERFAN

 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: LONG BEACH, CALI

ssd

Postby 8ebok on Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:18 am

What is more likely to happen? getting jalen rose or getting steve francis
#24-kobe bryant? Whatever...
User avatar
8ebok

 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:03 pm
Location: SW Missouri

Postby stigmaXXL on Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:41 am

whats more likely is the decil sending a red poodle to god as an appoligie for having sex with his favorite lightning bolt named joshy... thats whats more likely... this is almost as likely as... well its just not going to happen. unless rose is released but thats not happening.. and francis... yeah thatll work out... :mad1: :boxing1: :disagree:
User avatar
stigmaXXL

 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 10:13 pm

Re: ssd

Postby Laker Fanatic on Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:12 pm

8ebok wrote:What is more likely to happen? getting jalen rose or getting steve francis


i hope we get both of them and tyson chandler....and KG and michal jordan finds an age reversal machine and we get him for half the mle...lol

i want it all :man10:
Jerry West is the BEST!
User avatar
Laker Fanatic

 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:07 pm
Location: Lakerland

Re: ssd

Postby KB24 on Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:48 pm

Laker Fanatic wrote:
8ebok wrote:What is more likely to happen? getting jalen rose or getting steve francis


i hope we get both of them and tyson chandler....and KG and michal jordan finds an age reversal machine and we get him for half the mle...lol

i want it all :man10:

I wonder what is more realistic :man11: getting Chandler and KG or find an age reversal machine to bring back MJ in his prime for the LLE :man10: :man10:
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55502
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby SWOL on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:19 pm

MAYBE IF JALEN IS NOT AVALIBLE WE CAN GET JIMMY KING OR RAY JACKSON
Image
User avatar
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest
 
Posts: 13197
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Where Brooklyn at?

Postby Showtime.Revival.05 on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:39 pm

hes not gonna get released
User avatar
Showtime.Revival.05
Clublakers Analyst
 
Posts: 11280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Chatsworth, CA

Postby BLAZINLAKERFAN on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:57 pm

swolswol wrote:MAYBE IF JALEN IS NOT AVALIBLE WE CAN GET JIMMY KING OR RAY JACKSON



haha..That would be dope if the FAB 5 Reunited in the NBA
DO US ALL A FAVOR AND JUMP OFF THE BANDWAGON, AND DON'T COME BACK WHEN WE START WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CLAIM TO BE A FAN, BUT ARE YOU REALLY A FAN?
User avatar
BLAZINLAKERFAN

 
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: LONG BEACH, CALI

Re: ssd

Postby Laker Fanatic on Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:55 pm

KB8@CL wrote:
Laker Fanatic wrote:
8ebok wrote:What is more likely to happen? getting jalen rose or getting steve francis


i hope we get both of them and tyson chandler....and KG and michal jordan finds an age reversal machine and we get him for half the mle...lol

i want it all :man10:

I wonder what is more realistic :man11: getting Chandler and KG or find an age reversal machine to bring back MJ in his prime for the LLE :man10: :man10:


not for the the LLE...for half the mle :man7:

LOL!!!!!
Jerry West is the BEST!
User avatar
Laker Fanatic

 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:07 pm
Location: Lakerland

Postby CDRacingZX6R on Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:45 am

stigmaXXL wrote:whats more likely is the decil sending a red poodle to god as an appoligie for having sex with his favorite lightning bolt named joshy... thats whats more likely... this is almost as likely as... well its just not going to happen. unless rose is released but thats not happening.. and francis... yeah thatll work out... :mad1: :boxing1: :disagree:


:what: :smoker:
Image
User avatar
CDRacingZX6R

 
Posts: 251
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:28 am

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:01 pm

I dont think Jalen Rose is a possibility anymore, bcuz the Raptors plan on using the amnesty provision on Mourning's contract...smart move Babcock...that'll prolly be the best move he'll ever make as a GM
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11715
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby ObiWanKobe on Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:04 pm

BLAZINLAKERFAN wrote:
swolswol wrote:MAYBE IF JALEN IS NOT AVALIBLE WE CAN GET JIMMY KING OR RAY JACKSON



haha..That would be dope if the FAB 5 Reunited in the NBA


Then they could suit up Rob Pelinka (the white guy that shot 3s) - he's Kobe's agent now
User avatar
ObiWanKobe

 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:18 pm
Location: Fillmore

Postby singap0reanb0i on Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:18 am

i would rather have rose over DA. or sasha or lue.
singap0reanb0i

 
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:15 am
Location: bay area

Postby Crazy LA Fan 14 on Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:23 pm

singap0reanb0i wrote:i would rather have rose over DA. or sasha or lue.
User avatar
Crazy LA Fan 14

 
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:22 pm
Location: City of Angels

Previous

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.