Just curious....(Lakers related)

Just curious....(Lakers related)

Postby The Black Mamba on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 am

Is there a chance that A.I. can become a Laker? Why hasn't he been signed by a team yet?
The guy has amazing talent, and yet he can't get a contract from the Clippers or Grizzlies?
Forgive me if this topic has been discussed, as I am new to this board.
"That's what I'm talkin' about. You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff....You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing....."

-Lamar Thomas, former NFL color commentator
The Black Mamba

Re: Just curious....(Lakers related)

Postby Big Mamma Jamma on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 am

The Black Mamba wrote:Is there a chance that A.I. can become a Laker? Why hasn't he been signed by a team yet?
The guy has amazing talent, and yet he can't get a contract from the Clippers or Grizzlies?

It is because this guy is a black hole on offense and needs a ton of shots to get his points, he is not a very good defender at this point of this career, a team and coach killer and he still believes he's a star. He would absolutely poison the Clippers and Grizzlies. Blake Griffin would never see the ball with A.I. on the team.
"Better learn not to talk to me. You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out." - Kobe Bryant

One of the funniest posts I've read in a sports forum:

"Lebron's talents went South, his hair went North, and his mom went West."
Big Mamma Jamma

Postby therealdeal on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 am

^ What that guy said.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby The Black Mamba on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:29 am

Big Mamma Jamma wrote:
The Black Mamba wrote:Is there a chance that A.I. can become a Laker? Why hasn't he been signed by a team yet?

It is because this guy is a black hole on offense and needs a ton of shots to get his points, he is not a very good defender at this point of this career, a team and coach killer and he still believes he's a star. He would absolutely poison the Clippers and Grizzlies. Blake Griffin would never see the ball with A.I. on the team.

Thank you. Believe it or not, I didn't know about team and coach killer stuff. I knew the guy took alot of shots, but I thought his scoring ability outweighed everything else. He must be the T.O. of the NBA or something. Not even the Grizzlies want him!
"That's what I'm talkin' about. You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff....You can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that thing....."

-Lamar Thomas, former NFL color commentator
The Black Mamba

Postby JSM on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:24 am

Because he has to have the ball in his hands to be effective and he thinks he needs the ball in his hands 2x as much as he really does. He doesn't want to play for cheap. He won't come off the bench. And he doesn't want to play for a bottom feeder like the Grizz. So that really limits his list of suitors to just the Heat, for now at least.

If I was Mitch or Buss, I wouldn't touch this team cancer with a 10 1/2 foot pole.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby GNC on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 am

JSM wrote:

Because he has to have the ball in his hands to be effective and he thinks he needs the ball in his hands 2x as much as he really does. He doesn't want to play for cheap. He won't come off the bench. And he doesn't want to play for a bottom feeder like the Grizz. So that really limits his list of suitors to just the Heat, for now at least.

If I was Mitch or Buss, I wouldn't touch this team cancer with a 10 1/2 foot pole.

what about 20 foot pole :man1:

but stay away from A.I. until he decides that he is a shell of his former self and even then i say no thanks.
GNC

Return to Trade and Signing Ideas